Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer (1051 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by BabaGrinz(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Experts have been using most of their time trying to find new solution to the problems that the society is facing right now. Especially when it comes to the diseases, they are constantly trying to find new ways that could be effective and efficient for all the people.
Eating a vagina can save you from cancer
Did you know that eating a girl’s private organ could save you from fatal diseases such as cancer and heart disease? According to the research that was made in the State University of New York, the most important meal that a man should take is eating a v@gina.
The hormones such as the DHEA Hormones and Oxytocin are being produced whenever cunnilingus happens. These hormones are capable of preventing cancer to an individual. This act does not only satisfy the urges of man and woman but also helps improve the health condition of an individual.
It is a way of enjoying the pleasure while having health benefits. So the next time that you doubt about going down on a woman, be sure to keep all of these things in your mind. This is not only for your safety but also for the pleasure of your body.
Oya na... No be me talk am oo... Its high time we fight cancer with all seriousness!!!! I Hope you're all with me on this....
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Actually the opposite is the case. It will give you throat cancer even faster than smoking.

1 Like

Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by Smhart1(f): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by khiaa(f): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2017
BabaGrinz:
Experts have been using most of their time trying to find new solution to the problems that the society is facing right now. Especially when it comes to the diseases, they are constantly trying to find new ways that could be effective and efficient for all the people.
Eating a vagina can save you from cancer
Did you know that eating a girl’s private organ could save you from fatal diseases such as cancer and heart disease? According to the research that was made in the State University of New York, the most important meal that a man should take is eating a v@gina.
The hormones such as the DHEA Hormones and Oxytocin are being produced whenever cunnilingus happens. These hormones are capable of preventing cancer to an individual. This act does not only satisfy the urges of man and woman but also helps improve the health condition of an individual.
It is a way of enjoying the pleasure while having health benefits. So the next time that you doubt about going down on a woman, be sure to keep all of these things in your mind. This is not only for your safety but also for the pleasure of your body.
Oya na... No be me talk am oo... Its high time we fight cancer with all seriousness!!!! I Hope you're all with me on this....

Lmao cheesy Years ago research told women that giving men or.al sexx was good for our complexion and now this.
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by REIIGN(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Can "cure" or GIVE cancer? tongue
grin
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2017
lofty900:
Actually the opposite is the case. It will give you throat cancer even faster than smoking.

Hasn't been proven yet
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by gbegemaster(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
lofty900:
Help me tell am.
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by Kondomatic(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Is it not better to die of cancer than to eat uncooked meat, kpomo precisely that stinks most times?
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:

Hasn't been proven yet
it has been proven
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by SmartyPants(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
lofty900:

Only if the woman is infected with hpv...otherwise its completely harmless.
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmartyPants:

Only if the woman is infected with hpv...otherwise its completely harmless.
how do you know which one is infected or not.
Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by SmartyPants(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
lofty900:

Is that a rhetorical question?

Being able to tell whether one is infected or not is irrelevant in terms of your assertion that performing cunnilingus will give one throat cancer. The fact is, performing cunnilingus on a woman who is infected with hpv increases the chances of contracting a hpv infection in the throat, which could lead to throat cancer.

I hope you are not averse to knowledge?

1 Like

Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by AuroraB(f): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
lofty900:
Ask him lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: For Men..according To Research Treatment Eating A Vigina Can Cure Cancer by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Ask him lipsrsealed grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Does P3N1S Size Really Matter? / I No Longer Believe In Myself / Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.