Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single (825 Views)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
As a lady, I discovered my ladies out dia are still single despite been old in age.
Though many av being disappointed in the past which make dem not to fall in love again in other not be victimise.
Nevertheless we all must settle down one day in order to have/raise a family.
It so much common nowadays that younger gals quickly got married than then older one's.
Dis are some of the reason's why many ladies still remain single or not yet married.
1. Many are still looking for a RICH man/guy to marry. Till many of this ladies that falls in this categories change their mindset, they will still remain single. No one is made to be poor, just that time to be rich are just divers.

2. Making yourself CAST in the name of flexing. Many ladies are much full of going to parties and also night clubbing, to the extent of making themself much popular within the city they reside. No man is ready to settle with a party rider, they will rather use you for their sexual urge.

3. Pride. Many of our ladies of nowadays are full of pride.
I can't cook for him
I can't wash for him
I can't sweep for him..................
My sister so what are you now good for Sex grin
You need to change your way.
A man need an helping man, that will make him love you the more.

Others reason's are still coming

Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by BabaRamota1980: 2:15am On May 16, 2017
So, check this out....

I hope thats you in that profile. I sincerely hope so and that you are in Minnesota.

Last time I was on the North border was in Milwaukee, Im ready to return, FOR YOU!

Just follow me first and then send me email.
Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:21am On May 16, 2017
Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by lookatew: 2:27am On May 16, 2017
habby51:
As a lady, I discovered my ladies out dia are still single despite been old in age.
Though many av being disappointed in the past which make dem not to fall in love again in other not be victimise.
Nevertheless we all must settle down one day in order to have/raise a family.
It so much common nowadays that younger gals quickly got married than then older one's.
Dis are some of the reason's why many ladies still remain single or not yet married.
1. Many are still looking for a RICH man/guy to marry. Till many of this ladies that falls in this categories change their mindset, they will still remain single. No one is made to be poor, just that time to be rich are just divers.

2. Making yourself CAST in the name of flexing. Many ladies are much full of going to parties and also night clubbing, to the extent of making themself much popular within the city they reside. No man is ready to settle with a party rider, they will rather use you for their sexual urge.

3. Pride. Many of our ladies of nowadays are full of pride.
I can't cook for him
I can't wash for him
I can't sweep for him..................
My sister so what are you now good for Sex grin
You need to change your way.
A man need an helping man, that will make him love you the more.

Others reason's are still coming

Person fit use only ur eyelashes as diving board to take jump enter swimming pool.
Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by SmellingAnus(m): 3:53am On May 16, 2017
Single female romancelanders that desire to get married some day should read thread below...

https://www.nairaland.com/3046021/romancelanders-females-wake-up-reality
Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by simplyhonest(m): 5:47am On May 16, 2017
this issue has been overflogged
Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by Pilate2016(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2017
The saddest truth is that the number of Ladies alive is greater than the square root of sum of the guys dead and alive. So, all of una no go marry.
Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:40am On May 16, 2017
Funny u
lookatew:

Person fit use only ur eyelashes as diving board to take jump enter swimming pool.
Re: Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single by adeoladeola(f): 10:07am On May 29, 2017
You don marry ni?

17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him / Finally Am In Love And I Can't Double Date.... / How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant