Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant (826 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor / Could my girlfriend be pregnant? / Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by successman1234: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
I come from a christian home, my both parents are pastors, am respected an looked up to. I have a fiancee she is also from a christian home, her father is a pastor and her mum is a deaconess.

We are supposed to get married in June, in the east, cards have been printed counseling completed and invitation we have began to share.

Two weeks ago my fiancee came visiting and before i knew what was happening we were both naked on the bed, i did not ejaculate, although i penetrated her severally. The issue now is she has been showing signs of pregnancy.

Vomiting, morning weakness and nausea etc. Could the thing we did 2 weeks ago have made her pregnant, as i thought since i didnt ejaculate she couldnt be pregnant.

IF she is positive, it would be a big shame to me, her and our family, the wedding is suppose to take place in deeper life and they have this one week preganancy test before wedding.

I really dont know how to fix this.

is it possible to get pregnant without ejaculation?
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by Aliyeous(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Drs notin 2 b fixed wen u hav fixed ha alrdy
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by iammrjaai(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga she don carry belle... period..
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by lovelymayor: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
go ask the head usher of church he/she will give u better answer, mugun
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by ellovee(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
go and conduct test first in order to be sure.
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by ojun50(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Go do text nd find out hw many weeks
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Baby papa lolz
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by Frolic: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol. U didn't ejaculate but "fish_aculate" abi? Naso, I hear you , bad boy. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by MrSmith007: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
pre_cum is enuf to get her pregnant. You don't necessarily have to 'completely' ejaculate

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by successman1234: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
MrSmith007:
pre_cum is enuf to get her pregnant. You don't necessarily have to 'completely' ejaculate

really i thought they said it takes alot of sperm to swim to the egg
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by Rossybliss(f): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy ;Dgo 4 test and confirm and if she's pregnant bear d shame and do d wedding in court cos deeper life will nv do such wedding... and she wasn't suppose to visit u at first...u n know say body n b firewood
Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by EWAagoyin(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congrats oko iyawo elepon babeje.... Ama gboun iya ati omo ni ayo ati alafiya

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This? Could She Be Pregnant by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
successman1234:
I come from a christian home, my both parents are pastors, am respected an looked up to. I have a fiancee she is also from a christian home, her father is a pastor and her mum is a deaconess.

We are supposed to get married in June, in the east, cards have been printed counseling completed and invitation we have began to share.

Two weeks ago my fiancee came visiting and before i knew what was happening we were both naked on the bed, i did not ejaculate, although i penetrated her severally. The issue now is she has been showing signs of pregnancy.

Vomiting, morning weakness and nausea etc. Could the thing we did 2 weeks ago have made her pregnant, as i thought since i didnt ejaculate she couldnt be pregnant.

IF she is positive, it would be a big shame to me, her and our family, the wedding is suppose to take place in deeper life and they have this one week preganancy test before wedding.

I really dont know how to fix this.

is it possible to get pregnant without ejaculation?
Precum is secreted From the penis before ejaculation, and it contains sperms

(1) (Reply)

Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend / Guys If She Has A Boyfriend Already, Then These Steps Can Help You Get Her... / SEX STORY: No Longer Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.