Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman (1184 Views)

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Urbanoversabi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
There’s a chance that you’ve probably asked yourself, the “what do men look for in ladies?” question, which in all way is a good question.

Some ladies may be tempted to think they are special and exceptional; but times have changed with what guys on their torches for these days. Gone are the days of having only a sexy body and a big nyansh or having a tomato Jos face. These days it’s now a combination of Beauty and Brains, then the big nyansh is a plus *grins* obviously a sexy body can be attainable these days.

There are some specific qualities guys look out for in ladies which makes them chase them upandan. Consider developing some of these qualities and have a lot of Men buzzing around you like a swarm of bees while others sweat to even get a man to notice them talk less of court.

Be Financially Buoyant
This is one quality that sits on top of all the others. A lot of men, irrespective of their level of wealth or educational qualifications would want an industrious lady for a wife, not someone that will like to just siddon berekete and adding unnecessary weight, without adding to the home’s gdp. Mbanu! undecided

Self Discovery
Self discovery! This personally is a big one. When a lady knows herself, invariably she is matured to know the difference between reality and trends. That’s another keyword among guys they wouldn’t want their woman pressuring them to do things because her friends are doing it or it’s the new wave, without her weighing the Pros and Cons.

Be Humorous
While you don’t have to be a serious comedian like Helen Paul or Chi Gurl, a little bit of humour can do you no harm abi? Every man wants a woman that can be so free when around him and one that she can share fun and happy moments with. Take for example Bisola and TTT of BBnaija. A little craziness won’t make heaven come down. Enough of the seriousness, when it’s not UN meeting grin

Be Good At Communicating
Good and positive Communication is an important quality guys/men look out for in ladies. Being able to communicate your feelings without feeling ashamed is a plus for you. Most guys now don’t want to be the ones doing the talking alone and you just responding *yea, ok, hun, lol. Ewww, that’s disgusting to the ears. Furthermore, pushing us to be asking common entrance questions of “Have you eaten? What did you eat? Where’s my own?” angry

Be Stylish
While you don’t have to be as doll_like as Toke Makinwa or Victoria Kimani, you can cover up for facial beauty with being stylish. Find a style that suites you, and not following every makeup video you see on YouTube and Instagram Over painting and contouring dey make face worwor. You don’t need those Kim Kardashian’s heels to be stylish. Different strokes for different folks, find your style and cast out the spirit of insecurity undecided

Be Supportive
Men want ladies that will be supportive of their careers, dreams and aspirations. If you listen attentively to men and show understanding, definitely he’ll see you as someone he can spend more time with. Nobody wants a money spender, without knowing how far.

Intelligence
Men want ladies that are not limited to their field of study and specializations. Being brilliant in your field only will only make men see you as boring. Variety is the spice of life so, versatility is key! In this way, you can talk about everything and anything therefore never a boring moment. smiley

That’s all folks, meeeehn! My fingers are burning. Till my next post

Source; http://www.urbanoversabi.com/qualities-nigerian-men-want-woman/
Cc;
Fynestboi
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by LordIsaac(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Number 1 has reconciled me with my ex. I used to be responsible for her financially. Now, however, she earns 3 times my salary. She says she still loves me...I'm back cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by saintikechi(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
she has to also be good in bed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is a well written article.. Coming back to add mine cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by hiambib(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
yes o she should b very good in d act of love making else she is oyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Urbanoversabi(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Thanks man wink
Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Urbanoversabi(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2017
LordIsaac:
Number 1 has reconciled me with my ex. I used to be responsible for her financially. Now, however, she earns 3 times my salary. She says she still loves me...I'm back cheesy
That's if she doesn't let it get to her head undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by McBrooklyn(m): 1:53am On Mar 24, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by ang4156(f): 1:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Nigerian men want superwomen now? Those qualities are admirable, however, there could be some deficiencies in some areas. Be willing to lower standards or expectations to realistically find someone to love--or be willing to compromise in some areas. We, women, do it all the time. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Urbanoversabi(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2017
ang4156:
Nigerian men want superwomen now? Those qualities are admirable, however, there could be some deficiencies in some areas. Be willing to lower standards or expectations to realistically find someone to love--or be willing to compromise in some areas. We, women, do it all the time. lol
Definitely, there could be deficiencies, but these qualities work hand in hand many a times. It's easy when you have one, you easily get to possess the other
Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2017
What if I am a student and not financial buoyant now so does that mean that no man will love me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Urbanoversabi(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
What if I am a student and not financial buoyant now so does that mean that no man will love me?
C'mon, as there are students that spend lavishly and have the opposite of the qualities mentioned above even if not all, so also there are babes with these qualities even if not all.
All I'm trying to say is, You go see BOBO wink cool
Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Urbanoversabi(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oya o tosyne2much come and add yours cool
Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Amarabae(f): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2017
must a lady be financial buoyant before she gets love?
Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Urbanoversabi(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
must a lady be financial buoyant before she gets love?
No! BUT if you've got prospect, then its attainable. Same goes for the guys them
Re: Qualities Nigerian Men Want In A Woman by Danova(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
This are the qualities our girls should be having and not "I can twerk, My butt is my biggest asset" undecided
Mynd44, Lalasticlala I summon you all

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Love And Appreciates Men With BIG Penis / See What Will Happen If Parts Of The Body Could Be Borrowed - Photo / Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually Inside His Room!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.