Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man (11380 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by FreeSpirited: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Make a statement with that issue....either she goes or not.....make her know she's going beyond her boundary... Let her know it's a shit u don't condone.. Forget all those gentle man stuffs...she's a babe u are planning to marry.....if she was a random babe u could free her...but in this situation, don't let her feel she has your approval...cut the bulshit.....Its bull crap.... Imagine, he comes to pick him up that will probably not be the first and the last, thats how it starts.... Later he would have the mind to drive her to a hotel......Just make sure u pass a message to her to let her know u don't take such shit.......either u allow her to go or not....just let her know its a bullshit...u don't take

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by H2Ossss(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
The way some ladies comment you know why they don't get married even at 40.... U are in a relationship... Sit your a..s...s down... Which 1 be date with old friend?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Damayor12(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Damayor12(m): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Op. Igwegeorgiano
If your babe will cheat on you.
She won't tell you..
You have no right to tell her where to go or not... she's not yet your wife..
So if you were in another city, your babe will be indoors all through till you come around?
Common man.

We're adults.. don't stress yourself because of any woman.
She told you where she's going to, who to see..
Respect that.

I'll tell you a short story,
I had this friend that caged his babe, no unecessary outings, must only be him, he calls her every hour, ask where she is.. in short he made her life revolve around him..
at a point, everything became a routine and became boring.
At the end of the day, we learnt she has been cheating in spite of all the caging.

Morale of the story.
If she'll cheat, you can't stop it, wether you permit it or not.. she can always lie.
So free your mind bro..
Everything all boils down to trust.
No paranoia bro..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha if i hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
could be op"s girlfriend is considering having an open relationship with him but she dont know how she"s going to put the matter to him hence this strategy.

Hmmm..
You're right 'bout this though but Trust matters sha. If dem two trust each oda, nothing fit happen cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by secondincommand: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2017
After one date itz become another date which will turn to weeks which will lead to month later becomes a calendar..... Before u knw it.... Itz the beginning of the end..... Lol.... Have u ever wonder y women cheat..
Only few will stick to the man they love.. Because may be they think my man is ready or not ready to put a ring on dat finger....... ND morerover take alook at my long tym friend who we were together back in the days he is doing fine than my current boyfriend.
Bro try finding out how close they were back then

In my own case let her go then study her behavior from 3month time...... Or more before u take.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by pinkp: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davidgrey:
@Highlighted; her ex!

It would be foolish of your wife to propose that.

Yeah my thoughts exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by alobright17(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Aderola15:
So sumbori cannor hang out with friends again because she's in a relationship... sad sad sad
shutup girl.from hanging out to fuckkiing out.if na me is either she hangout with me that very day or forget anything hanging out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by pinkp: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davidgrey:
@Highlighted; her ex!

It would be foolish of your wife to propose that.

Yeah, that's exactly my thought
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by pinkp: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davidgrey:
I see!

You cant eat your cake and have it!

The price she pays for having that "platonic date" is giving him control over when the date should be terminated

Everything isn't an art of Patriarchal domination, wonder why you always contextualize civility as anything other than it is.

Ok o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by pinkp: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davidgrey:
Granted!

You can't cage a woman, telling her not to go or go "changes nothing"

Let's be practical, He isn't married to her and has "no right to tell her who she should hang out with"

The concepts of ignoring the other sex(when you are in a relationship) is childish and shouldn't be encouraged

Even if the guy has promiscuous intentions, your girlfriend "should" be matured enough to handle it "herself"

The ideologue that is wrong for a woman to hang out with men hasn't stopped women from cheating.

Hanging out with someone of opposite sex is not wrong . Most girls likes to have male friends because they tend to learn a lot from them and they really help.

While female friends are busy snitching n gossiping, male friends supports n gives good advice.

Trust is everything
I support ur comment
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by pinkp: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Davidgrey:
It would be immature of him to tell her not to go(she would go either way)

He should allow her go but.......He should choose the time that the outing will end(this way he is exhibiting subtle jealousy and manliness)

He should not call her during her "platonic date" (let her enjoy your trust)

She told him which signifies the fact that she respects him

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Yeah, He should allow trust
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by muymacho: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
Fellow NLs how we dey. hope we all had a swell time at our respective places of work/bussinesses? so sorry to bother you with my relationship issues i just need advice that will calm down my nerves right now before i will rashly take decisions i may regret later

I just got a phone call from my babe asking for my permission to allow her hang out with another guy. she made me to understand that the said guy has been a very good friend back in their uni days but no string attached. furthermore, she said that the guy came to her office to take her home after the day's work.

Friends what do you think? am a jealous perso but not possessive. my babe and the guy have actually fixed their outing for sunday. am really feeling upset right now because am seeing the intruder as a threat to my relationship. pls i need your candid advice on how to handle this unfolding ugly scenerio. thanks

@OP what action did you take and what are the consequences that followed?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2017
I can't believe the girl ASKED
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by chieme123(m): 4:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Davidgrey:
Granted!

You can't cage a woman, telling her not to go or go "changes nothing"

Let's be practical, He isn't married to her and has "no right to tell her who she should hang out with"

The concepts of ignoring the other sex(when you are in a relationship) is childish and shouldn't be encouraged

Even if the guy has promiscuous intentions, your girlfriend "should" be matured enough to handle it "herself"

The ideologue that is wrong for a woman to hang out with men hasn't stopped women from cheating.

The part of "he isn't married to her and has no right ...." etc, is a bit hilarious. The babes will not remember that you aren't married, when they ask you for a new phone. Or money for shopping. It's only when they are preparing to cheat that they remember you aren't married to them yet.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by chieme123(m): 4:43am On Aug 09, 2019
muymacho:

@OP what action did you take and what are the consequences that followed?

I bet that relationship has probably collapsed by now. This kind of scenario can only lead to the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Come Inside And Pick Your Best Position. (18+ Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.