Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen (11380 Views)

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by hugelyendowed: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Don Jazzy Reacts To Sex Scene In A Swimming Pool As Actors Refuse To Stop

This is extremely funny!!!!

Nigerian super star music producer, Don Jazzy and other celebrities have reacted to a viral video of a guy and a lady filming romantic scene in a swimming pool.

They didn't stop when the director said 'cut'. They rather continued with massive kissing and sucking as the man pressed the lady's boobs seriously. The lady was busy enjoying it and refused to stop.

This has got Nigerian celebrities talking.

Don jazzy reacting to the sex scene video said:

Lol I died. They can’t hear again o
Watch video

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2020/02/watch-hot-sex-scene-video-Don-Jazzy-celebrities-react.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Lawgod247: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Nwodosis(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by chatinent: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
So we should now roast pawpaw or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by MadeINchenzen2: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
End time scene!
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Eagleboney(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Untamed fellows

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Eagleboney(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
they should drag the man out of the pool if he persists they should use 2 by 2 on him

obviously they are aroused
untamed animals

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Makavelli25: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lmao. Hot scene o
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Them for book hotel room to continue the movie scene privately.

I no blame dem especially the man because once oga stands up, it takes the grace of heavens to bring it down. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by nazablossom(f): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Some people can suck life out of their partner in the name of kissing angry
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Offpoint: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Stop kee the director there...

We die here...

That's how you handle breast when you know your pay is peanut, that breast is a compensation for a bad paygrin

in Billy Ray Cyrus voice:
Yeey I'm gonna press this bress
cuz my pay is bad
I'm gonna breeesss till I can't no more (2x)

Lil Nas X
I got the bress in my hands and my dìck standing up... pressing de 2 boobies
Then the director tell me...
Then the director tell me stop there
He said there

director sey you dey whine me
Don't you see I'm busy
pressing this nice boobies
you come dey tell me stop there
Don't you ever tell me stop there
Don't try it....

repeat chorusgrin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Xclusiveme: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Saw it on Instagram. What made me laugh was the second part, when he was squeezing the girl's breast
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Saw it on Instagram. What made me laugh was the second part, when he was squeezing the girl's breast
Link
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by foleskay(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'm almost certain, they're gonna fvck after later after d whole scene. The lady is soo Hot!
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
chatinent:
So we should now roast pawpaw or what?
so before na mountain you want to roast abi ?
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by AstroG: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by seunmohmoh(f): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2020
The movie go still be trash

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by KevMitnick: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Low budget movies...The Unprofessional actors who get paid next to nothing have to maximize scenes like this...lol.
Just look at how he was kneading the breast like dough... grin

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Anoti1(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2020
They’re doing well cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by dheaven: 2:33am On Mar 06, 2020
This is not just OK.
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Davash222(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Link
Give your life to Christ, Tonye.
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by femi4: 5:36am On Mar 06, 2020
He was squeezing the breast like Agege bread and the director too is unprofessional shouting "Nkan n ṣe mi"

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by seanwilliam(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Omo e no dey easy to cut ooo.. Haha, in situation like that , it is very very hard to stop especially when the atmosphere is cool and free movement of water in the middle
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Osyxcel(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2020
See as the guy dey squeeze bobby shocked... No wonder our ladies bobby dey cast fast. grin

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Gadafii: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
they should drag the man out of the pool if he persists they should use 2 by 2 on him

obviously they are aroused
untamed animals
see stupid comment, two adults are engaged in sexual acts, clearly he wasn't forcing her neither was she resisting him which means she was enjoying it too.

But u here a pussie neegaa wants the man dragged out of the pool and further suggested that 2by2 wood should be used on him, Oga mi sir please what should be done to the lady

This is why its difficult for men to report rape cases against them, see what a fellow man posted up there, shame on you sir, ur excellency this is the dumbest comment in the year 2020 congrats

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Gadafii: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2020
KevMitnick:
Low budget movies...The Unprofessional actors who get paid next to nothing have to maximize scenes like this...lol.
Just look at how he was kneading the breast like dough... grin
mi bredda, if he continued in that fashion for three minutes,that brezz go slack grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by olasaad(f): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Link

Chai!!! Uncle you too cheesy watin you wan use am for
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Kingluqman(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2020
If I go be actor, na this character I go like to dey act grin
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by Maxxim: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Watched the video, the guy no get joy at all.
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by ednut1(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Reaction is now news abi. Staged crap
Re: Don Jazzy, Celebrities React As Actors Refuse To Stop While Filming Hot Sex Scen by lyriclekidd(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Always available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.