Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF (2097 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
though, before she said yes to me....she said she won't be having much time to spare, due to her busy work schedule.... I agreed.....whenever we re together, we cuddle up and do alot of stuffs, but when she's gone then that's all...she won't call or text....ill always be the first to call or text her but if I don't, she won't....... I decided not to call her for d past 4 days and still counting....pls is this one a relationship or something else....?

pls help
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by TrapHedges(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
If youre not a side nigga..then youre a side nigga...or a side nigga

11 Likes

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
No Oh Its Not A Relationship Its GUNGUNRU ATI EPA
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by youngest85(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
U no well at all........mtchew, kids evrywhr
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
TrapHedges:
If youre not a side nigga..then youre a side nigga...or a side nigga
believe me guy....she's dating no one else....buh she has male friends a lot....she once told me she love hanging out with guys.....just for d fun of it...nothing else
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
youngest85:
U no well at all........mtchew, kids evrywhr
Mr Methuselah wetin u con talk na....I don't need to reply u, so step aside

4 Likes

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by midehill(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
are u sure she loves u?...my advice z to tell her DAT u dnt like diz nd DAT nd tell her u want improvement...if she doesn't change...guy 4get her nd move on...dnt break up wit her...u too jes snub her

1 Like

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
REIIGN:
Have you tried talking to her about this? If Yes, then what was her response?
I told her that she is not caring enough....she keeps saying sorry,still no difference....
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
midehill:
are u sure she loves u?...my advice z to tell her DAT u dnt like diz nd DAT nd tell her u want improvement...if she doesn't change...guy 4get her nd move on...dnt break up wit her...u too snub her
she flares up easily while arguing, I really don't like girls for that,they twist ur words

1 Like

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by REIIGN(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
I told her that she is not caring enough....she keeps saying sorry,still no difference....

Trust me, when a woman loves, she'll go through the ends of the earth to show it. If she isn't showing it, she isn't loving you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by TrapHedges(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
believe me guy....she's dating no one else....buh she has male friends a lot....she once told me she love hanging out with guys.....just for d fun of it...nothing else

aii fam..since yo sure of that... Just chill out.. Wats yours is yours bro

2 Likes

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by sinaj(f): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
though, before she said yes to me....she said she won't be having much time to spare, due to her busy work schedule.... I agreed.....whenever we re together, we cuddle up and do alot of stuffs, but when she's gone then that's all...she won't call or text....ill always be the first to call or text her but if I don't, she won't....... I decided not to call her for d past 4 days and still counting....pls is this one a relationship or something else....?

pls help
Lwkmd! cheesy
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by wahles(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Might b work in relation to me bt I make out time to kal though? There has to b more 4 her, find out whr u Belong, bt im sure u knw already
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Amarabae(f): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Relax, some people find it hard to call someone, they enjoy receiving call. Its a habit.
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Give her some space to miss you, if she's not responding.... Move On ! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by solbinho: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Continue wasting your time bro
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Relax, some people find it hard to call someone, they enjoy receiving call.
Its a habit.
no communication for d past four days ....?? cry
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Amarabae(f): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
no communication for d past four days ....?? cry
ya, some people re like that. they find it difficult to call someone,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Give her some space to miss you, if she's not responding.... Move On ! undecided
d problem is that I'm still about to get down with her but once I'm down...the rest is easy ,if she like make she nor call for a month idonncare

1 Like

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
She ain't ur wife! Stop being emotional or be acting like d pussy here...

1 Like

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by omowumeee(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
No Oh Its Not A Relationship Its GUNGUNRU ATI EPA
GUGURU
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy
who say DT u should laugh .... angry ?

1 Like

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
d problem is that I'm still about to get down with her but once I'm down...the rest is easy ,if she like make she nor call for a month idonncare
Then she's doing right thing! Motherfvcking fvckboys like you are the reasons why some ladies act heartless! . I wish you failure in your quest from the bottom of my heart undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by sinaj(f): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
who say DT u should laugh .... angry ?
oya sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Then she's doing right thing! Motherfvcking fvckboys like you are the reasons why some ladies act heartless! . I wish you failure in your quest from the bottom of my heart undecided
she made me this way.....I didn't mean it....yh...talkless of how much I ve spent on her
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by biz2get(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:

Don't you think she might be also hanging out with you for the fun of it.?
Nothing else shocked shocked grin angry
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by LordZero(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
I guess she's been able to decode your plan and she decides to beat you at your own game Or like someone said, you just the "assistant side nigga"..

1 Like

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
sinaj:
oya sorry lipsrsealed
abegi angry if u wanna advice me ,dn go ahead... and if u don't wanna, then...go to bed

1 Like

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
she made me this way.....I didn't mean it....yh...talkless of how much I ve spent on her
You two never really loved each other. Whatever you do I care less undecided
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
biz2get:

Don't you think she might be also hanging out with you for the fun of it.?
Nothing else shocked shocked grin angry
no ....I'm her boyfriend
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by sinaj(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
abegi angry if u wanna advice me ,dn go ahead... and if u don't wanna, then...go to bed
*yawns* odabor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. / Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? / First Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.