Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? (933 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / I Realized He Is Impotent Just On Our Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by fayded(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2017
hey guys,if u can read my previous thread,u'd see how ds story started,buh if u can't sha,short version,i'm intimately involved with a girl,like I just kissed her when we were together and from there the whole shebang started.
we have sex sha and all that.buh I haven't asked her out..
I kinda like ds girl,buh d ish is that she hasn't brought up the "what re we " question..or d jealous gf ish.I want her to,so that I can ask her out or something,cos I really want her to want to date me..so I've been quiet since.we talk all d time and she likes giving me stuffs too,and tells me some real private shii.also,I am her first,u know,first to go there..
so ma question is that,is it shyness that is stopping her??..or is it dt she just wants d sex..
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by Epositive(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2017
You guys are not dating if by now you can't define what you guys are into

To me, you're just a good bedmate... that's all smiley smiley

#positivevibes
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

After destroying her WOMB many times and chewing her NUNU like eba, u come here and tell everyone that ur not dating yet? grin grin

BOI as long as u have mutual understanding , I think it's better that way sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by youngest85(m): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by youngest85(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

After destroying her WOMB many times and chewing her NUNU like eba, u come here and tell everyone that ur not dating yet? grin grin

BOI as long u have mutual understanding , I think it's better that way sha... grin
What's the meaning ur monicker?
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:

What's the meaning ur monicker?

grin

No meaning atal wink

Unless u wanna give one grin
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by fayded(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
Kids everywhere

Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by youngest85(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

No meaning atal wink

Unless u wanna give one grin

Imagine......dnt tell me u are living a meaningless life o
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by FreeSpirited: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2017
I doubt u are the ist....did u see blood?.....didn't she scream...was it an easy fvck?
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:

Imagine......dnt tell me u are living a meaningless life o

And shud IGAF on what u think as well? undecided

Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by youngest85(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

And shud IGAF on what u think as well? undecided
please give o coz puna deh hungry me like mad
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by fayded(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I doubt u are the ist....did u see blood?.....didn't she scream...was it an easy fvck?

yep,I am..and there was small blood,just small,buh it was tight,so fucking tight,tighter than Chelsea's defence..
and her legs were shaking,like really shaking uncontrollably after d sex,dunno d reason for dt one
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by FleetAdmiral(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2017
You not just on the Hitlist...you both are merely cruzin xo enjoy the ride ma nicca grin
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by firstking01(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Strange bed fellows.
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by dacblogger: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Not everyone is into the relationship stuff,just let her be and enjoy the good relationship you ve with her. wink
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by Jodha(f): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2017
After destroying her innocence... Yhu better consider yhurself her husband...

Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by fayded(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jodha:
After destroying her innocence... Yhu better consider yhurself her husband...

lolz..u re funny
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by fayded(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
Not everyone is into the relationship stuff,just let her be and enjoy the good relationship you ve with her. wink

yea,I will
Re: Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? by Jodha(f): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
fayded:

lolz..u re funny

Udonmeanit grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How-to-protect-your-home-appliances-from-electrical-power-surges / THE DANGERS Telemundo/telenova, Zeeworld.... Pose To Nigerian Ladies. / Under Pressure To Marry What Do I Do Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.