Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (55039 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Airee: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Eventoned:
A heart broken lady on instagram turned to Allah for strength after losing her fiance to her very close friend.

https://www.instagram.com/ayeesha_oc/

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/heartbroken-nigerian-lady-turns-allah-losing-fiance-close-friend/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Who is who in the photo now?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by attainable99: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Firstcitizen:
This the problem with most ladies. Toast them and they will start seeking opinions of their friends who may have interest and then assist to turn you down b4 jumping in.

I no pity her
You dont have all the details about her, ok?? So stop to think before you conderm her

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2017
women these days are something else Mehn. trust them at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by smartty68(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
[s]how e no go weak u? U better grow up with this ur childish post[/s]
I knew you were gonna quote me cos e pain you
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by smartty68(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Kakamorufu:
she's Hausa naw. Igbo
And so? Skeletino
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by michofela: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2017
TIME is MONEY and very VALUABLE. That is why @ SWIFT ERRAND EXPRESS (S.E.E.), we run ERRANDS for our Customers and Clients to save the TIME which would have been used for other Productive, Economic and Social need(s).

We offer services like LAUNDRY & CLEANING, PICK-UP & DELIVERY, HOUSE MAINTENANCE, FUMIGATION etc.
For more info. Or service, call; 08033102377.
Whatsapp; 08033102377
BBM; 2BFBD6B8.
E-mail; swifterrandex@gmail.com

@SwiftErrandExpress(S.E.E.), we SEE to your Jobs and Errands done SWIFTLY in just a CLICK.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hey yah!!! Poor guy!!! You will just be enjoying your "rice and stew" jejely, they will just come and be sampling "fried rice" in ur face and they expect you not to "upgrade" angry

Bad boi grin
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by gabbytabby: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
A foundation built on dishonesty never lasts. They will never be able to trust one another.

Better that you found out now and Allah will provide one that is better.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by ichommy(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
cephaswizzy:
it is well sister... meanwhile

So someone stole a white goat in my street and dyed it black and the owner came claiming she knows the smile of her goat....What's this world turning into!?

clown U. LoL grin
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by refreshrate: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Airee:

Who is who in the photo now?

Just abuse anyone and support the other jare no point being specific
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by StarBukola(f): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2017
smartty68:

I knew you were gonna quote me cos e pain you
it is only a correction, pain me am not even close to being pained by ur childish post,
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Omooniya1: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2017
eya better thing are coming!!! don't worry my sister

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by 9ja4show: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Queenakande:
what is meant for you will never go. take heart and move on with life. Men chai I hail una

If you don't hold what is meant for you, it will go; there is no natural forces that keeps a man or woman, do the right thing and no man will leave
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!

It's not men o!

What if her friend has some incriminating pictures and evidences against her past and passed them to the man who could not even bear to have a discussion on what he has seen as genuine evidence and cannot live with such in his marriage? That's why women MUST stop gossiping about their lives with their boyfriends or their man to their best friends. What do you ladies call each other again? Yes! BFF! You never know with all the things you reveal to your desperate bff.

When women will not accept to grow with a potential man, they should not expect a made man to just take them as they are; he has to go for whom he considers to be the best for him - even at the last minute. Don't ladies do that too?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by richydxfactor: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2017
fault mite even be from her and she is busy disturbing papa God.mtcheeeew
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2017
crunchyg:

That's why you should be careful about the kind of friend you bring into your personal life
Exactly!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by slap1(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Chai! cry
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by smartty68(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
[s]it is only a correction, pain me am not even close to being pained by ur childish post,[/s]
You quote someone you claim to be childish and what does it makes you? Babyish cheesy
Point of correction "You don't correct people with a derogatory statement". Please grow up miss
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by williams85(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
men what? but two women are involved on this... receive brain
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
One of the reasons I don't have friends, when I hear bff, I wonder how people do it

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Androidvillaz: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
God be with her
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by xty50(f): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Shit hurts..but he will leave her someday d same way he got her.no matter how far,karma is a bitch.look at angelina n brad pit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by StarBukola(f): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2017
smartty68:

You quote someone you claim to be childish and what does it makes you? Babyish cheesy
Point of correction "You don't correct people with a derogatory statement". Please grow up miss
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Dshocker:

Yes naaa...Have you forgotten that an average Nigerian woman is cunning,lazy,annoying,dependent,greedy & wicked.

Does that include your mother and sisters

Be wise when talking na
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by vannessa7(f): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
it shall not be well with husband/boyfriend snatchers everywhere. amen

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by thundafire: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
her punny is not gud again blame dy dick nt men lol
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by starwar(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2017
I keep telling my gf "keep blowing my trumpet for ur friends" and be ready to face the aftermath....You think say women/ladies love themselves?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Dshocker(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Ugosample:

Does that include your mother and sisters

Be wise when talking na

All the women in planet earth
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by NoToPile: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Never tell your friends everything about your relationship some ladies tell it all and its not good.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by ceejay4real(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Even Muslim women dey snatch husbands? Thought they were more conservative & reserved than we Christians. Anyways, sorry sis. You will surely find another heartthrob ok? Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.