Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (55037 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Queentito(f): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Eventoned:
A heart broken lady on instagram turned to Allah for strength after losing her fiance to her very close friend.

https://www.instagram.com/ayeesha_oc/

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/heartbroken-nigerian-lady-turns-allah-losing-fiance-close-friend/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Loosing ke? Na hair?? Laughs in itel S31, its losing not loosing oga
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by kingsmaila(m): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Don't worry as Allah has a reason for every thing. Belief in destiny and In Sha Allah your tears of sorrow will turn to that of Joy soonest Bi-izinillah.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by cybriz82(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2017
kanya matas are work...
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by zudozz: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2017
WOMEN DEY REALLY SUFFER...SEE D FIANCE SEF. I PITY WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by joy42(f): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Such is life
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Firstcitizen: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017
dayus12:

You really don't have to comment.

Same as you.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Firstcitizen: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
attainable99:

You dont have all the details about her, ok?? So stop to think before you conderm her

I have the details from the comments on her fb page so think b4 commenting next time.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by 46arcadez(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
only men?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by stoic6ix: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
women nko? No be she eye the man?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by phynofino: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2017
nawoo
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hey yah!!! Poor guy!!! You will just be enjoying your "rice and stew" jejely, they will just come and be sampling "fried rice" in ur face and they expect you not to "upgrade" angry

Lmfao. You go wicked i swear cheesy
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by ayamAgenius: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!

Women!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
cephaswizzy:
it is well sister... meanwhile

So someone stole a white goat in my street and dyed it black and the owner came claiming she knows the smile of her goat....What's this world turning into!?

Please it's too early for me to start misbehaving with laughter. I use God beg you
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Missmossy(f): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Fake friends everywhere!! Such a betrayal embarassed
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by sshalom(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Now, this is betrayal!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by balancediet(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Women nkö?
Idydarling:
men!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Jelal0007(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
wetin do us? Awon yi feminists sha. Shey na d man fault ni?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by omolami: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
If truly Farida snatched your man, don't worry because you've done the best thing by leaving the issue with God. That man is not meant for you.Farida has been placed there to lead you to your God's ordained man. Surely you will testify and give God thanks you did not Mary that man with Farida.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Noblesoul123: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Firstcitizen:
This the problem with most ladies. Toast them and they will start seeking opinions of their friends who may have interest and then assist to turn you down b4 jumping in.

You even settle some her friends so they don't throw a spanner into the toasting. The others will collude with her to accompany you on dates like bees to frustrate your pockets.

I no pity her

Am with you on this one. Many of them keep a flock of empty headed female friends whom they consult, or expose every detail of their love life. Ironically, such friends don't reveal anything about themselves. I hardly associate with any lady that keep female friends
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by DJInfluence: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
i don´t understand the part "Allah to fight for me"... Fight who? Why should Allah fight them if they are happy together. Just pray that Alah give you your own husband.

meanwhile, it is only in Africa that marriage is a do or die affair. It is not a must that one should get married.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Missonas(f): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
omolami:
If truly Farida snatched your man, don't worry because you've done the best thing by leaving the issue with God. That man is not meant for you.Farida has been placed there to lead you to your God's ordained man. Surely you will testify and give God thanks you did not Mary that man with Farida
Bros she no go read this post ohhh
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Lordkylie(f): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
This world is lost! Look at all the people on this thread blaming the woman and her friend but as usual conveniently leaving out the man. Like you guys don't talk about your girlfriends to your own friends. All of them saying, keep your relationship hush hush na story. The guy could have as well left her for someone else. Both the backstabbing friend and the backstabbing fiancé are equally at fault but then this is Nigeria where we excel at denying obvious truths

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Lordkylie(f): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Am with you on this one. Many of them keep a flock of empty headed female friends whom they consult, or expose every detail of their love life. Ironically, such friends don't reveal anything about themselves. I hardly associate with any lady that keep female friends
and from the post you guys concluded she must be guilty of all these huh? And I thought women were the ones who jumped into conclusion. So guys don't keep empty headed friends that encourage them to sample all available even if they have a girlfriend? You hardly associate with any lady that keeps female friends? It's the one with male friends you like so jealousy will kill the relationship or better still no friends at all cheesy you lot are funny! and yes Nigerian women have suffered
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Only introduce your bf to your friends after the wedding..

Before wedding? Is not advisable at all.

Simply employ a wedding planner to assist in the wedding
Shikena
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by odogwu9(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eventoned:
A heart broken lady on instagram turned to Allah for strength after losing her fiance to her very close friend.

https://www.instagram.com/ayeesha_oc/

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/heartbroken-nigerian-lady-turns-allah-losing-fiance-close-friend/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

She has actually dodge a bullet...
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Noblesoul123: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lordkylie:
and from the post you guys concluded she must be guilty of all these huh? And I thought women were the ones who jumped into conclusion. So guys don't keep empty headed friends that encourage them to sample all available even if they have a girlfriend? You hardly associate with any lady that keeps female friends? It's the one with male friends you like so jealousy will kill the relationship or better still no friends at all cheesy you lot are funny! and yes Nigerian women have suffered

What's this one saying?

How is my preference any concern of yours?

I prefer to stick with a lady that can blend into my social circle, so I don't see how that affects the fate of women.

To each one his own
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by wandeykul(f): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
smartty68:
So even afonjas women don the table their matter before God on Instagram shocked
i checked her page on ig,shes from the north
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by numericalguy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Firstcitizen:
This the problem with most ladies. Toast them and they will start seeking opinions of their friends who may have interest and then assist to turn you down b4 jumping in.

You even settle some her friends so they don't throw a spanner into the toasting. The others will collude with her to accompany you on dates like bees to frustrate your pockets.

I no pity her

I sometimes find it difficult to pity such girls until I hear the full story.

She has forgotten when she was doing shakara and proving hard to get for her toaster. She hasn't told us how she probably used to say to her friends that she would never bring herself down to date such a man.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by crunchyg: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
suzan404:
Exactly!
Yea Susan how are you doing?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Lordkylie(f): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Noblesoul123:

What's this one saying?

How is my preference any concern of yours?

I prefer to stick with a lady that can blend into my social circle, so I don't see how that affects the fate of women.

To each one his own
to each his own? coming from you,now that's laughable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.