Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18875 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
javalove:

E ba mi wa iyawo ooooo Mr Moderator. . .lol grin grin

Ramadan Kareem

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

You're not serious.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2010
@zayhal,javalove is serious o,he needs a good muslim lady for a wife
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2010
I got this from a concerned brother, and after making independent investigation to confirm it's not a fraud, I spoke with the brother and confirmed. Please let's donate whatever we can to this afflicted brother through the bank accounts in the mail. Let's remember this is Ramadan, and an opportunity to earn mltiple rewards. I'm leading the way insha Allah, by dropping my peanut in his GTB a/c today insha Allah. No amount is too small: 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 50k or more!

[b]assallam alaikun brother,i sent u a mail few weeks ago but u did not respond even to my sallam which i plead u should, anyway,i just need your assistance to reach out to muslims anywhere through your network, this time 4 a muslim bro.
let me say somethin abt him first, by name he is ALLI ABDUQUDUS.HE studied arabic both at maad college in ibadan and fed. college of edu.ibadan b4 he was involved in an accident on his way to ibadan from lag on his nikkah day ,i did not know this brother untill after this accident, the acciident claimed his spinal cord and his been on bed since 2007,some brothers call out on his behalf then and inshallah we got some reasonable response particularly of commendation is a group called MPAC which saw to his successful operation in india in 2008.but right now the bro needs help since mpac is not able to cater for him again,i must not be misquoted pls theyb tried and they did not 4get him totally but i know they have many similar cases at hand to handle.Right now the problem is we bros arround him and the family could not afford his physio treatment again, infact the doc has has tried  his best to cope without pay 4 good 4 montths, but for now he could not again ,i must also commend his own effort since these days,may ALLAH reward him.pls i could not go into more detail 4 now .pls what ever you can do to assist. help us reach out to as many muslims as possible
his acc no is
01660520037765 uba oyigbo
name is :ali qudus.jazakum llah khair.
sallam.
you can contact him on 08034061069
alternatively gtb acc:221/853453/1/59/0[/b]
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
uplawal:

@zayhal,javalove is serious o,he needs a good muslim lady for a wife

Oh, ok. We'll pray for him.

Jarus:

I got this from a concerned brother, and after making independent investigation to confirm it's not a fraud, I spoke with the brother and confirmed. Please let's donate whatever we can to this afflicted brother through the bank accounts in the mail. Let's remember this is Ramadan, and an opportunity to earn mltiple rewards. I'm leading the way insha Allah, by dropping my peanut in his GTB a/c today insha Allah. No amount is too small: 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 50k or more!

You're right Jarus. It's not a fraud. I'm aware of his case.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2010
A Lot . .Please remember me in your prayers sad
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
mukina2:

A Lot . .Please remember me in your prayers sad

May Allah answer your prayers and ease your affairs for you. Alhamdulilah its Ramadhan, a time when prayers are better answered.

Now take off that sad look and wear a smile. smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
smiley

Amin and thanks dear smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by yousouph(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2010
May ALLAH answer mukina2 prayers and Abdul Qudus. Lets us rally behind the needy and may ALLAH reward us bountifully
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by azharuddin: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2010
-Is there any worrying event in your life?
-Are you troubled with job searching or similar unpalatable post-school events?
-Are you undergoing some depression in your life?
-Are you undergoing a test of faith?
-What is happening in your spiritual life?
-What about your mundane life?

Most of the answers to the above questions would be yes. I m undergoing through really difficult times for the past few years, financially, mentally and physically.I just finished med college but my career is in crossroads. I ve serious troubles when i do Ibadah, i ve difficulty concentrating during salat or reciting the Quran.

May Allah give me strength to face all the hardships of life and provide me with solution to my problems.
Allah you are the only one who can help us in any way, please give All of Us freedom from our troubles, debts, disease and give us happiness and lead us to the right path. Please save us from the devils interference while we do our Ibadah.  Please accept our repentance and forgive all our sins.
Ameen.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
Amiin

Very relevant du'a.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
I have some serious exams to write in a few days. Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for me for a resounding success in these exams.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
zayhal:

I have some serious exams to write in a few days. Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for me for a resounding success in these exams.

zayhal, dont worry success is already yours,

But just check out this dua

“Rabbiy ishrah li sadri wa yassir li amri (O my Lord, expand my chest and make things easy for me).”

and before leaving for the exam hall recite this dua:

“Bismillaah, tawakkaltu ‘ala Allaah, wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah. Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika an adilla aw udalla, aw azilla aw uzalla, aw azlima aw uzlama, aw ajhala aw yujhala ‘alayya (In the name of Allaah, I put my trust in Allaah, and there is no strength and no power except with Allaah. O Allaah, I seek refuge with You lest I should stray or be led astray, lest I slip (commit a sin unintentionally) or be tripped, lest I oppress or be oppressed, lest I behave foolishly or be treated foolishly).

we will also remember you in our prayers ,

Stay blessed  smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by azharuddin: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
zayhal:

Inshallah, You will score good in the exams.
May Allah make everything easy and give you a cool head for the exams.
Ameen.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
azharuddin:

Inshallah, You will score good in the exams.
May Allah make everything easy and give you a cool head for the exams.
Ameen.
Aameen. Jazakumullah khayran.

mdsocks:

zayhal, dont worry success is already yours,

But just check out this dua

“Rabbiy ishrah li sadri wa yassir li amri (O my Lord, expand my chest and make things easy for me).”

and before leaving for the exam hall recite this dua:

“Bismillaah, tawakkaltu ‘ala Allaah, wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah. Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika an adilla aw udalla, aw azilla aw uzalla, aw azlima aw uzlama, aw ajhala aw yujhala ‘alayya (In the name of Allaah, I put my trust in Allaah, and there is no strength and no power except with Allaah. O Allaah, I seek refuge with You lest I should stray or be led astray, lest I slip (commit a sin unintentionally) or be tripped, lest I oppress or be oppressed, lest I behave foolishly or be treated foolishly).

we will also remember you in our prayers ,

Stay blessed  smiley

I appreciate the prayers. Please I'd like to have the arabic texts. I know the 1st one is in the Quran but I'm not sure about the other one. Will I find it in 'Hisnu Muslim'?
jazakumullah khayran.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
Like the brothers said before me success is yours Insha Allah smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
Thanks Mukina. Your prayer is still needed though wink
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
zayhal:

Aameen. Jazakumullah khayran.

I appreciate the prayers. Please I'd like to have the arabic texts. I know the 1st one is in the Quran but I'm not sure about the other one. Will I find it in 'Hisnu Muslim'?
jazakumullah khayran.

I dont think its in Hisnul Muslim, but i will check for it,

sorry i didnt respond earlier,
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
so zahyal, how was your exams?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by stranger26(f): 4:03am On Nov 23, 2010
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah.
I must say I love this thread! Haven't been on NL for about 2 years, quite a nice idea!
Though I mainly read the first few pages. SubhanAllah seems brother Jarus has had a colourful history! I think there is something with Kwara parents and their kids marrying from kwara, if I want to make my mum and aunts, etc happy all I have to do is turn up with a nice Offa brother. I do try to explain that it is all qadr and whoever it has been decreed for us is the one each person ends up with. Anyway, we'll see who I end up with, lol

Seeing how sister Zayhal was getting all these du'as for her exam, I thought I'd drop in and pray that Allah makes every step to success easy for her.

Also wanted to beg u guys to remember me in your dua, got exams too, na sleeplessness drive me here =(
inshaAllah khayr for everyone

wa salam
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2010
@mdsocks

Jazakallah khayran. thanks for asking. It all went well. I just did my viva 2 days ago and it's all over now.

I thank everyone who has prayed for me. May Allah make all our affairs easy in this world and not let that be a hindrance to our gaining entrance to jannah. Amin.

@Stranger

Just put your trust in Allah alone. You'll make it insha Allah.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
stranger26:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah.
I must say I love this thread! Haven't been on NL for about 2 years, quite a nice idea!
Though I mainly read the first few pages. SubhanAllah seems brother Jarus has had a colourful history! I think there is something with Kwara parents and their kids marrying from kwara, if I want to make my mum and aunts, etc happy all I have to do is turn up with a nice Offa brother. I do try to explain that it is all qadr and whoever it has been decreed for us is the one each person ends up with. Anyway, we'll see who I end up with, lol

Seeing how sister Zayhal was getting all these du'as for her exam, I thought I'd drop in and pray that Allah makes every step to success easy for her.

Also wanted to beg u guys to remember me in your dua, got exams too, na sleeplessness drive me here =(
inshaAllah khayr for everyone

wa salam
Wa alaikum salam. May Allahs assist you in your exams.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by azharuddin: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dua before study/exams:

[size=16pt]اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا

وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا[/size]

Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ jaaltahu sahlâ
wa anta tajalu al-hazana idhâ shi'ta sahlâ.

[Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy]

Reference:
Ibn Hibban in his Sahih (no. 2427), and Ibn As- Sunni (no. 351). Al-Hafidh (Ibn Hajar) said that this Hadith is authentic. It was also declared authentic by 'Abdul-Qadir Al-Arna'ut in his checking of An-Nawawi's Kitabul-Athkarp. p106.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by namfav(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
asa

i'm in a country which is not muslim, obviously the temptation levels are high here, i didn't travel with my qu'ran (strange enough  because i always do), there are no masjids that i know about, it's depressing, temptation is everywhere and i don't know what to do, i think allah is testing me but then i'm powerless  i'll be going to a debate and we will be staying at a hostel (which will be mixed from my understanding) with various students from various parts in africa, allah help me

bros what can i do? it's driving me crazy next to my room (in my flat) there are people that are making noise every night and i can't think straight believe me if i had my qu'ran with me it would have been different because i avoid such things when i am reading i have been in a similar situation but not quite as awkard cry i just have a few hours to think about something, i've been praying but it seems there is a battle in me and i feel i may do something wrong  undecided i need hel p
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by azharuddin: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
If you ve internet access all the time, check out this website, : http://www.quranflash.com/
You can read quran through it online.

I guess you will be knowing the following byheart, recite them frequently:
1.Suratul Fathiha
2.Surah Ikhlas, Falak, Nas.
3. Ayathul Kursi.
These are very powerful Ayahs, InshAllah you will be fine. Make lots of Dua. Trust in Allah.
Dua for Any Anxiety: Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyumu Birahmathika Asthagheez (O the Living, O the Eternal, I seek help in Your grace).
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by namfav(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2011
thanks bro, that was helpful
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2011
namfav:

asa

i'm in a country which is not muslim, obviously the temptation levels are high here, i didn't travel with my qu'ran (strange enough because i always do), there are no masjids that i know about, it's depressing, temptation is everywhere and i don't know what to do, i think allah is testing me but then i'm powerless i'll be going to a debate and we will be staying at a hostel (which will be mixed from my understanding) with various students from various parts in africa, allah help me

bros what can i do? it's driving me crazy next to my room (in my flat) there are people that are making noise every night and i can't think straight believe me if i had my qu'ran with me it would have been different because i avoid such things when i am reading i have been in a similar situation but not quite as awkard cry i just have a few hours to think about something, i've been praying but it seems there is a battle in me and i feel i may do something wrong undecided i need hel p

I feel for you and perfectly undestand your situation. It is only by the grace of Allah one can escape from the temptations of this world but try to recite "wa ama mon khafa moqoma rabihi wa naha alnafsi ani al hawa . . ."
Q79 v 40.

I face the same problems in my many travels may Allah assist us all.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Lagosboy,but why are you always travelling?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by namfav(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2011
Lagosboy:

I feel for you and perfectly undestand your situation. It is only by the grace of Allah one can escape from the temptations of this world but try to recite "wa ama mon khafa moqoma rabihi wa naha alnafsi ani al hawa . . ."
Q79 v 40.

I face the same problems in my many travels may Allah assist us all.

inchallah, thanks
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Empiree: 3:58am On Mar 29, 2015
updated......
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Davivah: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Interesting
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Eutaxy: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Salam to everyone, Please let's resurrect the thread again.

Tribalism is about to rear its ugly head in my matter o.

I'm a young Muslim male Non-Yoruba from Kwara State(early 20s), I would be true with my B.sc degree in some months time in one of the state universities in North Central Nigeria.

Alhamdulilah, as I'm doing well for myself Academically- I'm a prospective "strong" second class upper degree holder, which is a source of pride to my parents.

Like a future-oriented and respectable youth, I've been steering clear of Zina since 100 level. Recently, I approached a sister I've been admiring since 100 level, I asked her out and went straight to the point about been serious, marriage-focused and no Dillydallies. She accepted after few days of fasting. (She's that religious).

She's Yoruba, well brought up, religious, intelligent, respectful and of decent character though her mum is a Christian.

The Issue now is My mum got to know about her, on learning about her tribe, she immediately told me that she does not want a Yoruba daughter in-law. Her reason was that She (the girl) would not allow our kids
(future ones Insha Allah) to marry a spouse from my town shocked shocked

My dad was also advising us recently about the need to honour your parents, and also marrying a girl of the tribe and preferably in the same locality (I guess my mum told him)

Please house, does severing this relationship for their own sake constitute "honouring of one's parents? I have always believe that the deen comes first, and I might not be happy with any girl (town or no town).

NB: I would be the first to marry a Yoruba from my family, though some uncles and cousins have married Hausa, Kanuri etc.

Please, how do I go about it?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Empiree: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eutaxy,

You need to bring your parents attention to the Book Of Allah and statments of His Nabi (SAW).

Fortuenately, this was the subject of discussion at my masjid today i:e rascism, tribalism, nationalism .....you name it.

I am aware of a hadith which says it it also preffered to marry from one's tribe, language and culture. But that's just fair recommendation for couple to be able to understand each.

People cannot rely on this solitary hadith to justify what your parents are doing to you.

The way she sounds makes her tribalist which is wrong.

The basic things to look for in potential spouse are clear: RELIGION, BACKGROUND, SELF ETC

THE EXCUSE GIVEN BY YOUR MOM IS NOT ONE OF THEM

My take on this is be patient and continue your legit romance with her. Talk to your parents' respected relatives and closed friends. Hopefully that should yield positively.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Celebrate Maolid Nabiyy / Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.