Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pearls Of Love (episode 28) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode 28) (315 Views)

Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Pearls Of Love (episode 19) / Pearls Of Love (episode 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode 28) by ACKCITY: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2017
You are probably screaming at the top of your voice! What’s wrong with you Dan, can’t you just let you zip up! You may also be wondering how I could possibly have left Ann, a woman I adored so much. You may even like to tag me a womanizer! And say horrible things like- "Cut his dick off!" Did I just hear someone say that? I guess everyone is right, but the truth is that, the divorce was not my decision, it was Ann’s.

It still remains a shock to me how it all went sour between Ann and me. I tried severally to convince her that we needn’t separate, but she constantly maintained that it was the only option.

If you remember, I said I was beginning to have lots of problems with Ann, since Rita resurfaced in my life, the big part of it started after went for the bank training. We were regularly fighting over issues that didn't make sense and were really unnecessary. I only had peace when I wasn’t in the house.

Soon I started seeing her as a different person from the woman I married or dated. I knew there was something on her mind, but I wasn’t sure what it was, I could only guess. I sometimes feel she was seeing someone, and even before we both relocated, we were almost living differently.

One word I may use to describe Ann now is impatience! She filed for a divorce, and that was it, we got the divorce, on grounds of irreconcilable differences. We were both allowed the custody of kids, meaning, Ann could take any of the two and I could take any also. The court allowed us to change custody of the kids from time to time, as long as we agreed. But I decided it was best for the both of them to be with their mom. Especially since they were in the boarding house.

Before the divorce, one early morning, I woke up with a start. It was the telephone ringing I wondered who could be calling that early as picked the receiver, it turned out to be Rita.

“Yes’, it was the only response I could utter.

“That’s no way to say good morning”, she teased.

I didn't know why she called, but I guess she wanted to ask how I was, since I had just left her place. Since the problems with Ann was getting out of hand, I had left the house for her and moved in with Rita. I needed some time to myself, I wasn’t just going to be able to cope with distractions, and bet you, Ann was a distraction at that time.

Read more >> http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/03/pearls-of-love-episode-28.html

(1) (Reply)

Off / Simple Techniques To Reconcile After A Couple Dispute / [gaposa Relationshop Tipz]: Readers Say Married People Should Not Operate Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.