Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving (4847 Views)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
How can she be busy with school, work and marriage at the same time? Unless her husband wants her to do poorly at school. undecided

The baby would be with the nanny now, and when she is through with school work for the day, she'll resume to the business or run the business in school, it's not a new thing so don't act like it's an heculean task.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
People don't change for good by telling them how bad they are. Instead they become more stubborn and worse. That's the fact of life. You're meant to encourage women, not bash us. Bashing just makes it a war zone between the sexes, that's all. Encouragement give people drive and motivation to change.
shumuel:

I would say; You ladies should repent grin Lol grin

Okay jokes apart, there is nothing stoping you ladies from creating threads about guy/men now, but look on the bright side, we just want you ladies to be better, learn from those threads rather than being bittered about it.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
So no need for her to do her project work, assignment and revise after school? Are you serious? Imagine if she's studying medicine undecided
shumuel:

The baby would be with the nanny now, and when she is through with school work for the day, she'll resume to the business or run the business in school, it's not a new thing so don't act like it's an heculean task.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
People don't change for good by telling them how bad they are. Instead they become more stubborn and worse. That's the fact of life. You're meant to encourage women, not bash us. Bashing just makes it a war zone between the sexes, that's all. Encouragement give people drive and motivation to change.

Well for a start, this thread isn't a female bashing thread, and am not a guy that bash ladies but i would clearly start your fault anyday, anytime.

I guess most guys just expect ladies to come out perfect in everyway, which is not possible, there must always be a flaw somwhere, anyways i believe one day we would all get to that middle ground and solve all these mess once and for all.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
So no need for her to do her project work, assignment and revise after school? Are you serious? Imagine if she's studying medicine undecided

You get wahala i swear grin

You speak as if some ladies don't run a dual degree and a business/work all simultaneously even while married, though, it would take a caring and understanding huband, but am telling you it's achievable inrespective of course offered.

Men do it too, so stop acting as if when a lady is doing such she is a victim,, marriage is all understand, support, Love and care.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Some not all undecided....some ladies won't be able to handle it, it will be really stressful and exhausting sad
shumuel:

You get wahala i swear grin

You speak as if some ladies don't run a dual degree and a business/work all simultaneously even while married, though, it would take a caring and understanding huband, but am telling you it's achievable inrespective of course offered.

Men do it too, so stop acting as if when a lady is doing such she is a victim,, marriage is all understand, support, Love and care.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Some not all undecided....some ladies won't be able to handle it, it will be really stressful and exhausting sad

Now, thats what you should have said all along,, it would indeed be stressful, and thats why it's best to plan and achieve your goals before rushing into marriage.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
You make a good point though smiley
shumuel:

Now, thats what you should have said all along,, it would indeed be stressful, and thats why it's best to plan and achieve your goals before rushing into marriage.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
You make a good point though smiley

Thanks, and your arguments are also very valid grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lmao smiley
shumuel:

Thanks, and your arguments are also very valid grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nesso:
Why do you guys sound like women need to be coached and told what to do all the time like kids, dem no go school? Weren't they brought up properly by their parents, or are the pretending dat they don't know what is gud for the marriage? I Thot marriage was for two mature pple. I tire oh

Yes thats what they are, you need to put them through a lot of things, they are mature but their level of maturity is not as high as that of man or should not be on a normal day, which is why a lady should marry a man that beats her in many things, matrimony is a home to learn for woman if she marries the right man, this is why u should not think she must know every wrong and right but try to put them through
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Divay22:
No uncle i didn't...I'm just tired of female this female that....

We ain't perfect and we can never be if you can't love us with our flaws then grin grin grin ;DGO tongue

Wetin dey tire u, y u no read first, the article sef na man e follow talk
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Yes thats what they are, you need to put them through a lot of things, they are mature but their level of maturity is not as high as that of man or should not be on a normal day, which is why a lady should marry a man that beats her in many things, matrimony is a home to learn for woman if she marries the right man, this is why u should not think she must know every wrong and right but try to put them through
Thank you sir
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Lmao smiley

Lol grin it is now
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Divay22(f): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Wetin dey tire u, y u no read first, the article sef na man e follow talk
Man he follow talk relating to who WOMAN abi
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
Man he follow talk relating to who WOMAN abi

The message na man e dey for na
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Divay22(f): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

The message na man e dey for na
i know na....Who be the subject matter angry
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
i know na....Who be the subject matter angry

Ok na una
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Divay22(f): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Ok na una
grin grin grin ;DMean while

Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin grin ;DMean while

I'm a muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Man Dumps 2 Slay Mamas On Their Way Out Inside Muddy Water (video) / My Advice!!!!!! / See What My Girl Gave To Me To Eat!!!! PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.