Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier (1523 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier by Dmoss: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2018
I remember being a nerd in secondary school. I mean, the ladies know that you're brilliant o but Las Las, it's still Chibuzor and Afolabi that are doing fine boy upandan they wee be giving eyes, making the nerds only useful when it's exam period. I made the most practical decision I could based on the options before me as I left secondary school that year............ "Girls must like me by force". Yes o!!!

Since that was years ago, let me share successful tips I have discovered makes it easier for the really high class chics to like you. *Rubs palm together...gentlemen, shall we?

1. Always be Look-Gooding! (Pun intended)
Guys! The number one rule is you absolutely have to look good always! I mean, a slay queen takes all the time to hide the rocky shape of her head under a wig, makes up to be on fleek, dresses to kill with heels to fit and you just come out looking like confused puff puff? You can't be serious. Look good my brother, we will not kukuma see the price tag.

2. The Beard Factor
I'm sorry to announce to you that if you're not a part of the Beard gang, your job just got harder cos you definitely have to blow b4 you can have slay queens all over you. Beards just have a way of making slay queens melt in spite of wateva rubbish the guy saying. The beards factor will make you look like a rich billionaire even though you have 65naira in your account

Slay queens have a language of their own, and beards speak that language well. I mean full grown and groomed beards o, not like Callisto and Matthew that looks like the middle was mistakenly mowed by a tractor. If like me, you have discovered at this point that you don't stand a chance, calm down. Maybe you're not sure you will blow in this life and have girls flocking round you, there is an alternative route...artificial beards. If the ladies can make up, so can we o jere!

Continue reading at https://kraks.co/articles/14224

Re: Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier by kollinzgee(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
smh
Re: Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier by Jayslicky: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Who slay queen help.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Easy peasy

O baby Bentley full option and enough spending, YES or No
Re: Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier by swiz123(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Stupid OP.

Just get a Camry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier by MedeNe: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2018
grin angry angry angry
Re: Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier by Dmoss: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol
Jayslicky:
Who slay queen help.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love / Advice Needed Please / Dating My Girl, What Are Your Take On This Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.