Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) (15870 Views)

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story / 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Fernandowski(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Jodha:

grin finally I came up with nuh'hin...
aunty abeg

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by CaroLyner(f): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
AyamConfidence:
now this is gross....Snell them Inyama
i know right grin
imagine what that guy above said
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jodha(f): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
aunty abeg

Whisper it into my ear.. grin

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
i know right grin
imagine what that guy above said
when I saw the comment I was like shocked shocked shocked

I don't smell my balls...damn its gross

In fact you need to see my face right now
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Fernandowski(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jodha:

Whisper it into my ear.. grin
Jodha be like.....

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by faith551(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amarabae:
The day I caught two guys eating garri with beans water in the lodge back then in univ.
They just added maggi and pepper to the beans water, awww. The funny part is that these are guys who claim to be big-boys in univ. then.
Deceiving girls with their over starched cloth and pink lips. Hahahaha

hehehe, buh thats not disgusting na, might be a special delicacy where they are from
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by CaroLyner(f): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
AyamConfidence:
when I saw the comment I was like shocked shocked shocked

I don't smell my balls...damn its gross

In fact you need to see my face right now
You're one of the good ones grin
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jodha(f): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
Jodha be like.....

Lol grin grin... I'm like.. Come closer grin

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by loveanonymity(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikemesit4477:
hmmm, that one is poverty, I don't think if she is well to do, she will be doing that of a thing!
It is not always because of poverty, for some it is the health benefits and some people react to disposable pads.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wat disgust me most is wen
Pple talking about how they enjoi giving head
Anyamma. lipsrsealed
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by loveanonymity(f): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by AyamConfidence(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
You're one of the good ones grin
of course na...plus I dey change myboxers everyday so I don't even expect any smell sef...I neat die grin grin grin
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by kullozone(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Back then in secondary school, I had a stingy friend who'll buy rice, spit on it and stir, just to prevent others from eating his food with him.

4 Likes

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Fernandowski(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jodha:

Lol grin grin... I'm like.. Come closer grin
and we are like grin grin

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by CaroLyner(f): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
AyamConfidence:
of course na...plus I dey change myboxers everyday so I don't even expect any smell sef...I neat die grin grin grin
Love struck cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jodha(f): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
and we are like grin grin

Yhu must be the short one on the right.. grin

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by sirfit: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
To own your own networking site /ponzi site chat me up on WhatsApp 0807 912 3937 and get the script at a very affordable price....
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by AyamConfidence(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
Love struck cheesy
lemme shine teeth grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
zolapower:
Smoking , I hate to see smokers beside me . The odour alone disgust me.
Thats true
But when i smoke u won't notice the odour and u will now b the one with the disgusting odour on u
Thank god i quit smoking the day i started and that one stick was my first and last (sha plantain was there when i was a kid)
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Fernandowski(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu must be the short one on the right.. grin
lol

E pain am but no problem

You are still my friend

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jodha(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol

E pain am but no problem

You are still my friend

Aww do yhu back grin grin

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by EmmySparky(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
Once saw a dude stick his hands down his pants,cupped his ballz for a bit, then sniffed his fingers.

And he didn't evn bother to wash his handzz.
joachim low the coach of germany does that...everytime...its like an habit to him
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by CaroLyner(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
EmmySparky:
joachim low the coach of germany does that...everytime...its like an habit to him
Old habits die hard.
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by robosky02(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jodha:

I couldn't come up with anything grin grin

But I'm still thinking grin

I hate this

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Fernandowski(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jodha:

Aww do yhu back grin grin

lolzzZ...bring it on

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jewelnutch: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
zolapower:
Smoking , I hate to see smokers beside me . The odour alone disgust me.

You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by lepasharon(f): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
uniqueogo:

that's poverty for you as long as she washes and sun dries.. ..... she's good to go

Noooooo!
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by sexLover1: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
This reminds me of one occurrence lol. It's actually crazy but interesting wink
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by sexLover1: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
i was still looking for admission and I'm not really a fan of watching football matches but one night I decided to watch a match.

I was on my way to watch when I passed by my friends house. I noticed the room with its window facing outside had it's light on. Something told me to check and behold...my friend's sister was stark nak3d. She just laid there pressing her phone. Ol boy 4k D match, na their I sleep ooo
grin grin cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by crackhouse(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Some women like sucking out mucus from their babies' nose
my wife does that. That's mother's love for her baby.
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jodha(f): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzZ...bring it on

I'm looking at yhu like.. Yhu don't know what's gonna hit yhu.. I'm gonna hit yhu bad grin

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jodha(f): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2017
robosky02:

I hate this

Hahahahaha.. Lolz.. Girls don't do that.. Atleast not In public grin... That must be from a movie.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Story- The Nephew's Arrival / Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: / I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.