Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

How To Get A Girl's Number Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily (2062 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl's Number Easily by Casemiro(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Getting a girl's number can be difficult for some guys, as they may not know how to go about it.

For me, I first of all approach a lady I'm interested in and spark up a conversation with her. As we are walking and keep talking, I keep everything cool and throw some funny talks at one point or the other.

When we are about parting ways, I kinda tell her I would like to meet her again and ask for her digits. cool

This works 70% of the time, and even if she wants to turn down my request, she does so politely.

I know it depends on the girl you meet as their reactions may be different.

So throw some lights and ideas on getting a girl's number.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily by thesicilian: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
I just ask if she'll like me to call her sometime and if she says yes, then the number follows automatically. If she says no, then I just move on. After all I'm the one going to be spending on her so I shouldn't be grovelling for her name or number.

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily by SalafRider(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bro hustle ooo so na dem go de beg for your number

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
SalafRider:
so if e take you 2-5 years before you blow ,you no get interest for woman for that long ?
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily by Casemiro(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:
I just ask if she'll like me to call her sometime and if she says yes, then the number follows automatically. If she says no, then I just move on. After all I'm the one going to be spending on her so I shouldn't be grovelling for her name or number.

Great point. with this you gotta know if she's into you.

However, some will tell you no, even if they want you to call... that's how ladies behave.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily by Casemiro(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
SalafRider:

it's not all about money. Sometimes allow nature play it's role

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily by Sexxkillz: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stop carrying woman matter on your head. It's not that serious. Nothing spectacular about the female gender. They need us as much as we need them. We've accorded them too much fervor and it has gotten to their heads. Time for a factory reset!

(1) (Reply)

See this girl big ass wet i fvk / Sleeping With A Married Man Gave Me Insight Into A Cheater’s Mind / Two Reasons Women Should Avoid Me, But Men Shouldn't [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.