Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday (859 Views)

Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) / What Should You Do When You Realized That You Make A Mistake In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
I almost woke up like this today

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Then i realized that today is my birthday and leaped.......

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg make una join me celebrate my day recession or no recession....

'The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been...' - Madeleine L'Engle

5 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by Nne5: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Lol
Hbd

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by majicplus: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Appi burthday bro! Jump small small, make u nor go fall inside lagos la. . . .i nor talk o

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2017
majicplus:
Appi burthday bro! Jump small small, make u nor go fall inside lagos la. . . .i nor talk o

Bro am far from the Lagoon....Lolz
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Nne5:
Lol

Hbd

Thanks and wishing you yours in advance
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by majicplus: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Bro am far from the Lagoon....Lolz
Thank God, then am coming over for the birthday soup, i don't eat cake. . .so prepare eguisi soup and eba
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by modestofynest(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Come are u a medical doctor, if yes don't tell me u are dress for the lagoon

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2017
modestofynest:
Come are u a medical doctor, if yes don't tell me u are dress for the lagoon

Lolz....unfortunately fabric traders and Micro finance bank debtors have join the Lagoon jumpers crew
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by modestofynest(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Lolz....unfortunately fabric traders and Micro finance bank debtors have join the Lagoon jumpers crew

Don't tell me u are a member please, if yes just buy me Bobo before I go so I go k if say I chop ur money before u gi
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
majicplus:
Thank God, then am coming over for the birthday soup, i don't eat cake. . .so prepare eguisi soup and eba

Oya now....as if i know....Egusi soup is ready and served...

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
modestofynest:

Don't tell me u are a member please, if yes just buy me Bobo before I go so I go k if say I chop ur money before u gi

Bubu must hear this....
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by majicplus: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Oya now....as if i know....Egusi soup is ready and served...
Abobay, see setted soup! Wait o bros, where the meat na?
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by CoolFreeday(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
HBD
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
CoolFreeday:
HBD

Thanks Bro
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
majicplus:

Abobay, see setted soup! Wait o bros, where the meat na?

Currently negotiating with bubu for one of these cows....Just for YOU...

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by majicplus: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Currently negotiating with bubu for one of these cows....Just for YOU...
shuoo! I wun fear before o. As u and bubu close reach, he nor fit give u one malu. Abeg collect that cow wen stand near bubu.

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2017
majicplus:

shuoo! I wun fear before o. As u and bubu close reach, he nor fit give u one malu. Abeg collect that cow wen stand near bubu.

Hope DSS or is it SSS report won't veto the cow..even if Bubu let it go....
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by majicplus: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Hope DSS or is it SSS report won't veto the cow..even if Bubu let it go....
make dem try am na. Them go know say, man wen dae hungry bad pass who carry gun. Tell them not to venture with my cow oo. . .ehnnnn, if i dae vex i dae know o
Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2017
majicplus:

make dem try am na. Them go know say, man wen dae hungry bad pass who carry gun. Tell them not to venture with my cow oo. . .ehnnnn, if i dae vex i dae know o

Calm down...this one has passed DSS clearance and its on his way to the pot

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Na this kain man women they like grin grin great humour

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! / Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife / Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.