Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response (19043 Views)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by columbus007(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
kullozone:
You'll be surprised how another guy or guys would be ruff handling her toto.
So the arrangement is that you'll be paying her for loving you, abi?
That's why I don't date anymore, I just fvck my female friends and spend whenever I feel like, because non of them go force me to give her money for hair or buy phone with monthly sub. That's bvllshit.
Lol, na man you be cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by crisisexpert321(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Give money when you can't find love. Meet experts to solve your life challenges. Family, Business, political. 08076750300 ano7675@gmail.com
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by rednuth(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
lol.. op n upcoming fmate, una weldone oi..

tho she didnt love you, u can see it from the chat.. looks boring with her response . just let her be , if not u will become her atm machine soon
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Chidonc(m): 12:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Ologogoro:

Smelly, No be like that, She's my customer as well, she wanna withdraw some cash in my office, My attendant bears that Name. She wanna transfer to my account so my attendant would give her the cash , so I told my boy yo reserve 100k from what he will take to the bank .
bro u bleeped up big time. y asking her for sex, when you can easily get it once both of you are 2geda. no lady in her right senses would agree to sex via chat except if you guys have hit it off before, or she is a call girl.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Chidonc:

bro u bleeped up big time. y asking her for sex, when you can easily get it once both of you are 2geda. no lady in her right senses would agree to sex via chat except if you guys have hit it off before, or she is a call girl.
trash talk kid, u know nothing,
Its good its well spelt out, so everybody knows their stand, and no child's play when the D-day comes. As u grow older u will understand why this is absolutely necessary..
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Chukzee26(m): 1:22am On Mar 27, 2017
dingbang:
am speaking for myself and not guys! And if u must know I don't patronize prostitutes! My father didn't, my grandfather didn't.. And I will not..

Me too!!!...word bro!!?
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Dextology:
Wonder why some guys must attach strings especially sex before they help any lady financially. undecided
trade by barter tinzscheesy
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Oshey Churchill Foundation, sponsoring all the girls out of charity, me self dey, look my side
but must u give a babe money for her to get down with u?cheesy.if a girl's into u the same way u into her na she go dey drag u to herself.Except maybe if u using money to beg her to be with u in which case most guys who use money to woe women tend to be deficient in other areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 27, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

This one that's using cheap tecno phone that can have 3 square meal is even talking about giving girl money. Smh!
*faints* cheesy

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:45am On Mar 27, 2017
lefulefu:
but must u give a babe money for her to get down with u?cheesy.if a girl's into u the same way u into her na she go dey drag u to herself.Except maybe if u using money to beg her to be with u in which case most guys who use money to woe women tend to be deficient in other areas.
No o, giving money to have sex isn't even the best option, i prefer it free.. Free Knacks... grin Not one of those guys chasing hoes with cash o undecided infact I rather be the guy on the other bipolar end, getting the cash from the money-chased hoe grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Ologogoro: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Chidonc:

Baba no be like that fa, She DON dey plan go school and I must make my intentions clear to her
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
No o, giving money to have sex isn't even the best option, i prefer it free.. Free Knacks... grin Not one of those guys chasing hoes with cash o undecided infact I rather be the guy on the other bipolar end, getting the cash from the money-chased hoe grin grin
grin
SNOWCREAM:

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Chidonc(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2017
PaulKillerman:
trash talk kid, u know nothing,
Its good its well spelt out, so everybody knows their stand, and no child's play when the D-day comes. As u grow older u will understand why this is absolutely necessary..
mr adult stop following call girls.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
biz2get:
Gold Diggers Everywhere. angry
Exactly my thought
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Father, please don't let me meet this kinda girls.
Gold diggers everywhere.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by biz2get(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chidonc:

mr adult stop following call girls.
So a girl that tells you outrightly that "this is how the relationship is going to be"

You should seat down and follow her right.?

You are truly Inmatured. angry
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Chidonc(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
biz2get:

So a girl that tells you outrightly that "this is how the relationship is going to be"

You should seat down and follow her right.?

You are truly Inmatured. angry
I guess your matured brain did not see elements of pestering from the guy.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
lefulefu:
*faints* cheesy
grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Janeyinspires(f): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2017
firstking01:
Tfu, who's holding them in the first placeundecided

Just to be sure,what's the meaning of Tfu?
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by harrison12(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dextology:
Wonder why some guys must attach strings especially sex before they help any lady financially. undecided
that's the stupid mentality of loose guys

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by harrison12(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ologogoro:
I've been disturbing her for sometimes now, Just yesterday she replied that she would date me on one condition, See the screenshot below
i Dont Really Know Your Ultimate Motive Of Disturbing Her. Is It Because You Love Her Deeply Or Because You Want To Get Hold Of Whats Underneath Her Skirt? If Its Love, Then Why Seek For Sex In Exchange Of Money. Love Doesn't Work That Way. You Can Give Her Money, Buy Stuffs For Her And Believe Me, She Will Come Around Some day To Give You What You Want.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Just to be sure,what's the meaning of Tfu?
NVM.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by dukeprince50: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ologogoro:
I've been disturbing her for sometimes now, Just yesterday she replied that she would date me on one condition, See the screenshot below
are you using w3 techno?
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Ologogoro: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
dukeprince50:
are you using w3 techno?
No
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by yinkeys(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
kullozone:
You'll be surprised how another guy or guys would be ruff handling her toto.
So the arrangement is that you'll be paying her for loving you, abi?
That's why I don't date anymore, I just fvck my female friends and spend whenever I feel like, because non of them go force me to give her money for hair or buy phone with monthly sub. That's bvllshit.
Any marriage plans in the future ?
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by dingbang(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2017
As a guy , you have to chop a woman's money once in a while...
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by kullozone(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
yinkeys:

Any marriage plans in the future ?

NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.