Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. (11587 Views)

I Talk Naughty With Her For The First Time And This Was Her Response / I Ask A Girl Of Mine For 5k See Her Response / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 6:31pm On May 31, 2020
There's this young beautiful girl that is my friend. she's just 19. she's indeed an epitome of black beauty. we are very close. there's nothing about myself I don't tell her. infact we confide in each other. but I like that thing that's under her legs. I just want to have a bite of it and she's aware I'm in a relationship. I've used all my antics such as buying her things but it's not just working out. so I told her to name her prize but she didn't say anything so I offered to give her #1 million either in cash or by cheque just to enter that punana island. She said no that she's not ready to start having sex now. I think she's not wise.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Fizzymike1(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
You are madly mad and unwisely unwise. Foolish fool

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by khingTony(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
Maybe she know say you no go give her the money after you chop the puna

12 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 7:00pm On May 31, 2020
Fizzymike1:
You are madly mad and unwisely unwise. Foolish fool
just for d sake of that her punana I'm ready to take any insult. na time e go take I must chop that punana. I'm ready to go broke just to chop that punana

6 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 7:01pm On May 31, 2020
khingTony:
Maybe she know say you no go give her the money after you chop the puna
God knows if she agrees. I will give her d cash.

2 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by ecolime(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2020
You are the unwise one.

N1m just to satisfy your lust. Na waoh.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by majamajic(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2020
She knew u are broke ,
Carry the money go meet her in cash

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by larrymoore(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
Na smart girl. you may not be #1m Worth in her judgement.

7 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:27pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
There's this young beautiful girl that is my friend. she's just 19. she's indeed an epitome of black beauty. we are very close. there's nothing about myself I don't tell her. infact we confide in each other. but I like that thing that's under her legs. I just want to have a bite of it and she's aware I'm in a relationship. I've used all my antics such as buying her things but it's not just working out. so I told her to name her prize but she didn't say anything so I offered to give her #1 million either in cash or by cheque just to enter that punana island. She said no that she's not ready to start having sex now. I think she's not wise.
You think she's not wise because she refused to have sex with you? Wow! This is just dumb for real, what makes you think every lady out there is a slut? I had a 'friend' I met here on nairaland, he offered me money to sex chat him but I refused and he blocked me, look, not every lady is a cheapskate, some of us value and respect ourselves, some of us would rather work for our money the legit way bro. You are just a sulky man who feels entitled. Keep your balls and dick where they belong and if you really need to put that thing of yours somewhere then go stick it in your wife's pussy! I'm really pissed you'd insult a lady for valuing herself, if a lady wishes to have sex with you then she would, you don't have to make her look like she's a bitch bro. Na your type dey make ladies look like say dem be oloshos, you sleep with them,offer them money and still insult them.

27 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 7:40pm On May 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You think she's not wise because she refused to have sex with you? Wow! This is just dumb for real, what makes you think every lady out there is a slut? I had a 'friend' I met here on nairaland, he offered me money to sexchat him but I refused and he clocked me, look, not every lady is a cheapskate, some of us value and respect ourselves, some of us would rather work for our money the legit way bro. You are just a sulky man who feels entitled. Keep your balls and dick where they belong and if you really need to put that thing of yours somewhere then go stick it in your wife's pussy! I'm really pissed you'd insult a lady for valuing herself, if a lady wishes to have sex with you then she would, you don't have to make her look like she's a bitch bro. Na your type dey make ladies look like say dem be oloshos, you sleep with them,offer them money and still insult them.
babe take it easy and calm down. d reason y she said no is because she has not done it before and she's scared. be that as it may we are still best of friends. sex or no sex. we still communicate well. so there's no big deal ok? just calm down because I can see u are really angry. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:43pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
babe take it easy and calm down. d reason y she said no is because she has not done it before and she's scared. be that as it may we are still best of friends. sex or no sex. we still communicate well. so there's no big deal ok? just calm down because I can see u are really angry. lol
Lol, yes bro, I do not insult people but I got mad when you insulted her, you make it sound like she's a fool for refusing to accept the money, you needn't have said that for reals. Don't put pressure on her please, she'll have sex when she's ready.

8 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Zabiboy: 7:52pm On May 31, 2020
so I offered to give her #1 million either in cash or by cheque just to enter that punana island.

angry is the pvssy Gold..
Anyways, YOUR MONEY, YOUR PROBLEM..
What i want to say is that 99.999% of the females that would backlash you here are praying for this kind of opportunity ...
GL angry

11 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Edeyoung: 8:00pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:

Op na ogun go kill you....

Na ontop pussy you fit die.....

Just to Bleep pussy you won spend 1mill and if your guy ask you for 10k you go sly am

Na gateman go Bleep that babe for free for your eye

Nonsense

Why would men be using money to buy pussy what is the orientation behind this foolishness people are hungry and are in the street looking for money when o.p get, but o. P decides to use the money for pussy rather to help....

Mods close this thread....

5 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by VanillaIyce(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
Deposit the money first into her account
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 8:05pm On May 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

Just to Bleep pussy you won spend 10mill and if your guy ask you for 10k you go sly am

Nonsense

Why would men be using money to buy pussy what is the orientation behind this foolishness people are hungry and are in the street looking for money when o.p get, but o. P decides to use the money for pussy rather to help....

Bros talk wetin u know. leave wetin u nor know ok? but as 4 d ogun thing. that 1 na confirm back to sender because it's not your money neighther is she your sister.

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Shormiey(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2020
Shitty thread....op wanna waste his money on Puna....were re oooo cool
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by cooooooks(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2020
Only yahoo boys can offer huge amounts for nothing.

skimena:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Westernlove: 8:39pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 31, 2020
May wisdom never elude her

4 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by acetylcholine(f): 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:

Cooked up story. Oya post your account balance if na lie I dey talk. Even yahoo boys won't drop 1M.

3 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by xynerise: 9:03pm On May 31, 2020
Even the ones wey never chop belleful dey form offering N1m for sex.

Oga, go and read your book

2 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 9:04pm On May 31, 2020
acetylcholine:

Cooked up story. Oya post your account balance if na lie I dey talk.
Really? make I post my account balance? u do well.isorite
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 9:10pm On May 31, 2020
xynerise:
Even the ones wey never chop belleful dey form offering N1m for sex.

Oga, go and read your book
Well?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by HQuadreal: 9:16pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:

Can I get a 100K loan?
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by laiperi: 9:16pm On May 31, 2020
The girl is smarter than you. They all form but each has her price. They know men that are desperate and keep on raising the price. Few demanded a million dollars to disvirgin her.

Next time give one you like so much 100k without asking for anything. Before you get around 500k, she will fall.

2 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by ObaOfUyo: 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
babe take it easy and calm down. d reason y she said no is because she has not done it before and she's scared. be that as it may we are still best of friends. sex or no sex. we still communicate well. so there's no big deal ok? just calm down because I can see u are really angry Bitter . lol

1 Like

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by Stevyne: 9:23pm On May 31, 2020
skimena:
Make I forward my Aza make you bless me with 5%
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by ObaOfUyo: 9:25pm On May 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

Just to Bleep pussy you won spend 10mill and if your guy ask you for 10k you go sly am

Nonsense

His money his choices.......
When you make your own millions, bring it down to Nairaland and do your giveaway.
The op says he wants to use his money to Bleep a single pussy with the walls coated with Diamond, Goddammit!!! Its still a free world so he has the right to do what ever he chooses wink
You wey dey comment, if you offered the same amount, say make dem gay you, na you go ask am, "Oga abeg whc style?"
Baba calm down o

3 Likes

Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by legendine(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2020
That OP must be a.....wo, that's ur problem

My signature might do u good
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 9:29pm On May 31, 2020
acetylcholine:

Cooked up story. Oya post your account balance if na lie I dey talk. Even yahoo boys won't drop 1M.
My dear ordinarily I won't offer that to any girl just for sex. I choose to offer her that just to prove to her that I can do anything for her just to make her know that I'm serious. well let me not talk much. if u not believe no big deal. if u want to know me just drop ur wassap no let's private chat. it's not everything I can say here
Re: I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. by skimena: 9:33pm On May 31, 2020
laiperi:
The girl is smarter than you. They all form but each has her price. They know men that are desperate and keep on raising the price. Few demanded a million dollars to disvirgin her.

Next time give one you like so much 100k without asking for anything. Before you get around 500k, she will fall.
oh men. u are my Prof. my senior colleague. The information is noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year / some Common Yahoo Boys Slangs / How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.