Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters (65325 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I have said it, Sahara reporters witchcraft pass the one that is breeded in Benin.

Melaye thought Sahara reporters is one those women he bullied and get away with it. To threaten Sahara reporters on their duty is to be digging the grave of your political career. Melaye should go and Saraki his boss how to handle an attack from Sahara reporters.

so how can sahara reporters prove to the court that he was assassinated by Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by tinsel: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
richard870:
These SR guys should be incarcerated. Whats all this

You made a terrible reportage, the person you tried to bring down was able to wash himself clean (oh yes!) yet you release several news still trying to drag his name through the mud.C'mon
Please tell us how Dino had washed himself clear from the certificate saga.
Because everybody new evidence emerge that clearly show he is in a dip mess.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by muhakeem(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:
So na now yeye Sahara come dey talk this?
Why was this not brought up before the elections?
Our useless journalists seeking revenge instead of being fair in reporting
they needed to get their facts correct in order not to pass wrong information
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by wizzlyd(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
emamos:
Apostle sulaimon's saga gradually fading away,now is dino melaye s turn. Who s next?
am next for rejecting the position of a mod grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bukiboy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Motive Na money. Both Dino and Sahara Reporters dey find wetin to chop.
Dino collect money from politicians, Sahara Reporters too dey collect money.
Na conflict of interest cause wahala. Sahara Reporters no too like Nigeria, na wetin to chop dem dey find
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by sanpipita(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
tinsel:

Dino is in no deep mess, this drama will be forgotten soon, no be today

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ReachHard: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
AGBORO LAWMAKER.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
The great Sahara reporters. Investigative journalism at its finest
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
It's clear Tinubu want to nail Dino Melaye by any means possible

What has Tinubu got to do with this ?
Did you fail to take your drugs or took overdose instead ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
tinsel:

Dino has presented his statement of result from ABU proving he indeed graduated from that school.I don't know f any new evidence.There is nothing in that report to prove he was assassinated by Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
DIno!Dino!!DIno!!!
how many times do I call you.. for your own sake and posterity sake. Go and appease the gods of your fore fathers..so that SR will jump your case and move onto another person.. Na only u be senator of the FRN ?..
or u are reaping what you sowed in time past while in university (that if you actually graduated as they alleged) during your student unionism...
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by richard870(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
tinsel:

Are you kidding me, what of the recent press release by ABU...prolly u are one of those expecting him to have a 1st class#NextPlease!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Seanjay(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
It's clear Tinubu want to nail Dino Melaye by any means possible

You sabi wetin de happen na him wan show Am nobody insult him and his wife go scot free
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by odehaj: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino megaphone melaye how market??
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
richard870:
Are you kidding me, what of the recent press release by ABU...prolly u are one of those expecting him to have a 1st class#NextPlease!
what about Harvard and London school of economics
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sahara Reporters fighting back to avoid paying likely damages in the lawsuit Dino filed against it.This battle will not end anytime soon.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
E be like say we have some sh staff in Nairaland.

From a neutral persepective,I think Sh has gone crazy within the past few days.

A resputable news agency wouldn't publish a huge news like this with only a link as evidence.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ipobbigot7: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:
On Dino Malaye

Less than 48 hrs Havard university n London Business school has issued statements.
More than 78 hrs ABU senate is still forming deaf and dump,
meaning what?

Meaning compromise the Nigerian's way.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Sunmolar(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
O Lord, let there be no hiding place for evil, corrupt leaders, politicians & their agents in Nigeria in Jesus name
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Anytime anyday, you people always cast stone to journalist. Let me elucidate you, this is an investigative report. The media tried to divulge info to you, do you know the miles they go b4 gathering this? Only what you can say is to badmouting the profession. With your blame game, i wish you performed excellently and objectively in your chosen field..
oloriooko:
So na now yeye Sahara come dey talk this?
Why was this not brought up before the elections?
Our useless journalists seeking revenge instead of being fair in reporting
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by muhakeem(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:
Hian. This case is getting out of hand o. Melaye should sort himself out before Sahara Reporter lands him in jail.
Lol... he is not the one landing Sahara reporter in jail now?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
israelmao:
Sahara Reporters fighting back to avoid paying likely damages in the lawsuit Dino filed against it.This battle will not end anytime soon.

DINO WILL ONLY INCREASE THE MONEY TO 10B.THEY WILL HAVE TO PROVE TO THE COURTS THAT HE WAS ASSASINATED BY DINO MELAYE
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

My answer to your yeye post... Unless we see your period you're not a female. Simple...Ote like you

And When The Period Comes Rushing Out, You Can Get Some To Drinks. no d.ick in pants
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by richard870(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

so how can sahara reporters prove to the court that he was assassinated by Dino?
I tire oh. We Nigeirans just make st-upid cook-ups all in the effort to dafame and ridicule perceived enemies. Its very unhealthy
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Day11:

Is funny but its true my guy

e donloud too much, can't work. Do you know many Northerners too don't like Dino ? This is an opportunity for many people to take him out. Though i think he's finished
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Atayis:
Anytime anyday, you people always cast stone to journalist. Let me elucidate you, this is an investigative report. The media tried to divulge info to you, do you know the miles they go b4 gathering this? Only what you can say is to badmouting the profession. With your blame game, i wish you performed excellently and objectively in your chosen field..

Investigative/ Do you know the meaning of investigative? They said he didn't graduate from ABU without even bothering to hearing from ABU before publishing their story and you call them investigative.Investigative ko investing ni
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
airminem:

And When The Period Comes Rushing Out, You Can Get Some To Drinks. no d.ick in pants

Well when Dino falls, you can share your period with him Dimwit
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by tinsel: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
richard870:
ABU is yet to say anything on this saga. Forget the fake news.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

e donloud too much, can't work. Do you know many Northerners too don't like Dino ? This is an opportunity for many people to take him out. Though i think he's finished

Finished as as how? Do you mind explaining?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
richard870:
I tire oh. We Nigeirans just make st-upid cook-ups all in the effort to dafame and ridicule perceived enemies. Its very unhealthy
so you guys support politicians abi later you ll be praying to God to save you don't worry he ll come from heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.