Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves (2291 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by leonard002(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
So, I was calling this lady. I wanted to ask her something. I didn't want to toast her. I just wanted to inquire something of her. The way she kept her face straight and changed her steps while walking away from me will let you know that she heard that I was calling her. She still ignored me.

I had to shout before she looked my way, still walking away. I was talking to her and she was still walking away.

Smh... Ladies, abeg, not all guys that are calling you wants to toast you. When someone is calling you, go first and find out why they are calling you. Don't be too proud of yourself. Even if they want to toast you, still go and hear them out.

That incident pissed me off real bad.

No be say the girl even fine sef. One black charcoal thing. Mtchewww...
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Lol sorry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by firstking01(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
99% of nigerian girls have this "pride" thing in them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by yarimo(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Here in ITALY our girls are not like that. grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by czarr(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2017
The thing tire me my brother, and no the wowo ones dry form pass
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
She didn't do well...

But the story would make more sense if you let us know your reason for calling her
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
leonard002:
So, I was calling this lady. I wanted to ask her something. I didn't want to toast her. I just wanted to inquire something of her. The way she kept her face straight and changed her steps while walking away from me will let you know that she heard that I was calling her. She still ignored me.

I had to shout before she looked my way, still walking away. I was talking to her and she was still walking away.

Smh... Ladies, abeg, not all guys that are calling you wants to toast you. When someone is calling you, go first and find out why they are calling you. Don't be too proud of yourself. Even if they want to toast you, still go and hear them out.

That incident pissed me off real bad.

No be say the girl even fine sef. One black charcoal thing. Mtchewww...
You stood still at a place, calling her and expected her to change her course just because she needs to hear from you. Since you're the one who needed a favour like you said you wanted to ask her something. Why didn't you approach her with your question?.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
grin

I don't know abt that...Nigerian ladies in Malaysia are approachable cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by dingbang(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
That reminds me of one stupid girl I wanted to inform about a tear in her skirt. You needed to see the way she was being rude.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by tosyne2much(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Here in Mozambique, ladies don't exhibit such uncivilized character
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by marshalcarter: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by shinarlaura(f): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Op u re very correct. Plz girls it's not every guy who stop or approach u wants to toast u. Some of us girls are fun of that. It might be he wants to help from a terrible situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Mathematical(f): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mathematical:

grin
I just hope you also don't exhibit the "yanga" the OP is talking about? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Mathematical(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just hope you also don't exhibit the "yanga" the OP is talking about? cheesy

Yanga?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by dacblogger: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
E pain am grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by TrapHedges(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
So bizzare
yo if i stop yu and yu dont.. Ill prolly hold u..
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by mrmrmister: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:

Sharrap grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mathematical:

Yanga?
Yes.. Pompousity when a guy approaches wink
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
mrmrmister:

Sharrap grin
I dey tell u baba cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by hahn(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
That reminds me of one stupid girl I wanted to inform about a tear in her skirt. You needed to see the way she was being rude.

Same happened to me. One chick was stained by her period and I wanted to inform her codedly. She was like "so you want to prove to your friend you can talk to me abi?"

I was like "shuo?" and let her continue her advertisement for red cross angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by dingbang(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Same happened to me. One chick was stained by her period and I wanted to inform her codedly. She was like "so you want to prove to your friend you can talk to me abi?"

I was like "shuo?" and let her continue her advertisement for red cross angry
nowadays i don't even assist any of them anymore.. A lot of young girls nowadays lack simple courtesy and its so bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Rukkydelta(f): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why I no go make iyanga?
Why I no go make iyanga?
Why I no go do shakara ?
Why I no go do shakara?
Jesus na my papa
Mary na my mama
Holy Ghost na my director
Why I no go make Iyanga?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Mathematical(f): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes.. Pompousity when a guy approaches wink

Lolz.. Me wey no fine bf, ah con see pesn call me..n to fly reach thr.

But seriously it's way different up here but some silly blokes lacks coolness.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Luckygurl(f): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Y'know, you might have had something important to tell her but the way you called out to her has alot of impact.
Did you go about calling her out rudely and maybe using terms you feel sound sweet but in the real sense it's irritating just because it's coming from a total stranger.

Take for instance, a guy probably driving saw some girl that tickled his fancy and stopped.
Courtesy demands he gets down from the car if he chooses to have a decent conversation with her.
You don't expect the girl to perhaps bend down whilst trying to poke her head in through the side window to hear what you've got to say, all these happening while you're sitted down comfortably.
Little things like this matter alot if you ask me.

That been said, we female folks act rudely atimes and sincerely it's uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by leonard002(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
You stood still at a place, calling her and expected her to change her course just because she needs to hear from you. Since you're the one who needed a favour like you said you wanted to ask her something. Why didn't you approach her with your question?.

At least, she for stop naa. She just kept walking away doing catwalk for me
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mathematical:

Lolz.. Me wey no fine bf, ah con see pesn call me..n to fly reach thr.

But seriously it's way different up here but some silly blokes lacks coolness.
That's very true tho.. Some guys track ladies down like a gala seller cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by leonard002(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Luckygurl:
Y'know, you might have had something important to tell her but the way you called out to her has alot of impact.
Did you go about calling her out rudely and maybe using terms you feel sound sweet but in the real sense it's irritating just because it's coming from a total stranger.

Take for instance, a guy probably driving saw some girl that tickled his fancy and stopped.
Courtesy demands he gets down from the car if he chooses to have a decent conversation with her.
You don't expect the girl to perhaps bend down whilst trying to poke her head in through the side window to hear what you've got to say, all these happening while you're sitted down comfortably.
Little things like this matter alot if you ask me.

That been said, we female folks act rudely atimes and sincerely it's uncalled for.

Dear, I'm civilized. I respect ladies a lot. I said, Hello, excuse me...
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Mathematical(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true tho.. Some guys track ladies down like a gala seller cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. Really?

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
leonard002:

At least, she for stop naa. She just kept walking away doing catwalk for me
Perhaps there was no sign of seriousness on your part.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Luckygurl(f): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
leonard002:

Dear, I'm civilized. I respect ladies a lot. I said, Hello, excuse me...

Then probably my last paragraph explains it.
We have too much wahala, I know that..
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by leonard002(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
Perhaps there was no sign of seriousness on your part.
okay. I hear. No be only seriousness

(1) (2) (Reply)

A nairalander Pre Wedding & Wedding Pictures / Pls Help At 22! I Don't Have Self Confidence And I Can't Even Ask A Girl Out. / How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.