Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26271 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dmostcheerful(f): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which of them is your mom, which 1 is you
My mum is the fair one
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love you momma... more than words can explain... only her look will make you can ur ways...the way she will draw your ear when you act naughty is outta this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Rukkydelta(f): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm a private person can't post my pic on nl
So posting my mum's own is not even possible
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by marysyviabrown(f): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
best mum in the whole world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by owambe22(f): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
We miss u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Mcowubaba: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmostcheerful:

My mum is the fair one
Mehn, she make sense die...
Una 2 make sense die..
I for begin toast you now, but.....
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Mothers day Mum.
I love always and Forever.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ajepako(f): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Iya Titi on point...

Proud of my momma

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Esepayne(f): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
my yori yori

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by smiliyB(f): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
BabaSaint:
Happy mothers sunday to my pretty ma!
Awwwww your mum is so cute....beautiful woman!
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by anonymuz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
ajepako:
Iya. Titi on point...
Proud of my momma
so you be JW
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Agbele1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mother's day to my mum and I wish her long life and prosperity in divine health. I love u mum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tropical Nigeria. Some of them shouting my mother my mother. Ask them when last they sent money or gift to her.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Damibiz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to all motherz out there,mummy u where my strength when i was weak,u where my conforter when i was alone,u said yes to me when other said i cant make it....i feel sad lossing u bt God knws why u left sooo soon......continue to Rest in peace till we meet to part no more....i love u mummy !!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
omobacyprus:
Sorry to ask.. How old are you.. Your mum looks very young

lol. Thank you! I'm in my early 20's. She is 50.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ajepako(f): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
anonymuz:
so you be JW

Proudly...
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by mccoyelectric: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day cute mum

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by thenny312(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day..... I love u mom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Franchise21:
Show us ur pix also let's spot the resemblance

the child/baby she brought to this beautiful world is @ my dp thats she @3months old..

Be proud of your mum oga chairman.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
See my in-law kiss

so you want her tear rubber pikin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by labeerson: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
May you reap the fruit of your labour mum
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Holashikemi(f): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mom, I can't begin to thank you for all the things
you have done for me. You have supported and
encouraged me throughout my entire life.May you live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour Happy
Mother's Day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by labeerson: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
May you reap the fruit of your labour mum. Happy mothers day!
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by femi4: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
othniel1234:
happy mothers day
Adeo.. right?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
See person mama as she frosh grin

oga chairman sir are already crushing on people's mother
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by obyikye(f): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
My queen mother on the right. Eziaku Nwanyi! (True wealth). May God bless and keep mama for all you are to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by SuperSuave(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Taken Today cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ngwababe(f): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
ststyreal:

I just like your mums dressing, she is chosen mama. May God bless her with long life and good health amen.

Thanks Bro. May God bless you too.
But do you mean chosen church ?
We are attend BMC( Bible Missionary Church)
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by obyikye(f): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
jumpandpas:

March 14th 1984 was a sad day for me.
Bros, what happened on March 14th 1984.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
awa:
Nnennem, you have continued to be the best Mum I could ever know and have despite you are no longer here with me.
Your love and prayers have kept me going this past year without you...
I have had reasons to cry because you are no longer here. Dad left me at age 5 and you took it upon yourself, by God's grace, to make me the man I am today.

Just when things were picking up for all of us, death snatched your body away from us but I know your beautiful soul is still here with me...

Mum, I love you more than love itself and for all you have done for me, I would continue to honor you by living those virtues you inculcated in me.
Rest in perfect peace.... My Mum my Queen.... I love you and would never have any other mother like you Nnenne.

Awwwwnnnn! I'm so sorry to hear that!

God Bless her beautiful soul!
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by akonibobo: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
jakandeola:
seen how u black God bless ur mother

Thanks baba. Me sef I know say I black grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
awa:
Nnennem, you have continued to be the best Mum I could ever know and have despite you are no longer here with me.
Your love and prayers have kept me going this past year without you...
I have had reasons to cry because you are no longer here. Dad left me at age 5 and you took it upon yourself, by God's grace, to make me the man I am today.

Just when things were picking up for all of us, death snatched your body away from us but I know your beautiful soul is still here with me...

Mum, I love you more than love itself and for all you have done for me, I would continue to honor you by living those virtues you inculcated in me.
Rest in perfect peace.... My Mum my Queen.... I love you and would never have any other mother like you Nnenne.

she is alwayz with you...

May her soul continue to rest with the Father in Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.