Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26268 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tell me you've not seen a situation whereby a Daughter isn't too pleased coz Her Husband showers Her Mom with too much love and gifts undecided

Don't worry though,My wife first then odas follow..my luff for u is evalastic... kiss kiss

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Better...when list is ready "Holla at you boy" kiss

list don ready tale tale oh..

Ask VickyRotex to show you part of the list.

The full list never ready until you complete the first list before full list go ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol @15. cheesy My youngest kid sister sef na 16. grin

she looks quiet young shocked God bless Her for you!
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Franchise21:
I trust u d Chelshit fan grin

No allow me call my Royal Blue Armies for your head oh... Cos if i do you no go sleep for 7days sit na even wahala stand na problem.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Rupect: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
My mummy I love you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Your Wife material for be 100yards ifnor for your fruits abuse habit grin grin

lolz

oga chairman sir today na mother's day no spoil my remaining market for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
optional1:

list don ready tale tale oh..

Ask VickyRotex to show you part of the list.

The full list never ready until you complete the first list before full list go ready.
VickyRotex for list? when she turn Wedding planner ...and what other full list? you be from Imo?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
optional1:

lolz

oga chairman sir today na mother's day no spoil my remaining market for me.
Huh! Remaining market? shocked So na supermarket I wan marry? #WeldonMa✋
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
optional1:

thanks sweetie kiss

please help me tell your mom to bless me with twin also. I wish to have twin as my first birth..

To the $100,000 is only a gate fee for Chelsea's hater nah and not for all..

Keep the date February 30th 2018.

Hahahahaha. lol. As a matter of fact, my mama sef na twins and I be twins. smiley kiss

No worry, God go grant you your heart desires. kiss kiss And as per Big sister, I go come do Omugwo too". grin

To the $100,000 is only a gate fee for Chelsea's hater nah and not for all..

I know ba, but you know sey we need make plenty haters dey there, so that dem go fit vex for our success wella. And dem no go fit afford that kind high price, so make we just reduce am small for their sake. cheesy

Keep the date February 30th 2018.

Osheyyyy February 30th, I don mark my Calendar sef kiss kiss
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
she looks quiet young shocked God bless Her for you!

cheesy Amen o!!! Thank you! smiley
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
VickyRotex for list? when she turn Wedding planner ...and what other full list? you be from Imo?

I'm her big sister, and also her wedding planner. "Is" you one of her suitors?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm her big sister, and also her wedding planner. "Is" you one of her suitors?
One of suitors?? After we've concluded everything! shocked Ayam not marrying Again!

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Sweetest mum.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Happy mother's day

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
One of suitors?? After we've concluded everything! shocked Ayam not marrying Again!

shocked shocked My-inlaw! shocked I dint know isss you o. Optional1 bia, why didnt you introduce him to me properly? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy Amen o!!! Thank you! smiley
You're welcome ma'am

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked My-inlaw! shocked I dint know isss you o. Optional1 bia, why didnt you introduce him to me properly? angry
Optional1 you see your life grin grin ayam not paying bride price again..I'd pay 10naira for the A4 paper printout which contains the list grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:36am On Mar 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Optional1 you see your life grin grin ayam not paying bride price again..I'd pay 10naira for the A4 paper printout which contains the list grin grin

Haba Bros, is that How you used to do? angry

If I hear sey you no pay grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Haba Bros, is that How you used to do? angry

If I hear sey you no pay grin
Whose side are u sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Whose side are u sef? undecided

Singing

"I am on the Lord's side, and the Lord is on my side" grin tongue
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Singing

"I am on the Lord's side, and the Lord is on my side" grin tongue
iyen na nice! I go jejely carry moi ☥
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 2:07am On Mar 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
iyen na nice! I go jejely carry moi ☥

cheesy If you are Yoruba, you will understand this song.

"Gbe agbelebu re, bo wuwo biko wuwo, gbe to Jesu leyin" grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by ststyreal(f): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2017
ngwababe:

Thanks Bro. May God bless you too.
But do you mean chosen church ?
We are attend BMC( Bible Missionary Church)
Ok, I just love her dressing. I am a sister and not bro. Bless you forever.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Codyt(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2017
bullabong:
Happy mothers day!
Your mum get swagger oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by bullabong(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Codyt:

Your mum get swagger oo grin grin grin grin
hahahaha! She's 72 and still drives herself.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Franchise21(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
optional1:

No allow me call my Royal Blue Armies for your head oh... Cos if i do you no go sleep for 7days sit na even wahala stand na problem.
Lol. I'm used to anything cos I'm an Arsenal fan
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by april4mee(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=54981019][/quote] ♚Aderola ♚ ♛Olori laafin♛ kiss kiss any other Olori is a Counterfeit kiss kiss

Isnor what you think...oro awada ni ti awon yen..

How how your weekend Sucre? kiss kisst
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy If you are Yoruba, you will understand this song.

"Gbe agbelebu re, bo wuwo biko wuwo, gbe to Jesu leyin" grin
smh, you're not helping my ministry undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amen

VickyRotex:

Hahahahaha. lol. As a matter of fact, my mama sef na twins and I be twins. smiley kiss

No worry, God go grant you your heart desires. kiss kiss And as per Big sister, I go come do Omugwo too". grin

I know ba, but you know sey we need make plenty haters dey there, so that dem go fit vex for our success wella. And dem no go fit afford that kind high price, so make we just reduce am small for their sake. cheesy

Osheyyyy February 30th, I don mark my Calendar sef kiss kiss

i will think abt the gate fee will get back to you nxt month after i might have pop the bottle water.

lol good you marked the date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked My-inlaw! shocked I dint know isss you o. Optional bia, why didnt you introduce him to me properly? angry

he doesn't have money dats y i didn't do introduce him to you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.