Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) (9775 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, that's funny. Funny because I think there's nothing special about them to be classifying people. Some are even blacker than blacks themselves. Good to know.
yeah nothing special about them except my Gurl
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
sure u dont want Muscles? I will stop going to Gym wink wink wink wink

smiley

No, I don't like muscles.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
yeah nothing special about them except my Gurl

Awwww. She's lucky.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww. She's lucky.
Hmmm i think I'm the one that is lucky
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

smiley

wow! I will stop taking supplement especially whey protein and stop going to gym. But u know what Indian girls love muscle guyz
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Hmmm i think I'm the one that is lucky

You're both lucky then because most guys don't really speak about their GFs like that. Why not put a ring on it if she means that much to you?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

smiley

wow! I will stop taking supplement especially whey protein and stop going to gym. But u know what ?indian girls love muscle guyz
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
wow! I will stop taking supplement especially whey protein and stop going to gym. But u know what Indian girls love muscle guyz

Lol, they do? Do it for her then. Pump it up!
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

You're both lucky then because most guys don't really speak about their GFs like that. Why not put a ring on it if she means that much to you?
My family won't accept that and I know her family too wont accept that. The best way is just to break up without hurting each other
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
My family won't accept that and I know her family too wont accept that. The best way is just to break up without hurting each other

What happened to fighting for love? I think that's sad.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, they do? Do it for her then. Pump it up!
yeap they do. In next two Months I will be In Nigeria and i dont think if I will come back here in the nearest future so now my body is not for her
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
yeap they do. In next two Months I will be In Nigeria and i dont think if I will come back here in the nearest future so now my body is not for her

Does her family know about you two?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

What happened to fighting for love? I think that's sad.
Hmm I just teased her to test my Liver and then the love turned to reality
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Does her family know about you two?
NO
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Hmm I just teased her to test my Liver and then the love turned to reality

Well, good luck. Hope you're not tossing your one true love away.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
NO

Thought as much
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Thought as much
we do things on our own
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
we do things on our own

Gotcha
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, good luck. Hope you're not tossing your one true love away.
Pray so. But we can't escape Destiny, if she destined to be my wife she will surely be
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Gotcha
shocked :odont Understand
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Pray so. But we can't escape Destiny, if she destined to be my wife she will surely be

True dat.

2 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
shocked :odont Understand

Means, I understand. Got you.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

True dat.
yeah. What's up over there?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Means, I understand. Got you.
ok I Understood Americana grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
yeah. What's up over there?

Sigh. Nothing much. Sundays are boring. Your side?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Sigh. Nothing much. Sundays are boring. Your side?
Here too. I want to do my second Degree in South Africa but I'm afraid i can get killed. Hope u wont feel offended with my thought
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Here too. I want to do my second Degree in South Africa but I'm afraid i can get killed. Hope u wont feel offended with my thought

Hey, safety 1st. I'm not offended at all. Do what feels right to you. What are you currently studying?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Hey, safety 1st. I'm not offended at all. Do what feels right to you. What are you currently studying?
Information Technology
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Information Technology

OK. Why did you choose to study in India though?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:
of course the arabian man in this list is handsome, but, generally speaking, are they handsome ? i can hardly see their full faces under their turbans , and their bodies are covered with cloth all over, how can i tell their streamlines ?

The arabian man on the list is Omar Borkan Al gala.....he was sent out of saudi arabia for being too handsome.The authority claims that he would make their ladies fall into sin ,so he was arrested and was banned from saudi Arabia......since then,he was termed the most handsome man in the world!
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

OK. Why did you choose to study in India though?
Because India is one of Best countries In information Technology
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Because India is one of Best countries In information Technology

Great. How long was the course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos) / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.