Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. (1477 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Help I Sincerely Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by nursennenny(f): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
I can help you find your missing rib.
The only things you need to do ls-
Attach a screenshot of your last bank alert
Your house
Car if any or any key whether toilet or kitchen key, no one will know.
After all this,sit down and watch her locate u. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by ikp120(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
We have 2 years of courtship so i am still in order.....going by ur standard grin

Nice calculation. You're perfectly in order.
Good luck man! cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
alexialin:

That's a cool profession.
But make sure your character is on point at the endU shouldn't have a problem with the ladies .

Drop your Watsapp or Bbm number so single ladies on Nairaland can get in touch.
Best of luck bruv!
Thanks for not bashing me. Thanks for keeping ur sword in its scabbard grin
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
nursennenny:
I can help you find your missing rib.
The only things you need to do ls-
Attach a screenshot of your last bank alert
Your house
Car if any or any key whether toilet or kitchen key, no one will know.
After all this,sit down and watch her locate u. grin grin grin grin
hahaha....Evils!!!

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
Thanks for not bashing me. Thanks for keeping ur sword in its scabbard grin

Heheheheheheheh grin
You look innocent in your dp. Lol cheesy
So no need slaying you yet cheesy

Am not like some Nairalanders here who enjoys bashing.. It's like adrenaline in their veins and the more one answers them, they more they get high.. It's like sniffing coke to them.
Am civil and understanding smiley
So help me God.. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin
alexialin:

Heheheheheheheh grin
You look innocent in your dp. Lol cheesy
So no need slaying you yet cheesy

Am not like some Nairalanders here who enjoys bashing.. It's like adrenaline in their veins and the more one answers them, they more they get high.. It's like sniffing coke to them.
Am civil and understanding smiley
So help me God.. Lol grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
alobright17:
Is Nairaland a country or continent ? don't you have a choice of country? do you think only Nigerians are on Nairaland?
Nigerian please
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Leriebloom(f): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good luck uncle. Hope ur dreams come true grin
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Leriebloom:
Good luck uncle. Hope ur dreams come true grin
Pank you grin grin
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by acc001(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
I am sure many readers of this post will think i am crazy but the truth is that......i am hopeful. Hopeful of marrying a Nairalander. I silently wish for it everyday. Lol (don't mind my laughter). No lust and no schemes involved. Just a wish arising fom a serious mind. No one should make jest of me oo. Cos i know Nairalanders have mouth. Lol. I believe If i am lucky, i will get a reply....one day.
cc: Lalasticlala
Funny u
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
I am sure many readers of this post will think i am crazy but the truth is that......i am hopeful. Hopeful of marrying a Nairalander. I silently wish for it everyday. Lol (don't mind my laughter). No lust and no schemes involved. Just a wish arising fom a serious mind. No one should make jest of me oo. Cos i know Nairalanders have mouth. Lol. I believe If i am lucky, i will get a reply....one day.

Are you sure that is God's plan for you
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Leriebloom(f): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
Pank you grin grin

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Leriebloom:

Thank you wink
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Leriebloom(f): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
Thank you wink

You are welukum grin
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

Are you sure that is God's plan for you
If nothing comes out of it, then i know its not His plan. One must always try but be submissive to the His Almighty Will. Am i correct? wink
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Leriebloom:

You are welukum grin
Lol. Nairalanders.....never a dull moment grin grin
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
acc001:

Funny u
Abi? I taya sef tongue
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Leriebloom(f): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
Lol. Nairalanders.....never a dull moment grin grin

Yea right smiley

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:
If nothing comes out of it, then i know its not His plan. One must always try but be submissive to the His Almighty Will. Am i correct? wink

You are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
wink
Lilyqueeny:

You are absolutely right
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Amarabae(f): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Goodluck in your search. Don't be in a hurry or feel that you are late in the search, it takes a lot of time and search inorder to dig out A Gold.

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nogodye:

Search kee...I'm occupied
..oh i thought you were the OP
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
ikp120:

Lol. Why you dey laugh na. I asked him but he didn't reply. I sent PM but he didn't reply. I no drop my number there o.

You fit help?
my case is different 2017
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by ikp120(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
smithsydny:
my case is different 2017
sad sad sad
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Nogodye(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
..oh i thought you were the OP

No
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by EmilyNte1988(f): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Keep hoping
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Purpletee(f): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maxvasia:

wish you luck...most ladies who would pm you are "pebbles",you have to figure out who is the "diamond"
Re: I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. by Maxvasia(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Purpletee:

wish you luck...most ladies who would pm you are "pebbles",you have to figure out who is the "diamond"
Roger that

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) / My Confused Boyfriend Always Ends Things But Then He Calls Me Back / Have You Seen The New 9mobile Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.