Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage (21017 Views)

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
nzeobi:
Marry the proper way afonja said no that only introduction is needed.

Super bite

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by DollarAngel(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
AFONJAS HITTING FRONT PAGE SINCE THIS MONTH STARTED WITH RUBBISH SCENERIO
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by figure007(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmmm. ...imagine @27 years old.... Please youth pray very hard before you marry...some families are not so good to enter ...you enter into the home then you are in for trouble cos some inlaws would frustrate the hell put of you but trust me when you pray hard for God's leading am sure you wont make the mistake of entering into such stupid and wicked families that will drain your peace out of you...youths beware oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by owambe22(f): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
End time son in law
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Jodha(f): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
So because he has a busy body mother in law.. He should bite off her fingers...

I don't support this rubbish.... He's a beast..

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN REPORTING FOR DUTY FROM THE YEAST..

RED ROOF..

AFOS

Cannibals

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by nc201016(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
nothing we no go see for nairaland

next strange news pls!!
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Jabioro: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love the guy die!!! Mother in law.. what you can not settle, you are adding trouble.. two adults.. Oma se na finger.. Kai it supposed to three out five.

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by nkwuocha: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ndi AFON-NJO abiakwala ozo kwa.
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by mickeymimi: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
lolzzz grin
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by holatimmy(f): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is it the proverbial biting...Abi true life story shocked
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by ngwababe(f): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hahahahahaha

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Icaretoo: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
xoxo001:

wait till you become a mother

sometimes I just wonder ...I have two sisters dat are married and my mother stays in d same state with one of them and I can tell u with all honesty that she has not gone to mine sister's house since dis year.
my sister's husband's are well to do and da too have their hands busy but often time, she sends food stuff, chicken as she has a small poultry farm and other stuff as d case may be.
when people complain about how dere MIL give them heat in dere own I just taya..abeg make God give me a mother in-law like my mum oo cos me sef da worry come join another person own e no go funny

to whom gives heat to another, more heat will be given to thou

note that the relationship with us and our mother is very good possibly excellent

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by TinaAnita(f): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
If he could do this to his mother in-law then he is capable of killing the wife. It's a good thing that the mother tried to protect her daughter's life from a vampire. Is marriage a do-or-die thing? Why didn't he let his mother in-law have her way for peace to reign?

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
neocortex:

You can't be dumber than this, can you ?
am sure she can't. She shld be part on next dumb and dumber film

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by nkwuocha: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
The South wasste don't value marriage at all.. The young man clearly wants a settled marriage, but unfortunately he married from the wrong place. These people don't stay long in their marriages and they are ready to leave their children behind in other to elope with another man.

Biting the woman was wrong. He should have allowed the MIL go with all the properties. Maybe she also left her husband same way.
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
So because he has a busy body mother in law.. He should bite off her fingers...

I don't support this rubbish.... He's a beast..
shut up scum. What do u know.
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by suraaj(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
nzeobi:
Marry the proper way afonja said no that only introduction is needed.

Super bite
idiota when was the last time you treated malaria. Please contact the nearest hospital.
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Jodha(f): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kakamorufu:
shut up scum. What do u know.

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Adebowale89(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
nzeobi:
Marry the proper way a
Igbos said no that only introduction is needed.

Super bite

do u use your brain for collateral?

stop fooling yourself in a ridiculous way

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by graciella(f): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
goingape1:
just for a piece of yansh undecided
I keep telling people! Women are not worth fighting for!
You will tired for that ugly looking yansh as soon as she gave birth
Including your sisters and mum?
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by goingape1: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
graciella:

Including your sisters and mum?
is your brain OK?
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by NCANChairman(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Woridis?!!!!!!

Ncan Secretary please confirm the location and tribe of this Criminal.

Ncan Chairman
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by graciella(f): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
goingape1:
is your brain OK?
I can see that you are daft lol read what you wrote and read my reply
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by goingape1: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
graciella:

I can see that you are daft lol read what you wrote and read my reply
is your brain still OK?
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by NCANChairman(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Secretary what do you mean by Kogi is middle belt. Is that not a yoruba name I am seeing?

What about the wife? Can we not pin it on her?

Ncan Chairman

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by NCANChairman(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
emeijeh:
NCAN are you guys alive and kicking?

Where is this vampire from?
we have issues with dues payment. Members sef have strikes oh.

Is just me and seke that is doing all the jobs

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by emeijeh(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
NCANChairman:
we have issues with dues payment. Members sef have strikes oh.

Is just me and seke that is doing all the jobs
Lol who is seke?
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by NCANChairman(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Lol who is seke?
Secretary na.

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
My mother in law also ruined my marriage.

I wish I cold have bitten the fat old ugly witch

4 Likes

Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by yommen: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
She successfully eased her daughter of her matrimonial home. Ita oshi!
Re: Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage by Tonero231: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
This guy must be a shark in human form!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married But Lonely / Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.