Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,181 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed (2413 Views)

Tech Blogger Wizy And A Nairalander About To Wed (photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by sochristy(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
I just admire the simplicity of these two Nairalanders who are about to wed on Easter Monday 17th April @ Owerri.They are cute. Congrats to them.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by mayortm001(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Waoo!!! Nice one but na all pics be pre-wedding pic
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Viktoh(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
cute

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by TrashQueen77(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy Please tell us their monikers abeg cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Danieldexii(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
they no fine sef
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by vizkiz: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Young you say?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by pyyxxaro: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
I wud think about it
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Ndjones(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mod please move this to FP. This is what pre-wedding photo is supposed to look like. Not all those cucumber and banana shit we do see here. Please mod do the needful let the world celebrate them.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by xynerise: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
Young you say?
Are they old?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by sochristy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
xynerise:

Are they old?
ask him o
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by sochristy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Danieldexii:
they no fine sef
They are cool bro. stop being a sadist
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by vizkiz: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
xynerise:

Are they old?

"Young"
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by xynerise: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

"Young"

Do you have a connotative meaning of young?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by adorablepepple(f): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
smiley congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Danieldexii(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
sochristy:

They are cool bro. stop being a sadist
this is not a mata of being a sadist or wareva u call it, my opinion is diff frm urs, so bro
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Perfecttouch(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
sochristy:
I just admire the simplicity of these two Nairalanders who are about to wed on Easter Monday 17th April @ Owerri.They are cute. Congrats to them.
beautiful bride, handsome groom my advice
Pls change your photographer.
Those prewedding pics are dull,you couples are ok but,
The pics on its own,the quality is very poor, 8/100
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by FTBOY: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
beautiful couple.

HML.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by adaksbullet: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Whom are dey? undecided .......cos I'm no no thems undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Divay22(f): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy happy for them
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Amarabae(f): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
poor picture quality. #HML
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by eezeribe(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Everybody claims to be a Nairalander...
# THEY ARE NOT NAIRALANDERS
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Mimzyy(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
FTBOY:
beautiful couple.

HML.

When is yours? wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by FTBOY: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mimzyy:

When is yours? wink
still waiting for sinaj. cry
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by refiner(f): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
The guy is cute...hml kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by CircleOfWilis: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
This picture look like "wait abi wash and take".... cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by chidozeze(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
[b][/b]i don dey tire for these pre-weddings photos, sha dey look cool. cooli don dey tire for these pre-weddings photos, sha dey look cool.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by ufuosman(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Congrats and all the best to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by oyetpel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
How old is the girl, and how old is the man?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by hammerF: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
cute couple
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by EmilyNte1988(f): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice. God bless your marriage
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Elnino4ladies: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mbgekes
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wait OP

Are yuh telling me the two of em are Nairalanders?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute / [VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom / Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.