Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? (27203 Views)

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by brandon180(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
pais money at unity bank calabar. 2dae how do i get my pin
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by whizcartel(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

Okay. I will be heading to ph tomorrow.
to do yours Abi. Pls do you know what art or social science course I can do without having lit-in-eng in my waec? and also the subject combo in jamb?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by SlyCharlie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tifee07:

I can understand you very well. But maybe you should goan view the screenshots on PlayStore...... cos I don't think the institution won't upload such things to fake it's candidates.
Would the jamb app also take and upload ur biometric data - fingerprints and all
Then what would be the reason of having accredited CBT centers
I rest my case
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:
to do yours Abi. Pls do you know what art or social science course I can do without having lit-in-eng in my waec? and also the subject combo in jamb?

SOCIAL SCIENCE: ACCOUNTING....
1.Adamawa State University (ADSU)
See all courses offered by ADSU
2.Ajayi Crowther University (AJAYI)
See all courses offered by AJAYI
3.Benson Idahosa University (BIU)
See all courses offered by BIU
Bingham University (BINGHAM)
See all courses offered by BINGHAM
Kaduna State university (KASU)
See all courses offered by KASU
Niger Delta University (NDU)
See all courses offered by NDU
kogi State University (KSU)
See all courses offered by KSU
Crawford University (CRAWFORD)
See all courses offered by CRAWFORD
Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)
See all courses offered by JABU
Covenant University (CU)
See all courses offered by CU
Redeemer's University (RUN)
See all courses offered by RUN
Crescent University (CRESCENT)
See all courses offered by CRESCENT
Novena University (NOVENA)
See all courses offered by NOVENA
Achievers University (ACHIEVERS)
See all courses offered by ACHIEVERS
Federal University, Ndufu-alike (FUNAI)
See all courses offered by FUNAI
Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
See all courses offered by FUOTUOKE
Fountain University (FOUNTAIN)
See all courses offered by FOUNTAIN
Nigeria Turkish Nile University (NTNU)
See all courses offered by NTNU
Paul University (PAUL)
See all courses offered by PAUL
Salem University (SALEM)
See all courses offered by SALEM
21.Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU)

22.Tansian University (TANSIAN)

23.Taraba State University (TASU)

24.Yobe State University (YSU)

Subject Combination / Requirements In UTME, please note thatEnglish Languageis Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to studyAccountancy / Finance / Accountingunder the Faculty of Social & Management Sciencesin the above Universities include;
»Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION (WAIVER) REMARKS
(1) NTNU accepts Economics/Principle of Accounting and any two Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
(2) CRESCENT;
(a) for Business Administration requires Mathematics, English Language, Economics and Government/Commerce or any other social science subject.
(b) For Accounting requires English Language, Economics, Mathematics and Geography/Commerce/ Government.
O'level RequirementsThe O'level subject combination and requirements needed to studyAccountancy / Finance / Accounting;
You require;
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other relevant subjects.
(1) AJAYI requires two other subjects from Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Geography and Government.
(2) CRESCENT:
(a) for Business Administration requires Five (5) O’level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any two of the following: Commerce, Geography and Statistics is required.
(b) For Accounting requires five credits passes in SSCE/GCE/O’ Level/NECO which include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any other two social science subjects at not more than two sittings.
(3) COVENANT requires five 'O' Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics , one science subject from the following (Biology, Health/ General Science, Agricultural Science, Physics and Chemistry) and either of Geography, Government, Accounting, Book Keeping and Commerce.
(4) COVENANT for Marketing requires English Language, Mathematics, Economics one of Government or History and any Science subject from Biology, Health/General Science, Agricultural Science, Physics and Chemistry.
(5) KASU requires five 'O' level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two of Arts or Social Science subjects.
(6) NTNU accepts one subjects from Accounting, Banking and Finance, Commerce, Geography, Business Studies, Government or Statistics in lieu of Economics.
(7) PAUL requires five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and nay other two relevant subjects.
(cool REDEEMER'S requires Five 'O' Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two subjects in Social Sciences.
(9) CRAWFORD requires for Business Administration five 'O' level credit passes to include English, Economics, Mathematics and at least 2 from Business Methods, Accounting, Commerce, Geography and Government
(10) NDU requires five ‘O’ level credit passes in English, Mathematics, Economics, and any two other subjects in not more than two sittings.
(11) KSU for Public Administration five SSCE credit passes in English, Mathematics, Government, Economics and any other Arts or Social Science subject.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by samuelgodson(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pls I created my profil with a diffrent number and payed for my pin with another number hope I won't be affected and also which number should I use for the registration
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:

Social Science:

Economics And Statitics

Igbinedion University (IUO)
See all courses offered by IUO
Federal University, Kashere (FUK)
See all courses offered by FUK
Federal University, Oye-ekiti (FUOYE)
See all courses offered by FUOYE
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA)
See all courses offered by FUGASHUA
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME RequirementsIn UTME, please note thatEnglish Languageis Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to studyEconomics and Statisticsunder the Faculty of Social & Management Sciencesin the above Universities include;
»Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Lit-in-English, French and CRK/IRK.
(i) FED-OYEEKITI requires Mathematics, Economics and other Social Science or Arts subject.
O'level RequirementsThe O'level subject combination and requirements needed to studyEconomics and Statistics;
You require;
Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two of Arts or Social Science subjects.
(i) FED-OYEEKITI requires the other two subjects to include one science subject and any one of Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by DeForesight(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin

3.0 INCLUSIVE APPROACH TO SALE OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS

As part of our approach to the ideal of Inclusiveness, we invited all Central Bank of Nigeria approved commercial banks to participate in the sale of the 2017 Board’s Application Documents. Sixteen (16) commercial banks and NIPOST honoured attended the interactive session where we explained the reason and need for all of them to partake in the exercise.

After the interactive session, thirteen (13) banks including NIPOST signified interest to participate in the sale of the 2017 Application Documents. Between the date of commencement of sale on Monday, 20th March and yesterday, Tuesday, 28th March, 2017, the following nine banks have paid for the number of Application Documents they require in the first instance.

The banks are:
(i) Zenith Bank
(ii) Union Bank
(iii) Sterling Bank
(iv) Unity Bank
(v) First City Monument Bank
(vi) Fidelity Bank
(vii) First Bank
(viii) Skye Bank
(ix) Jaiz Bank

Still in the spirit of our All-Inclusive approach, backed by our sincerity of intent and purpose, honesty, integrity and truthfulness and with the sole aim and objective of reaching out to all nooks and crannies both in urban and rural areas, we had to patronise the NIPOST, a sister agency, which has the reach out to very remote towns and villages. Even when NIPOST could not raise the capital to purchase the pins for the Application Documents, we had to open a credit line for NIPOST to also vend pin and pay later without reducing the commission that the organisation is entitled to per sale of document.

No bank needed to know the Registrar or any Management member or anybody at all before being patronised. Rather every bank was given the opportunity to participate. We are actually for everybody and belong to everyone.

4.0 PIN VENDING SYSTEM
Emerging from the retreat at Abeokuta, the Board has innovated a contemporary sale of application method, which has led to the elimination of scratch cards. The Board has adopted a cost saving procedure PIN Vending System. It is a secured system which has redressed the sharp practices associated with the use of scratch cards.

We are aware of the teething problems attendant to the introduction of the new sale format, and as a responsive body, we have taken steps to ease the challenges and in a few days, the results would be a seamless registration exercise all over the country.

5.0 SUPVERISION OF THE UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has no university of its own. It is our desire that all concerned should take the UTME as their own and make it a project. The process and product of the examinee would end up in our various tertiary institutions and as such, we should be mindful of this process. Whatever level of preparation carried out by us towards the conduct of the 2017 examination, if it is not well supervised, it will not produce the kind of results we expect.

The Board is using this retreat to place a clarion call to all stakeholders to ensure that all hands are on deck to make the conduct of public examination better.

The conduct of the Board’s examination which is a selection examination is the foundation of the quality of education in Nigeria. In view of this, I urge you to see Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and your involvement as a call to national duty and personal sacrifice.

I therefore urge all stakeholders especially our tertiary institutions to be actively involved in the supervision of the Board’s examination which will at the end benefit all and boost the quality of candidates that will be admitted into various institutions.

No sacrifice in this regards would be too big or too small to make by you and all Nigerians, as no amount can be paid to you that is worth your integrity.

6.0 EXAMINATION SCHEDULES
A large number of candidates who register for the Board’s examination are those who are also taking their Senior School Certificate Examination. These candidates sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination usually need in March/April when they have not completed the syllabus of the public examinations. This contributes to some extent to the dismal performance of the candidates in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.

What we have done this year is to ensure that the examination is scheduled in such a way that the candidates would be prepared and ready for both UTME and SSCE.

To achieve this, we met with other sister examination bodies and streamlined our timetables not only to ensure that candidates are prepared but also to avoid any clash of examination dates.

7.0 USE OF EIGHT KEYS WITHOUT A MOUSE
From the general feedback on the adoption of the Computer Based Test mode, we have noted the challenge of computer low level literacy of some candidates, especially with the phobia for the mouse. This has been responsible partly for the call by some people for reversal to the Paper and Pencil Test mode. In order to ensure equity and level playground for all candidates taking the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, the Board has designed a system that will allow candidates use only eight (cool keys without the use of the mouse.

All the candidates need to do is to press the letters A,B,C,D for responses (answer) to questions and keys:
P = Previous question
N = Next question
S = Submit responses when candidate has finished examination
R = Reverse (do not intend to go further to submit again)

8.0 EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF CANDIDATES TO CENTRES
Following the standardisation of the Computer Based Test (CBT) centres in terms of carrying capacity of two hundred and fifty (250), candidates would be distributed evenly to all centres without any discrimination. No Centre would be favoured and no Centre would be discriminated against.

The examination Schedule, Timetable and Sessions have all been designed, streamlined and syncronised for the examination to start and end on the same day, except otherwise dictated by the number of candidates in a few states with low subscription.

9.0 NEW TRAINING MANUAL, FORMS AND ORGANOGRAM OF EXAMINATION OFFICIALS
From this year, the Board has automated different reporting forms for examination officials. These forms have been reviewed such that they are now designed to be responsive to issues at centres to serve as a quick signal for both the examination and Centre situations.

A new structure has also been put in place for the administration of the examination. We have introduced officials such as the Chief External Examiners, Zonal External Examiners, External Examiners, Peace Monitors etc.

All these categories of officials and their roles would be explained in the presentation that would follow shortly after these introduction and opening remarks.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:

SOCIAL SCIENCE :

GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING.

University of Benin (UNIBEN)
See all courses offered by UNIBEN
Delta State University (DELSU)
See all courses offered by DELSU
Igbinedion University (IUO)
See all courses offered by IUO
University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
See all courses offered by UNIUYO
Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA)
See all courses offered by AAUA

Subject Combination / JAMB UTME RequirementsIn UTME, please note thatEnglish Languageis Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to studyGeography and Regional Planningunder the Faculty of Social & Management Sciencesin the above Universities include;
»Geography and any Arts or Social Science subjects
(i) DELSU – Geography, Mathematics and one other Social Science subject
(ii) UNIBEN accept Geography and any other two subjects.
O'level RequirementsThe O'level subject combination and requirements needed to studyGeography and Regional Planning;
You require;
Five SSCE credit passes to include English language, Mathematics and Geography.
(i) UNIBEN accepts TC II (overall merit)
(ii) DELSU accepts Geog, and any other Social Science Subject.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:

SOCIAL SCIENCE:

PHILOSOPHY

University of Nigeria (UNN)
See all courses offered by UNN
Delta State University (DELSU)
See all courses offered by DELSU
Caleb University (CALEB)
See all courses offered by CALEB
Godfrey Okoye University (GO)
See all courses offered by GO

Subject Combination / JAMB UTME RequirementsIn UTME, please note thatEnglish Languageis Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to studyPhilosophyunder the Faculty of Social & Management Sciencesin the above Universities include;
»Government and any other two subject
(i) UNN accepts any three subjects.
O'level RequirementsThe O'level subject combination and requirements needed to studyPhilosophy;
You require;
Five SSCE credit passes in Government or History, English Language and three other subjects. At least a pass in Mathematics is required
(i) GO requires credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any three subjects.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
samuelgodson:
Pls I created my profil with a diffrent number and payed for my pin with another number hope I won't be affected and also which number should I use for the registration

The one on your profile.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by whizcartel(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

SOCIAL SCIENCE: ACCOUNTING....
1.Adamawa State University (ADSU)
See all courses offered by ADSU
2.Ajayi Crowther University (AJAYI)
See all courses offered by AJAYI
3.Benson Idahosa University (BIU)
See all courses offered by BIU
Bingham University (BINGHAM)
See all courses offered by BINGHAM
Kaduna State university (KASU)
See all courses offered by KASU
Niger Delta University (NDU)
See all courses offered by NDU
kogi State University (KSU)
See all courses offered by KSU
Crawford University (CRAWFORD)
See all courses offered by CRAWFORD
Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)
See all courses offered by JABU
Covenant University (CU)
See all courses offered by CU
Redeemer's University (RUN)
See all courses offered by RUN
Crescent University (CRESCENT)
See all courses offered by CRESCENT
Novena University (NOVENA)
See all courses offered by NOVENA
Achievers University (ACHIEVERS)
See all courses offered by ACHIEVERS
Federal University, Ndufu-alike (FUNAI)
See all courses offered by FUNAI
Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
See all courses offered by FUOTUOKE
Fountain University (FOUNTAIN)
See all courses offered by FOUNTAIN
Nigeria Turkish Nile University (NTNU)
See all courses offered by NTNU
Paul University (PAUL)
See all courses offered by PAUL
Salem University (SALEM)
See all courses offered by SALEM
21.Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU)

22.Tansian University (TANSIAN)

23.Taraba State University (TASU)

24.Yobe State University (YSU)

Subject Combination / Requirements In UTME, please note thatEnglish Languageis Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to studyAccountancy / Finance / Accountingunder the Faculty of Social & Management Sciencesin the above Universities include;
»Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.
(1) NTNU accepts Economics/Principle of Accounting and any two Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
(2) CRESCENT;
(a) for Business Administration requires Mathematics, English Language, Economics and Government/Commerce or any other social science subject.
(b) For Accounting requires English Language, Economics, Mathematics and Geography/Commerce/ Government.
O'level RequirementsThe O'level subject combination and requirements needed to studyAccountancy / Finance / Accounting;
You require;
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other relevant subjects.
(1) AJAYI requires two other subjects from Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Geography and Government.
(2) CRESCENT:
(a) for Business Administration requires Five (5) O’level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any two of the following: Commerce, Geography and Statistics is required.
(b) For Accounting requires five credits passes in SSCE/GCE/O’ Level/NECO which include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any other two social science subjects at not more than two sittings.
(3) COVENANT requires five 'O' Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics , one science subject from the following (Biology, Health/ General Science, Agricultural Science, Physics and Chemistry) and either of Geography, Government, Accounting, Book Keeping and Commerce.
(4) COVENANT for Marketing requires English Language, Mathematics, Economics one of Government or History and any Science subject from Biology, Health/General Science, Agricultural Science, Physics and Chemistry.
(5) KASU requires five 'O' level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two of Arts or Social Science subjects.
(6) NTNU accepts one subjects from Accounting, Banking and Finance, Commerce, Geography, Business Studies, Government or Statistics in lieu of Economics.
(7) PAUL requires five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and nay other two relevant subjects.
(cool REDEEMER'S requires Five 'O' Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two subjects in Social Sciences.
(9) CRAWFORD requires for Business Administration five 'O' level credit passes to include English, Economics, Mathematics and at least 2 from Business Methods, Accounting, Commerce, Geography and Government
(10) NDU requires five ‘O’ level credit passes in English, Mathematics, Economics, and any two other subjects in not more than two sittings.
(11) KSU for Public Administration five SSCE credit passes in English, Mathematics, Government, Economics and any other Arts or Social Science subject.
Thanks bro. . . This thing has been bothering me for a long time.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:
Thanks bro. . . This thing has been bothering me for a long time.

Check the others too, goodnight.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by ajayi2016(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
coliboyswag:
one of my friend dosent come back home since last week because of the jamb e-pin
what happen to him
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2017
CeoMYN:
Nothing about DE for now.
thank you dear
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by whizcartel(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2017
CeoMYN:

Check the others too, goodnight.
All right bro. Cheers.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by shivex: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2017
I av not registered but av created my jamb profile d problem is when I try to log in to my gmail account it will log in but when I try to log in to my jamb profile it will write username or password incorrect
please what can I do
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Minabee: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
CeoMYN:

Are you sure you wrote your email correctly during the profile creation?
You can't register if your account has not been verified.
Yes I did use the right email, even logged in some days ago.. Do I create another account now or what?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
coliboyswag:
It is nearly 1 week the 2017 UTME REGISTRATION commenced i belive by now many prospective candidate should,have registrerd for the examination. However,it has been reported that many candidate have encountered various challangese-pin,process for the 2017 utme. I have decided to create this tread as a solution platform.if there are problems you may have face you can post them here other Prospective utme candidate that have solution will give you respond to the issues.Gud luck
pls I mistakenly registered industrial relations instead of international relations. Pls can I do a change of course? And would I need to do it in a jamb accredited center? Thanks
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jum19:
Issue of invalid email o. Please help me out since Friday

Hello, I've been experiencing this Invalid email also. I sent a mail to Jamb already. Have you been able to resolve yours?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Minabee:
Yes I did use the right email, even logged in some days ago..
Do I create another account now or what?

Create another account.

Actually JAMB is having issues in sending verification links.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Minabee: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
CeoMYN:

Create another account.

Actually JAMB is having issues in sending verification links.
Thanks a lot, I've completed profile creation already... so e-pin is next right?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Richyspice(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
I want to sit for NECO and also take jamb pls will it work using awaiting result?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Minabee:
Thanks a lot, I've completed profile creation already... so e-pin is next right?

Yes.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Minabee: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
splmosixx:
I am graduate and i have completed my nysc...

I am planning to resit for another jamb this year and pick NDA or NPA..

PLS ADVISE ME
Instead of NDA just go for short service form later in the year for the three Armed Forces . I'm not sure NDA would pay you considering your age range.

1 Like

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Richyspice:
I want to sit for NECO and also take jamb pls will it work using awaiting result?

When is NECO exams begining?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Richyspice(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
CeoMYN:

When is NECO exams begining?
june/July
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bdan: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2017
JeremyA2G:
God help me for my jamb o, I went my first day and registered my first day, I even got the independence book, while I was registering, people who came since last week hadn't even registered and it was because they wanted to buy their pin at the CBT center, my advice is please buy your pin at the bank o, to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bdan: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Pls Which State?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bdan: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Pls Oh Guys, Is There Problem Paying For Epin And Creating Profile Same Day. We Received The A Mail From @noreply In Which We Use To Complete The Profile Creation, So Is There Problem Paying For E Pin Before Creating Profile?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Richyspice:
june/July

If the result will be available before mid August you can use AR.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Bdan:
Pls Oh Guys, Is There Problem Paying For Epin And Creating Profile Same Day. We Received The A Mail From @noreply In Which We Use To Complete The Profile Creation, So Is There Problem Paying For E Pin Before Creating Profile?

It is advisable to create your profile first before buying E pin to avoid invalid pin issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / Edo University Begins Second Semester Online / Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Cultist Trying To Disrupt A School's Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.