Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign (4205 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by KennyID17(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol no be u teach me grin

U con sabi pass ya tiisha, u are a very brilliant student indeed cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Bashnigga(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Me girl is sagittarian
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
optional1:

lolz
i don come
Awayu dear? How was your day?
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Ariadne: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Independent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by optional1(f): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wizzyblack3:
Awayu dear? How was your day?

m good.. I blessing God for d day abt 2 end.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Team Rational cheesy

Ben.ita27 oya come o
I don't see my kind of personality on this list. grin
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sensitive... kiss
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Queenserah26(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Libra wink

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Emotional?
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
tydi:

You are a down to earth and patient person. As a girlfriend, you are
supportive and pragmatic. You need a sense of security in relationship,
and something like one-night stand is not your thing. Considering long-
term relationships, Taurus woman make great partners.

What more can I ask
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nothing more baby
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm Libra but I'm not romantic tongue.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by SuperBlack: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Benignasweety post=55281317][/quote] My In-Law Happy Sunny Day to you
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
SuperBlack:
My In-Law Happy Sunny Day to you
I wish u white handkerchief to clean sweat! aw u dey?
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Am proudly Capricorn smiley

and it's so true

Op u try .
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Harwoyeez(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lemme coman be ur friend wink
Ashleydolls:
Tired of unending drama and heartbreak
Check me out I am reliable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screenshot: The Worst Dilemma Of My Life... / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.