Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? (9285 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
though many of us were not born in his first regime that lasted for 2 years but the impact is still felt till today,

That broom na real juju......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Swearing of affidavit does not confirm or refute his claim, it only open avenue for litigation in case his claim was false... Perjury is a serious criminal offence in Nigeria.

I don't like discussing motor park subject, I'm a PDP person but I wont appreciate irrelevant subject.

If you observe, I said NOTHING on Dino's issue until the VC vindicate him... all I said was "case closed"... That's for a reason...

2015 election has long gone, let's get over it
[/s]

Rubbish as usual.

All affidavits are public declarations to which demand public scrutiny.

Why did buhari hire 30 SANs to quash a suit challenging him to present his WAEC result?

Last I checked Cambridge still has records on all examination candidates and their results since inception and the only thing Buhari had to do was to write for a transcript of his original wasc (that is if he even sat for it).

But no. Your Buhari had to engage a bunch of charlatans and DSS to intimidate the legal practitioner who sued him to present proof of his sworn affidavit.

Why have you not condemned Buhari for his obvious fraud, perjury and cover up?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by deji68: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
so what do you call not having the prerequisite qualification for the post u are occupying...is that not fraud undecided
TonyeBarcanista:

I stand by my word... the issue of certificate is IRRELEVANT as long as leadership is concerned...

What I'm against is forgery and fraud...

Quote me anywhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
This one was saying even if buhari did not sit or pass wasc, his secondary education back then surpassed even a BSc degree.

MayorofLagos:

Shut up! You talk too much. There was nothing called photocopy when Buhari went to school. The league of Nigerians that finished elementary school in that era are academically more qualified in knowledge, theory and practice than some university graduates today.

They wrote in cursive, they were more articulate, could spell very well without aid, used reckoner to tabulate and balance bookkeeping, used vernier callipers for precision measurements, used four figure tables to calculate angles and volumes and circumfrence, can recite the whole times table from 2 to 12 without reference to the table....and then above all can calculate roots and exponentials using a pair of graded rules called "slide rule"!

We see university graduates here that cant spell or string sentences together...if you ask them for the cosine of 60 they dont know. Even when they go on google to get answer to it, mithfckrs still cant figure what they are reading. They cant convert boiling point of water from its kelvin unit to celsius unit.

Stewpeed ignoramus! Buhari may not have more than standard 6 education but at its age and raw competencies, he far surpasses niggas with masters degree to their names.

Shhuyte, too early in the day for Mayor to start on you all. I got one message for you, if yall ignorant behind slack and let Jonathan win......oooww, i will make nairaland hot for you. cool

I wonder then why Dino's third class back in 2000 isn't gold to him

31 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]

Rubbish as usual.

All affidavits are public declarations to which demand public scrutiny.

Why did buhari hire 30 SANs to quash a suit challenging him to present his WAEC result?

Last I checked Cambridge still has records on all examination candidates and their results since inception and the only thing Buhari had to do was to write for a transcript of his original wasc (that is if he even sat for it).

But no. Your Buhari had to engage a bunch of charlatans and DSS to intimidate the legal practitioner who sued him to present proof of his sworn affidavit.

Why have you not condemned Buhari for his obvious fraud, perjury and cover up?
lol @Your Buhari....

of course, I was a strong campaigner then but now in PDP, I still have NO REGRET and NO EXPLANATION to give "eternal emotional wailers".

PDP was the ruling party all through the period leading to 2015 election, the AGF would have instituted a case of perjury against him if such was established, but no they didn't because it wasn't.

The dude that sued him to court (civil case) even withdraw the case midway. You may as well go to court if you have ANY proof that he committed an offence. AS SIMPLE AS THAT

Politics is played with intelligence and not emotion. I am not answerable to you, neither am I your boy. If you feel he committed fraud then do what is proper.

I'm after his government and party and not any irrelevant gist...

I bow out Sir!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by deji68: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ShinnBet:

Just because we asked Buhari to present hi waec certificate this still highly viral zombie was insulting his father.

Today the hypocrite is leading the charge demanding Dino show us his BSc.

Smh

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by GreyLaw(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet, you are a sharp-eyed, wicked detective! The dig-ups cracked my ribs to bits.

It's obvious a lot of people on here are horrible hypocrites, without a modicum of shame. This two-face, double-tongue, anywhere-belle-face kind of disposition, is what has kept Nigeria in the depths of abyss.

Keep diggin' it; we're enjoying the ride.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:
This one was saying even if buhari did not sit or pass wasc, his secondary education back then surpassed even a BSc degree.

that one don miss road since!!!

17 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

lol @Your Buhari....

of course, I was a strong campaigner then but now in PDP, I still have NO REGRET and NO EXPLANATION to give "eternal emotional wailers".

PDP was the ruling party all through the period leading to 2015 election, the AGF would have instituted a case of perjury against him if such was established, but no they didn't because it wasn't.

The dude that sued him to court (civil case) even withdraw the case midway. You may as well go to court if you have ANY proof that he committed an offence. AS SIMPLE AS THAT

Politics is played with intelligence and not emotion. I am not answerable to you, neither am I your boy. If you feel he committed fraud then do what is proper.

I'm after his government and party and not any irrelevant gist...

I bow out Sir!!!
[/s]

Sounding like the wavering reed that you have always been and will continue to be.

Just get into your dense skull that virtually everyone here sees through your desperation for a paid position as an online shill.

Omojuwa racket is your inspiration. I heard that omojuwa now endorses whiskey on TV ads as his perfected career as an Internet troll is no more paying since GEJ left office. Who will take a Niger Deltan's critism of Buhari's govt seriously? Isn't th how you earned your keep and notoriety here by going against GEJ a fellow Ijaw like yourself all for the praise and attention you were getting from afonjas who promised you everything under the sun as long as you keep insulting GEJ?

Mr man you are finished in this forum and your opinions are as irrelevant as they come.

Now go back and open another Lamido for President against 2019.

Or better yet get in touch with Sherrif faction to put you on a subsidised income writing your worthless nonsense as usual.

Do not take a bow just do the needful and go and die

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

Keep exposing the zombies of nairaland
Keep it up patriot

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
That tonye guy is highly unstable
Nobody should take him serious

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
This one wants us to believe babangida destroyed Buhari's non existing certificate claiming that originals were destroyed by the army

ahmedolawale:
The original certificate was destroy by babangida Govt after the coup. D only copies available are the ones with d military.

Dino gets the VC to verify that he indeed attended and graduated from ABU .

Why can't Buhari get Cambridge to issue him a transcript of his phantom certificate?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is sarrki madridguy omenkalives Vedaxcool ngeneukwuenu hungerbad etc

Are they on strike

23 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:
This one wants us to believe babangida destroyed Buhari's non existing certificate claiming that originals were destroyed by the army

Why can't Buhari get Cambridge to issue him a transcript of his phantom certificate?
the young man was there when it destroyed,he was ibb ADC......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

the young man was there when it was destroyed,he was ibb ADC......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eph123(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
A very interesting thread. Lemme invite people

Splinz ngokafor eph123: kathmandu dottore datola fulanimafia seunmsg firefire anonimi tippytop altwireless zombieterror salmanrushdie

I'm tired just invite others biko

Loool, as they say the Internet never forgets. The good thing is everyone is in this together - both zombies and non-zombies.

I can bet that seun will soon close this thread, because from what I've seen in the past he doesn't always take criticism well.
Anyway, good luck to everyone.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Jokerman(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol....
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rexyl:

I am afraid if buhari wins presidential election without certificate or forged certificate, merits will just be discarded and academic qualifications will be something of little or no importance. The society should get ready for widespread injustice in civil and public service.

There is a lot of injustice already in the civil service especially abuja,even the army.......

13 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ahmadolawale
grin grin grin grin

That one needs a brain donation

Is he a Yoruba Muslim ? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Seun you see your life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bizibi:
the young man was there when it was destroyed,he was ibb ADC......
Hahahaha
Freaking hilarious grin grin

Am enjoying this thread die

22 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Jokerman(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sarkki
Omenkalives
Modath
Dropshot
Abduljabbar
Berem
Doctorukus
Demdem... Tokety
Madridguy..

Oya show here .... come and defend...

So even Mr Seun supported 'NEPA certificate'.... chai

31 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ndcide(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Swearing of affidavit does not confirm or refute his claim, it only open avenue for litigation in case his claim was false... Perjury is a serious criminal offence in Nigeria.

I don't like discussing motor park subject, I'm a PDP person but I wont appreciate irrelevant subject.

If you observe, I said NOTHING on Dino's issue until the VC vindicate him... all I said was "case closed"... That's for a reason...

Stop looking at everything from the prism of 2015 elections, it diminishes every other thing you want to say. Do you make such claim when those who want to mask their incompetence with the actions and in actions of the last government say theirs?

If those in government can cast aspersions on others why shouldn't others do same to them. What even makes you think your opinion is right?

That buhari is qualified to be president, even for the simple reason that he is a retired General doesn't stop anyone from questioning his secondary school credentials, as that was the bases for his admission into the military in the first place. Did he submit his credentials to Inec as required by law? When it was an issue in the polity, did he present the certificate? Did he request Cambridge to give a CTC?

Buhari’s response to his certificate questions was not in any way convincing. If such questions arise in your career is that the kind of response you'll give? We all keep making silly excuses for Buhari yet we can't take such excuses from others.

For the records, get this into your head. No one cares if you support PDP or not. If at this stage, you've not not discovered that, then there's a big problem.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Emekamex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice thread.

Bookmarking for future purposes.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

Bros dats an uppercut

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
ndcide:

For the records, get this into your head. No one cares if you support PDP or not. If at this stage, you've not not discovered that, then there's a big problem.

You don't really get why TonyeBarcanista is hammering on his wavering PDP membership.

TonyeBarcanista only became a PDP supporter by mouth here when he was exposed by Gbawe when the latter exposed him soliciting for money to continue bashing GEJ.

TonyeBarcanista's main aspiration and dream is to get an appointment with BMC.

He is still clinging on this dream of being a paid poster.

This is his gimmick.

He believes a last minute defection (as he did in 2015) will get him back to his popularly status but little does he know that his antics and chameleon tendencies coupled with his hypocrisy is obvious to all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by cktheluckyman: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai really enjoying this grin grin grin hypocrites everywhere even Seun is not spared.See the way he was just rushing anti-dino topics to the FP irrespective of how irrelevant they were. Chain God dey

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Will you shut up and stop mooing like a cow. Instead of you to bow your head in shame, you prefer to persist in splashing your poor and watery reasoning all over nairaland.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Op,is it finished?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bizibi:
Op,is it finished?

For where?

This thread will get to page 9999 by the time I am even half way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Trut(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

For where?
This thread will get to page 9999 by the time I am even half way
Abeg continue exposing their hypocrisy, I dey enjoy de thread.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by kYjelly2: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Damn!

Now seun or his mod has posted the Dino harvard topic permanently at the top of the politics section, like they really care, when back then, he was saying that certificate is ancient, lol. shey certificate na typewriter

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland / Stop Sit-At-Home Before Seeking Political Offices - Ohanaeze To Igbo Politicians / EFCC's charges against former Police Inspector-General Tafa Balogun (FYI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.