Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend (8650 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeyiKings:
What do you plan on doing? be specific
am planning on dating her full time. She will be my number 1
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
greatpablo:

Watch your mouth,don't speak profanely. He is a merciful God,but a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29.
please enlightened me the more.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sapphire06:
Smh....What you did intentionally?
it was not that intentionally.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chillext:
WHOSE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND? Guy! my advice for you:

.You need Brighter Grammar.
errors finder haven't you seen another error
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Ladycloud(f): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just chill.. Someone will disflower ur daughter and come to nairaland to tell us... Mumu oshi
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
Just chill.. Someone will disflower ur daughter and come to nairaland to tell us... Mumu oshi
yesoo! Hahaha definitely every girl must be disvirgin I am not the first neither will I be the last... thanks you God bless u.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by hulla12: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
And you came here to brag, its either you are still in secondary School or something is wrong with you. You had sex and you are here to Tell us.... So that we do what? In your myopic mind you have achieved calling it a strategy.... @ your age some of your mate are writing 2term exam or reading for tomorrow's paper some on the other side of the World are already making money and sex is secondary to them...
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
I just de flowered a side chick although it was a mutual agreement, am contemplating on what to do next I need your advice please
from ur dp u don't look like a kid, but came here to post this kind of trash. This is why Nigeria has refused to grow cos we have many of ur type inhabiting our country.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Chillext(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
errors finder haven't you seen another error
dindirin 'Errors Finder' your case worse
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by toyzeal(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
congratulobia
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by UGLEEBOI: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Social Media is not for everybody...
OP...
You Top the List..

1 Like

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
hulla12:
And you came here to brag, its either you are still in secondary School or something is wrong with you. You had sex and you are here to Tell us.... So that we do what? In your myopic mind you have achieved calling it a strategy.... @ your age some of your mate are writing 2term exam or reading for tomorrow's paper some on the other side of the World are already making money and sex is secondary to them...
is a free world everyone is allowed to air their opinion and you have aired yours. Next....!!!
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
ethene:

from ur dp u don't look like a kid, but came here to post this kind of trash. This is why Nigeria has refused to grow cos we have many of ur type inhabiting our country.
I have seen worse ride on...

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by KingsJohnson(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congratulations brodaly, you just won ursef a house in Devil's Paradise Near Satan's Street. Coward of the year grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
I like this grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:
Congratulations brodaly, you just won ursef a house in Devil's Paradise Near Satan's Street. Coward of the year grin grin grin grin
thanks man you forgot that it was you that showed me how!
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by KingsJohnson(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
thanks man you forgot that it was you that showed me how!

Show you what?? May Sango buy birthday gift grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Show you what?? May Sango buy birthday gift grin grin grin grin
hahaha! you are talking as if is no longer you Again.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
your eyes don clear.

1 Like

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by megareal: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
am planning on dating her full time. She will be my number 1

And the side chick has automatically become number one.

Mission accomplished.

Don't know why some men only reason with their diccks.

1 Like

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Xmen149(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
you spoil her gasket and telling us........

better go buy new one on time and change before the top spoil...mechanic boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by oladosuola(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
wu get nokia charger

1 Like

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by buffalowings: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Jump into any river or stream close to you

is it ya virginity undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
Useless youths everywhere, the body is now like a dirt bag....

Why feeling pained? Where you not once disvirgined?

1 Like

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
megareal:

And the side chick has automatically become number one.

Mission accomplished.

Don't know why some men only reason with their diccks.
my guy you won't understand if you didn't do anything they gonna say you aren't a real nigga
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Why feeling pained? Where you not once disvirgined?
thanks my guy some people just dey talk as if them never disvirgin an Virgin before.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
oladosuola:
wu get nokia charger
I have do you need one
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Xmen149:
you spoil her gasket and telling us........

better go buy new one on time and change before the top spoil...mechanic boy cheesy
guy chill out remember good guy are always left behind. Am not a good guy..!
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
lowkey28:
your eyes don clear.
my eyes is wide open
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Xmen149(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
guy chill out remember good guy are always left behind. Am not a good guy..!

but seriously,.what joy did you get in doing that... i can only imagine how messed up the scene will be undecided
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Xmen149:

but seriously,.what joy did you get in doing that... i can only imagine how messed up the scene will be undecided

I didn't derive joy but rather pleasure. They are two different thing. grin
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Xmen149(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
I didn't derive joy but rather pleasure. They are two different thing. grin

yurk!!! embarassed with blood and all that shout? embarassed just like having x with a girl on mens ,.u go dirty oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught A Rat Staring At Me While Having Sex With My Girlfriend / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) / What Causes This In Women’s Body? (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.