Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend (8649 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Xmen149:

yurk!!! embarassed with blood and all that shout? embarassed just like having x with a girl on mens ,.u go dirty oh grin
I checked Google and made some research is not a always that when a girls is disvirgined she will bleed, therefore I didn't encounter such misery.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Eveezy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
Please you guys that Is saying all kinds of word should note that I didn't force her but rather it was a mutual agreement so why abusing me. She love me cus I care about her, I told her my mind she opens up not because I was able to convince her but rather I was able to show her how valuable she was and treasured her. That's my magic
all i can say is that, what do u now want us to do now? Derez no advice for u na, u did wat u felt was right, so y bring d story here
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eveezy:

all i can say is that, what do u now want us to do now? Derez no advice for u na, u did wat u felt was right, so y bring d story here
my apology to everyone that contribute to this post. Didn't mean to but on a serious note the post never happened. I decided to create a controversy. Sorry guy
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by adorablepepple(f): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Why feeling pained? Where you not once disvirgined?
Oh please!!! Not everybody have lost their value... and oh am not feeling pained, I just feel sorry for the likes of you and the op and the girl who think immorality should be condoned.... abstinence is still the best.... and next time it's "were" and not the rubbish you put up there
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by sirusX(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Brunosamel:
my apology to everyone that contribute to this post. Didn't mean to but on a serious note the post never happened. I decided to create a controversy. Sorry guy
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by alfredo4u(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry if I may ask? What happen to

HELP! A Soldier Is Threatening Me Because Of My Girlfriend.

And your parents wants you to get married before graduation.

With this your act.....are you sure you are ready for marriage dis one you are disvirgining every road side babes.....

I pity you.....meanlt no harm......just grow.....you can only decieve yourself not us....
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Kinzyswizzy: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Wait o.. Why is everyone angry na? Is it your disvirgin? So someone cannot disvirgin in peace again undecided
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Bobulopsy(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Brunosamel:
she knows about the other one is just that she can't resist me
resist who?you are a criminal
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Yomiwayne80(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
adorablepepple:

Oh please!!! Not everybody have lost their value... and oh am not feeling pained, I just feel sorry for the likes of you and the op and the girl who think immorality should be condoned.... abstinence is still the best.... and next time it's "were" and not the rubbish you put up there

What's immorality? Must everybody be like you? It's people like you who makes this world a very dull and inhabitable place for humans like us.... Bye Mrs English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by pepemendy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
congratulations
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bobulopsy:
resist who?you are a criminal
what makes me a criminal?
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

What's immorality? Must everybody be like you? It's people like you who makes this world a very dull and inhabitable place for humans like us.... Bye Mrs English
kudos to you bro I wonder.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kinzyswizzy:
Wait o.. Why is everyone angry na? Is it your disvirgin? So someone cannot disvirgin in peace again undecided
please help me to ask them..!
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
pepemendy:
congratulations
you are welcome.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by greatpablo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brunosamel:
please enlightened me the more.
All your sins has be forgiven both past,present and future. He is indeed a merciful God, always willing to forgive and forget 1John1:9.what i was trying to say was that just because he is a merciful God doesn't give you the right to disobey his statues at will. from your comment,it sounded as if you're taking advantage of the grace and moreover any mistake you make in this life,you pay for them whether knowingly or unknowingly...Be not deceived, God is not mocked,whatever a man sow,he reaps (Galatians 6:7).
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatpablo:

All your sins has be forgiven both past,present and future. He is indeed a merciful God, always willing to forgive and forget 1John1:9.what i was trying to say was that just because he is a merciful God doesn't give you the right to disobey his statues at will. from your comment,it sounded as if you're taking advantage of the grace and moreover any mistake you make in this life,you pay for them whether knowingly or unknowingly...Be not deceived, God is not mocked,whatever a man sow,he reaps (Galatians 6:7).
thank you very much, can I get your contact.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by greatpablo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Brunosamel:
thank you very much, can I get your contact.
you are welcome,the pleasure is all mine. my phone is really having problem. can I have your number,when I fix the phone I will contact you.
Re: I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
greatpablo:

you are welcome,the pleasure is all mine. my phone is really having problem. can I have your number,when I fix the phone I will contact you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. / Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.