Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) (8641 Views)

Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by marvelck: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
According to most guys, plus size ladies are usually sweet, kind, loving, caring and adorable... And a lot of them are very emotional. You hardly see them hurt anyone. They are so lovable and 100% wifey material

They know how to pamper and take care of their boo...They are usually committed and tend to love with all their heart when they are in a relationship....

Plus size ladies are bae!

2 Shares

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by MrCork: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
marvelck:
According to most guys, plus size ladies are usually sweet, kind, loving, caring and adorable... And a lot of them are very emotional. You hardly see them hurt anyone. They are so lovable and 100% wifey material

They know how to pamper and take care of their boo...They are usually committed and tend to love with all their heart when they are in a relationship....

..more pictures sir..yesssssssssssssss!!!!! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
marvelck:

- being sweet/kind/loving/caring/adorable has has absolutely nothing to do with body size
- being emotional has has absolutely nothing to do with body size
- not hurting anyone has has absolutely nothing to do with body size
- being lovable and 100% wifey material has has absolutely nothing to do with body size
- pampering and taking care of your man has has absolutely nothing to do with body size
- commitment and love has has absolutely nothing to do with body size

as it is obvious you will write any rubbish just to claim any rubbish about big babes, i will just wish you all the happiness in life.
to each their own misery....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by MrCork: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i beg..commmmmot!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrCork:
i beg..commmmmot!! angry

oga MrCork... i am commmmmmmoting. pls accept my apology lol!

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
these ones are ok..they have it in the right places cheesy.was expecting u to post pics of those ones wey look like ameoba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by uboma(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

- being sweet/kind/loving/caring/adorable has has absolutely nothing to do with body size
- being lovable and 100% wifey material has has absolutely nothing to do with body size
- pampering and taking care of your man has has absolutely nothing to do with body size

as it is obvious you will write any rubbish just to claim any rubbish about big babes, i will just wish you all the happiness in life.

Savage but epic!

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by genii96(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
First off, how you treat others has nothing to do with your size

Secondly, most of those aren't plus sized, but thick and curvy women
Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by princejenks(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
They are most times very lazy to do common house chores cos of their size which makes them tire easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by hayj15: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

absolutely right cheesy
MrBrownJay1:

Thank you
Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by MrCork: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2019
marvelck:

^^^ that's how London women are..fine, thick , halfcast looking, very beautiful, wifey material, edible & always lightskin cheesy ...

...the ones in that Nigeria r purely usualy oposite & clearly from another planet!!(No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by YorubaPrince: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2019
The 2nd chic can make me go slap MC Oluomo, I swear! angry
Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by BlackfireX: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

This guy right here.... Is sex starved.... See frustration
Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by APOPTOSIS: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2019
marvelck:

No Doubt, They are truly the BEST, but what about when they BURST....?
Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by obo389(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
You cant please plus size girls with small lamba o.
Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by eghuan1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
They're the best until they turn generator (snoring) when sleeping.

Abeg, I'll stick with the average not Slim and not fat

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by Balogunodua(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
lefulefu:
these ones are ok..they have it in the right places cheesy.was expecting u to post pics of those ones wey look like ameoba cheesy
grin
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
genii96:

Secondly, most of those aren't plus sized, but thick and curvy women
God bless u wink cheesy.u are wise.they not plus sized but thick and curvy.op if u really want to know a lady tht is BBW or plus sized this is how they look

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
eghuan1:
They're the best until they turn generator (snoring) when sleeping.

Abeg, I'll stick with the average not Slim and not fat
like dis type bah? cheesy

1 Share

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
newagetech:
So you went and pack plus sized girls that are fine shebi? Should i show you one or two wether you will advice your elder brother to marry something similar grin Well, i can help you spy your partner’s WhatsApp account for life without touching his/her phone, even if the person lives far away from you, i will send you the tutorial for free just for confirmation but if you can’t go through the stress i will help you do it myself for 3k, WhatsApp me if interested 0~8~1~0~5~0~8~2~1~3~6
they are not even plus sized cheesy.op just go pick pictures of thick and curvy ladies who got the right proportion of meat in the right places grin.which sane man no go for dose fine specimen wey im put up dere.im for put the particular type of orobos we used to seeing everyday cheesy.
Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by eghuan1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
lefulefu:
like dis type bah? cheesy

Re: Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=eghuan1 post=84599760][/quote] grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is He Avoiding Sex? / Hunger For Sex / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.