Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies (1752 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Right from my secondary school days, I've been sexually attracted to older ladies that I barely bother to take a second look at younger girls. I once dated a 32 years old lady while I was just 23. Although, I look more bigger and taller than my age. Please is it normal? Have you experienced it before or are you currently experiencing it?
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by HungerBAD: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2017
There is nothing wrong with you.

You are very normal.

There is no law, or love guide book stipulating the ages of those that we are suppose to date. As long as you both are in agreement to date, then you guys owe nobody an explanation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by Dezzx(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2017
nothing wrong with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by Shizcool: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2017
www.jobscotham.com
I am leaving to Switzerland for greener pasture curtsy of www.jobscotham.com they gave me fee visa and ticket but I will be paying as I am been paid over there I think its a good one then to rotten here after NYSC
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by Homeboiy: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2017
congratulations
can u teach me d secret in that?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by SINZ: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2017
I did experience it at a stage in my life though..
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by babyfaceafrica: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Help with what?
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by AceDomino(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Gigolo
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by danielsunky(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Shizcool:
www.jobscotham.com
I am leaving to Switzerland for greener pasture curtsy of www.jobscotham.com they gave me fee visa and ticket but I will be paying as I am been paid over there I think its a good one then to rotten here after NYSC
pls tell me more about this bro. i actually went to d site, filled some form and i got a message that they will get bck to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by Shizcool: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
I applied to info@jobscotham.com and get reply from them just that it was in my junk/bulk mail I saw there reply

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by owopepper(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
You are fine just be sure u are not obesessed with them, Attraction is fine
but never mind u will find a younger damsel to sweep u off ur feet., also check against pride in u.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
congratulations

can u teach me d secret in that?
Its all about confidence
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:
I did experience it at a stage in my life though..
Baba I dey hear you
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
wink
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Shizcool:
www.jobscotham.com

Scam
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by mick12017(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2017
You are a natural yahoo boy.. 100% wink wink
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
mick12017:
You are a natural yahoo boy.. 100% wink wink

Lolz... But frankly speaking, I'm okay with what I have and I give to ladies more than I receive. I just love been in company of ladies older than me.
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by EagleEyes001(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Am also attracted to ladies much older than me but they are all single ooo. Most of the older ones act more mature and are less demanding compared to the younger ones. The latter has got daddy issues a lot

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is very normal for some guys

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
EagleEyes001:
Am also attracted to ladies much older than me but they are all single ooo. Most of the older ones act more mature and are less demanding compared to the younger ones. The latter has got daddy issues a lot

I love the part where you said "Most of the older ones act more mature and are less demanding compared to the younger ones". That's the same way I feel.
Re: Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies by wjames(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebees:
This is very normal for some guys

Its normal for some guys but not here in Nigeria. People will make jest of you and even the older ladies wouldn't want to give you a trial no matter how much she love you.

(1) (Reply)

What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! / Share Your Heartbreak Experience / Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.