Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Islam Views The Negro - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Islam Views The Negro (2150 Views)

Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? / Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? / Killing Of Snakes In Islam.. Views And Conclusions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
What the most famous Islamic scholars said about black people

African slave children that were liberated by the British Royal Navy in 1896. They were destined to be sold in the Arabian Peninsula.
The relationship between American blacks and Islam is misguided and based on a lack of knowledge about Islamic history and it’s teaching.

Historically, Muslim Arabs believed that the sub-Saharan Negro race were a designated slave race. They taught that Noah prayed to Allah to change the color of Ham’s skin. This made his descendants identifiable as slaves for all time.

For the entire history of the African slave trade, Muslims controlled it. Unlike the American south, which imported Negro slaves for agricultural work, the Muslim world primarily used them as slave soldiers and sex slaves. Sub-Saharan Africans were used in vast numbers by the Arabs and Turks as cannon fodder slave soldiers. Wealthy Arabs and Turks would castrate them and use them as guards.

Over the course of the history of the African slave trade, only about 5% were sent across the Atlantic Ocean to the Western Hemisphere.

Here is what some of the most famous Islamic scholars wrote about sub-Saharan Africans. All of these men are still revered and used for Islamic study to this day.

“merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence.” – Al-Masudi (896-956), Great geographer who traveled as far as China and Sri Lanka, known as the “Herodotus of the Arabs.”

“Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that “there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people — but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.” – Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000). A famous Arab geographer.

“[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina AKA Avicenna (980-1037) , referred to as “The Father of Modern Medicine” by Persians. Considered to be one of the top scholars of the Islamic Golden Age.

Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274) , Famous for both Islamic religious and scientific writings. Considered to be the Greatest Persian mathematician and astronomer of all time. First person to translate the all the famous Greek books of mathematics into Arabic.

“If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property – except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

“[The Zanj (African) differ from animals only in that] their two hands are lifted above the ground,… Many have observed that the ape is more teachable and more intelligent than the Zanj.”

Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406), Andalusian Arab of Tunisian origin. Wrote the Muqaddimah, from which these quotes are taken. Regarded by Arabs & Turks as a founding father of sociology, economics, and historiography. Currently appears on the 10 Dinar bill in Tunisia.

“Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”

“beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.”

I could cite many, many more.

When did major Muslim countries finally end Negro slavery?

Egypt in 1896
Turkey in 1908
Saudi Arabia in 1956

http://conservative-headlines.com/2015/01/what-the-most-famous-islamic-scholars-said-about-black-people/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
So Allah has no human regard for black people and our Nigerian Muslims are still foolishly killing people in his name? Well, they're "slaves" so they should act like them.

8 Likes

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by true2god: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
What did Mohammed, in the hadith, say about black people? Did Mohammed buy and sell black slaves?
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by annunaki2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yet some NL muslims want to kill themselves because of this Arab god that sees them as slaves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheEvilPriest:
So Allah has no human regard to black people and our Nigerian Muslims are still foolishly killing people in his name? Well, they're "slaves" so they should act like them.

Their great ancestors mostly converted by the sword to save their lives and freedom plus, it is hard to break free from indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wow...very enlightening piece.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2017
They the Negroid Muslims esp the ones with flat nose and kinky hair are not trully reàgarded as equals to Arabs, they hardly marry their daughters to the average Negro Muslim man unless he is very rich or they are very broke and need the bride price her marriage would bring. Should the whole world become Muslim, I truly believe the pure Arab would segregate himself f on the Negroid population and would limit the level at which he would relate with them. They the Negroid Muslims probably know this fact too but would rather live in denial . I know it is hard to break free from what one has been indoctrinated in.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2017
true2god:
What did Mohammed, in the hadith, say about black people? Did Mohammed buy and sell black slaves?

The Myth:
Muhammad was an Abolitionist
who Purchased the
Freedom of Slaves

"Our Prophet (peace be upon him) never approved of slavery. He once purchased the life of a slave who came to him, liberating him from his master!"

The Truth:
Here is the real story on which that excerpt (of Muhammad 'liberating a slave') is based:
There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901).
Muhammad actually “purchased” the slave by trading two black slaves, which is hardly a shining example of emancipation. Not only that, it establishes the fact that Muhammad owned and traded African slaves. As a wealthy businessman, he certainly could have liberated all three slaves, but chose instead to sell the two Africans into an uncertain future.
It is also obvious from the passage that Muhammad felt he had been conned into liberating the slave who had come to him, since he was not told of his status as a slave. Because, of this, Muhammad decided that he would not be duped again. In the future, he would always ask first about whether a man was free or not before deciding whether to accept allegiance.
There is also no record of Muhammad “liberating” slaves captured in battle, unless there was something to be personally gained from it. In fact, he made slaves out of those who were previously free people, particularly if they were women and children. Sometimes he used families as leverage to force their men into accepting Islam:
The apostle told them to tell Malik that if he came to him as a Muslim he would return his family and property to him and give him a hundred camels. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 879)
Captured women were passed out like party favors to his men, some of whom were then passed along to others (just like the Islamic State does with Yazidi women). This passage tells of Muhammad giving women as sex slaves to the three men who would become his successors, the future caliphs Umar, Uthman and Ali:
The apostle gave Ali a girl called Rayta; and he gave Uthman a girl called Zaynab; and he gave Umar a girl whom Umar gave to his son Abdullah. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 878, Ibn Kathir v.3 p.481)
Allah gave Muslim men a divine mandate to keep as many sex slaves as they wished (Quran 4:24, 33:52…). Contemporary apologists sometimes pretend that this applies only to women captured in battle (see also Myth: Muhammad Would Never Approve of Rape), but the same privilege is granted to believing men in 70:30, a passage “revealed” to the Muslims in Mecca, when there had been no battles.
Much could be written about Muhammad’s prolific and well-documented relationship with slaves, but one of the most insightful examples comes from this hadith (which is repeated elsewhere):
The Prophet sent for a woman from the emigrants and she had a slave who was a carpenter. The Prophet said to her "Order your slave to prepare the wood (pieces) for the pulpit." So, she ordered her slave who went and cut the wood from the tamarisk and prepared the pulpit, for the Prophet. When he finished the pulpit, the woman informed the Prophet that it had been finished. The Prophet asked her to send that pulpit to him, so they brought it. The Prophet lifted it and placed it at the place in which you see now. (Bukari 47:743)
According to this hadith, the very pulpit that Muhammad preached Islam from was constructed from slave labor on his command! Now does this sound like Muhammad had a problem with slavery?

Further Reading:
The Myths of Islam: Islam is Opposed to Slavery
What Islam Teaches about Slavery

Sauce/ stew

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/abolitionist.aspx

The Abraham'ic religion (Jews and Islam) did not see anything wrong with slavery. But The Bible never mentioned Christ or his apostles​ never talked condescending way towards Negros. Inshort, to the Jews, slavery was sepperated from Racism to the best of my knowledge unless otherwise proven; The Jews owned slaves even fellow Jews could be taken as a slave if he could not pay his debt.

4 Likes

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by cleanstar(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2017
Please dalishpot add me up on whatup chat @08163407087 let chat
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by true2god: 5:13am On May 03, 2017
It was narrated from Anas that :
the Prophet (ﷺ ) bought Safiyyah for seven slaves. (Sahih) (One of the narrators) 'Abdur-Rahman said: "From Dihyah Kalbi.'

Vol. 3, Book 12, Hadith 2272 (sunnah Ibn majjah).

This sunnah above can be collaborated with the hadith below by bukhari (one of the greatest Islamic journalist and historian):

Narrated Abdul Aziz:
Anas said, "When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice.

The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, ‘With his army.’) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ " Anas added: "The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-Sawaq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walima (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle." ( Sahih al-Bukhari , Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

The prophet of allah was 100% involved in slave trade and capturing of women as sex slaves, according to the instructions given to him by allahh and alllah's command must be fulfilled.

allahuu acbaruu!
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 9:09am On May 03, 2017
true2god:
the Prophet (ﷺ ) bought Safiyyah for seven slaves. (Sahih) (One of the narrators) 'Abdur-Rahman said: "From Dihyah Kalbi.'

This sunnah above can be collaborated with the hadith below by bukhari (one of the greatest Islamic journalist and historian):

Narrated Abdul Aziz:
Anas said, "When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there (early in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice.

The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, ‘With his army.’) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ " Anas added: "The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-Sawaq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walima (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle." ( Sahih al-Bukhari , Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

The prophet of allah was 100% involved in slave trade and capturing of women as sex slaves, according to the instructions given to him by allahh and alllah's command must be fulfilled.

allahuu acbaruu!

Clearly so. And since they believe his life is worthy of emulation, they will see nothing wrong in replicating it if given the chance. I believe religion as designed by the white man to distabilize the world. Yes. Same people created Islam and Christianity and many middle eastern region
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 9:12am On May 03, 2017
cleanstar:
Please dalishpot add me up on whatup chat @08163407087 let chat

I did not see this message on time. Please do send me a mail through NL and I will reply
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by DrMuzungu(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2017
true2god:

Let's talk for a moment about how many African men, women and children were caught by African brothers and then sold to European buyers of slaves coming from Europe, before you badmouth anyone.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by mmsen: 11:39am On May 11, 2017
OP, you forgot about Sudan and Mauritania that still practice slavery till this day.

Also that official date for Saudi Arabia is a lie, they still have slaves in the 1960s.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
I think the posters above me are missing this point. This thread isn't about how Allah views blacks or how Arabs perceive blacks or anything remotely related to slavery. What this illuminates is the lifestyle of most of sub-saharan Africa prior to slavery and colonization.

I am really tired of black Africans evading the truth about their intellectual inferiority in comparison to other races. These comments aren't from European imperialists who want to paint a false picture of Africa. These are comments from pious muslim scholars who would have no reason to alter the factuality of their observations.

The only way to deal with a problem is to first acknowledge it. We need to stop heaving the causes of our problems on colonization and slavery. The root of our problem is from within, not form without. Always playing the victim card won't take us anywhere.

"Merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain." This quote sadly but accurately reaffirms the thesis of the thread I made about how excessively extroverted Nigerian culture is and what that says about our level of intellect on the average.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
Trudax:
I think the posters above me are missing this point. This thread isn't about how Allah views blacks or how Arabs perceive blacks or anything remotely related to slavery. What this illuminates is the lifestyle of most of sub-saharan African prior to slavery and colonization.

I am really tired of black Africans evading the truth about their intellectual inferiority in comparison to other races. These comments aren't from European imperialists who want to paint a false picture of Africa. These are comments from pious muslim scholars who would have no reason to alter the factuality of their observations.

The only way to deal with a problem is to first acknowledge it. We need to stop heaving the causes of our problems on colonization and slavery. The root of our problem is from within, not form without. Always playing the victim card won't take us anywhere.

"Merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain." This quote sadly but accurately reaffirms the thesis of the thread I made about how excessively extroverted Nigerian culture is and what that says about our level of intellect on the average.

Where is your evidence for the intellectual inferiority of the black race? Perception is not always reality. And what does it matter if they were European imperialists or Arabic? The facts are that the justifications for the trade in the sweat and labour of the Negroid were found in the scriptures of the imperialists, be they Christian or Muslim.

An estimated 12 -16 Million able bodied African men, women and children were removed forcibly against their will and transported to Europe and the colonies during the slave trade era, no other peoples on the face of this planet have been forced to endure such a de-humanising patriation, a region’s most tangible assets are it’s people and development comes to each civilization at its own pace but when you rip out the guts of a people at a crucial time in history then there is nothing left. You should not equate economic dependency with physiognomy, the population of the destitute and poor in India far exceeds the entire population of say, Nigeria, the reasons for poverty and dependency are varied.

I find it regrettable that you concur with the views of a few rag-heads who ventured further south seeking justification for their infernal impious dealings. A cursory perusal of pre-colonial sub-Saharan African History will reveal a rich history and cornucopia of a proud self-governing area with complex socio-economic structures firmly rooted in the development of family. I am afraid that even Josef Goebbels, the arch-propagandist would baulk at the views you have expressed here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by true2god: 3:05pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Where is your evidence for the intellectual inferiority of the black race? Perception is not always reality. And what does it matter if they were European imperialists or Arabic? The facts are that the justifications for the trade in the sweat and labour of the Negroid were found in the scriptures of the imperialists, be they Christian or Muslim.

An estimated 12 -16 Million able bodied African men, women and children were removed forcibly against their will and transported to Europe and the colonies during the slave trade era, no other peoples on the face of this planet have been forced to endure such a de-humanising patriation, a region’s most tangible assets are it’s people and development comes to each civilization at its own pace but when you rip out the guts of a people at a crucial time in history then there is nothing left. You should not equate economic dependency with physiognomy, the population of the destitute and poor in India far exceeds the entire population of say, Nigeria, the reasons for poverty and dependency are varied.

I find it regrettable that you concur with the views of a few rag-heads who ventured further south seeking justification for their infernal impious dealings. A cursory perusal of pre-colonial sub-Saharan African History will reveal a rich history and cornucopia of a proud self-governing area with complex socio-economic structures firmly rooted in the development of family. I am afraid that even Josef Goebbels, the arch-propagandist would baulk at the views you have expressed here.
100%. Excelly analysis!

The guy Trudax is only trying to make the victim (the black Africans) the reasons for their problems without highlighting the evil perpetrated, on the black Africans, by the Arabs (plus Mohammed himself) and the Europeans.

Thank you for the rebuttal you provided.

4 Likes

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by mmsen: 3:46pm On May 11, 2017
Trudax:
I think the posters above me are missing this point. This thread isn't about how Allah views blacks or how Arabs perceive blacks or anything remotely related to slavery. What this illuminates is the lifestyle of most of sub-saharan African prior to slavery and colonization.

These Arabs are no different from Europeans who wish to paint a false image of Africa. I don't understand why you cannot see that.

What makes someone 'pious'? Islam is a tool of war and oppression.

You have taken the words of a few desert dwellers but what about people who commented on the splendor of the Swahili coast? Or the organization of the Benin Empire? Or Great Zimbabwe? Or the wealth and learned men that were to be found in Timbuktu. Why would you ignore the positive to latch onto the negative and obviously one-sided narrative?

As to your comment about Africans and merriment? As if they are the only ones who look to enjoy life? Europeans consume alcohol at unconscionable rates for that very purpose. Same with illicit substances. What Africans do by comparison is mild.

There are problems but embracing life isn't even in the top ten when it comes to Nigeria's issues. That's a gross misdiagnosis on your part.

2 Likes

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

@mmsen @true2god

My evidence for the intellectual inferiority of the black race is in the image the black race unabashedly portrays. It's evident in it's history and in its current state.

Intellectual inferiority doesn't mean intellectual ineptitude, it just means that in comparison with others it ranks lower. One could easily glean this from early sub-saharan civilizations. They lacked the complexity that other world civilizations had already built years before them. Yes, they had beautiful art and they smelted iron and they had simple political systems, but they didn't have intricate language that allowed for abstract thinking. They didn't have words for abstract nouns and large numbers. If you doubt me, examine your local language. Language is a reliable marker for deternining the level of intellectual sophistication of a group of people. It says a lot about how they think. They also didn't have any complex system of writing. They didn't have a sustainable source of documenting language and storing information. Other civilizations like the Arabs, Persians, Chinese, Greek and Roman empires already had theirs. Even the Incas and Mayans had theirs. Ancient Egypt that existed over 2000 years before them had theirs. Our ancient civilizations were great, but they were nothing compared to other civilizations. Our greatest civilizations like the great Mali and Kongo civilizations built an economy by trading their raw materials for finished goods. They weren't interested in creating useful finished products which they could sell since they had valuable raw materials.

Ancient sub-saharan civilizations, especially the ones that lived near the Atlantic weren't able to built an advanced form of boating technology. All they could create were canoes. Europe and Asia already had ships. Sub-saharan civilizations didn't develop any sophisticated weaponry. Other parts of the world were already far ahead in this department. A smart person would fortify his defenses in case outsiders attacked. Seems these people weren't that smart. And what was sub-saharan africa's contribution to the fields of sciences, mathematics, philosophy, and medicine in the ancient world? Nada.

And on the issue of slavery, we were the ones who sold our own neighbours to the Europeans. We were too stupid to realize the future circumstances of our greed and disregard for own kind. The typical black man would rather succeed while the rest of his kind suffers, not realizing that he and his posterity would still be viewed according to the image of the majority which he was instrumental in their downfall. This is evident today. Denying the prevalence of this behavior in our present society would be dishonest of you.

The current state of sub-saharan African illustrates just how backward in our thinking we are. All we do is find who to blame. But the reality is, what happened years ago doesn't matter. What matters is what we have been able to do with ourselves and our resources. Complaining and deflecting blame isn't going to help our predicament. What about the Jews that had 6,000,000 of them massacres by the Nazis? Practically all their lives they have been haunted, expatriated and killed by various civilizations spanning different epochs. They only gained independence in 1948 and look at all they have been able to achieve. How about the Chinese that were a Japanese colony during the second world war? The Japanese killed millions of them and subjugated them under their rule. But they have put all that behind them and look at how how developed they are. Even America was a British colony and had to fight for their own independence from British dominance. They were granted independence and using tools of unity, diligence and good leadership, they were able to build a great nation. But here in sub-saharan Africa all we have done is blame blame and blame. We lack the ability to work as a unit. We blame our leaders but the truth is our leaders are a reflection of the society. In the 1970s Nigerians blamed their leaders. In 2017 the people who blamed their leaders are now in power and the younger generation is blaming them.

We lack the ability to think in this part of the world. This section is proof. You and your atheist friends spend time trying to disabuse people from their harmful religious beliefs. And you fail. Piety and religious dogmatism correlates strongly with unintelligence. Sub-saharan Africans are among the most pious countries in the world with a disproportionately pious majority. If we couldn't prevent ourselves from physical slavery, we can prevent ourselves from being mentally enslaved but sadly, we revel in this slavery and we pass it on to our kids. One doesn't have to be a genius to see the flaws in religious beliefs, especially monotheistic ones. But over 90% of our population can't see it. We not only lack the ability to think critically, we also seem to have a staggering degree of intolerance for civil discuss. I have had this reaffirmed in lots of instances. Being open-minded correlates strongly with intelligence, not the other way round.

Sub-saharan Africa is a continent rich in natural resources, but yet it's the poorest region in the world. Iceland, a relatively young country that doesn't have any natural resources, yet they have a sustainable economy, and flourishing educational system. Sub-Saharan Africa has shown an appreciable degree of ineptitude in being able to govern herself. The fact that we can't escape the putrid pit of tribalism and bigotry, which is also influencing our underdevelopment, says alot about how 'smart" we are.

3 Likes

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by iceboy4752(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
true2god:

Narrated Abdul Aziz:

allahuu acbaruu!

But all these things you said are found in the Bible.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On May 11, 2017
The blackman or specifically the Negro is not inferior to any race, the story of the Negro is the story of spiritual/mental devolution due to excessive sin, arrogance and pride, and this is the entire story of the Bible. This story is allegorically presented as the fall of King Nebuchadnezzaar for seven years.

During the seven years of King Nebuchazezzar in the wilderness, he was more or less an animal. He grew claws on his fingers and toes, and feathers on his skin, he was completely devolved and mentally caged due to the weight of his sin. This is the story of the situation of the Negro, the Negro is king Nebuchadnezzar, and he is presently in the wilderness eating grass, and behaving like an animal amongst other outlandish behaviours. We must not make any mistakes about this, this is the perception of the world on the Negro, the Negro is an animal.

When the time of our penitence is fully accomplished, we will rise up again, our sense will come back, and we will take over the heavens of the world again and forever, heavens mean rulership. We will return to our throne and excellent majesty will be added to us, just as it was recorded for king Nebuchadnezzar.

Not all 'Negroes' are Negroes however, the lines are now completely blurred due to the passage of time. If you agree with me, or you you want to know more, you likely are a born Israelite and Negro and your spirit is drawn to heritage. If you disagree with me flat out and do not want to hear me, then you are no aboriginal Negro, you are a Hamite with a Hamitic bloodline; Shem and Ham may look alike phenotypically, but genotypically, geneologically and spiritually, we are not the same people. Another reason you will disagree with me vehemently is if The LORD has put you under lockdown for punishment.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2017
Trudax:

@mmsen @true2god

My evidence for the intellectual inferiority of the black race is in the image the black race unabashedly portrays. It's evident in it's history and in its current state........

The great civilizations that you refer to all started out with simple political systems. None started out with the highly developed linguistic or abstract abilities you refer to, they were developed gradually. Moreover, language is a living thing if you doubt me pick up an English dictionary from say 100 years ago and compare it to a contemporary one. It is true that Black civilizations did not develop complex writings but I am sure you are not implying that communication was rudimentary, in addition there are extant pictographs in caves in the Sahara that provide evidence of a once flourishing civilization that was familiar with abstract representation long before your European paymasters had discarded their loin-cloths.

You say that Black civilization lacked the complexity of those that came and went before them but what yardstick is your measure of civilization? You talk about the Mayan and Inca civilizations, fine but yet at the height of their civilizations they were responsible for some of the most barbarously reprehensible despicable acts of dismemberment child sacrifice and cannibalism amongst others. Is that your measure of civilization or is it merely restricted to gleaming tower blocks?

You say that ancient African civilizations did not develop sophisticated weaponry, the question I ask is why do you consider sophisticated weaponry of mass destruction a hallmark of civilization? Are ancient Africans the only ones not to develop sophisticated guns and ships? Even if per your highly debatable assertion that Ancient Africa’s contribution to the Sciences, Mathematics and Philosophy was nil, it certainly isn’t now and it is worth remembering that European civilization fueled itself largely through the forcible rape of the resources of the African continent.

Intriguingly you state that Africans sold their brethren in slavery, do you think that Africans were the first to sell off their war captives as slaves? When Pope Gregory I was walking through the market and came upon the “Angles” weren’t they captives of conquest waiting to be sold? It is true that Six Million Jewish people lost their lives in the holocaust, but contrast that with 11 Million black Africans forcibly removed from their home-land and a further estimated 2 Million on top of that figure that lost their lives in transit, that is the present-day population of Finland, Denmark and Latvia put together. What do you consider to be the net effect of such a loss?

You will get no arguments from me that Sub-Saharan Africa is underdeveloped, it is the result of long-standing systemic failures, economic mis-managements a failure of leadership and a distinct lack of foresight, but I can assure you that there are European nations in the Caucasus in similar plight, there are nations in Central America and Asia in a similar state of under-development, I don’t see you saying “their brains are intellectually inferior”.

This your doctrine of intellectual inferiority is not new, it was employed by the Nazi’s when they traipsed the world measuring the face structure and eyebrow distances of ethnic minorities to prove that they were inferior, it was also the underlying cause of the near extermination of the Jewish race by the Nazi's, fascinating that this doctrine is alive and kicking today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 7:21pm On May 11, 2017
Trudax:

@mmsen @true2god

My evidence for the intellectual inferiority of the black race is in the image the black race unabashedly portrays. It's evident in it's history and in its current state.

Intellectual inferiority doesn't mean intellectual ineptitude, it just means that in comparison with others it ranks lower. One could easily glean this from early sub-saharan civilizations. They lacked the complexity that other world civilizations had already built years before them. Yes, they had beautiful art and they smelted iron and they had simple political systems, but they didn't have intricate language that allowed for abstract thinking. They didn't have words for abstract nouns and large numbers. If you doubt me, examine your local language. Language is a reliable marker for deternining the level of intellectual sophistication of a group of people. It says a lot about how they think. They also didn't have any complex system of writing. They didn't have a sustainable source of documenting language and storing information. Other civilizations like the Arabs, Persians, Chinese, Greek and Roman empires already had theirs. Even the Incas and Mayans had theirs. Ancient Egypt that existed over 2000 years before them had theirs. Our ancient civilizations were great, but they were nothing compared to other civilizations. Our greatest civilizations like the great Mali and Kongo civilizations built an economy by trading their raw materials for finished goods. They weren't interested in creating useful finished products which they could sell since they had valuable raw materials.

Ancient sub-saharan civilizations, especially the ones that lived near the Atlantic weren't able to built an advanced form of boating technology. All they could create were canoes. Europe and Asia already had ships. Sub-saharan civilizations didn't develop any sophisticated weaponry. Other parts of the world were already far ahead in this department. A smart person would fortify his defenses in case outsiders attacked. Seems these people weren't that smart. And what was sub-saharan africa's contribution to the fields of sciences, mathematics, philosophy, and medicine in the ancient world? Nada.

And on the issue of slavery, we were the ones who sold our own neighbours to the Europeans. We were too stupid to realize the future circumstances of our greed and disregard for own kind. The typical black man would rather succeed while the rest of his kind suffers, not realizing that he and his posterity would still be viewed according to the image of the majority which he was instrumental in their downfall. This is evident today. Denying the prevalence of this behavior in our present society would be dishonest of you.

The current state of sub-saharan African illustrates just how backward in our thinking we are. All we do is find who to blame. But the reality is, what happened years ago doesn't matter. What matters is what we have been able to do with ourselves and our resources. Complaining and deflecting blame isn't going to help our predicament. What about the Jews that had 6,000,000 of them massacres by the Nazis? Practically all their lives they have been haunted, expatriated and killed by various civilizations spanning different epochs. They only gained independence in 1948 and look at all they have been able to achieve. How about the Chinese that were a Japanese colony during the second world war? The Japanese killed millions of them and subjugated them under their rule. But they have put all that behind them and look at how how developed they are. Even America was a British colony and had to fight for their own independence from British dominance. They were granted independence and using tools of unity, diligence and good leadership, they were able to build a great nation. But here in sub-saharan Africa all we have done is blame blame and blame. We lack the ability to work as a unit. We blame our leaders but the truth is our leaders are a reflection of the society. In the 1970s Nigerians blamed their leaders. In 2017 the people who blamed their leaders are now in power and the younger generation is blaming them.

We lack the ability to think in this part of the world. This section is proof. You and your atheist friends spend time trying to disabuse people from their harmful religious beliefs. And you fail. Piety and religious dogmatism correlates strongly with unintelligence. Sub-saharan Africans are among the most pious countries in the world with a disproportionately pious majority. If we couldn't prevent ourselves from physical slavery, we can prevent ourselves from being mentally enslaved but sadly, we revel in this slavery and we pass it on to our kids. One doesn't have to be a genius to see the flaws in religious beliefs, especially monotheistic ones. But over 90% of our population can't see it. We not only lack the ability to think critically, we also seem to have a staggering degree of intolerance for civil discuss. I have had this reaffirmed in lots of instances. Being open-minded correlates strongly with intelligence, not the other way round.

Sub-saharan Africa is a continent rich in natural resources, but yet it's the poorest region in the world. Iceland, a relatively young country that doesn't have any natural resources, yet they have a sustainable economy, and flourishing educational system. Sub-Saharan Africa has shown an appreciable degree of ineptitude in being able to govern herself. The fact that we can't escape the putrid pit of tribalism and bigotry, which is also influencing our underdevelopment, says alot about how 'smart" we are.

I like how you reason. We should hold seminars in Nigeria to speak with youths. Are you in Nigeria?

Eh, back to the topic, I posted this to show Nigerians/Blacks that religion would not save us. We need to wake up and stop falling for the God/Allah knows best trap. We are not viewed as worthy of living by the rst of the world. Time to ditch their philosophy and stand as a strong flourishing people.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

The great civilizations that you refer to all started out with simple political systems. None started out with the highly developed linguistic or abstract abilities you refer to, they were developed gradually. Moreover, language is a living thing if you doubt me pick up an English dictionary from say 100 years ago and compare it to a contemporary one. It is true that Black civilizations did not develop complex writings but I am sure you are not implying that communization was rudimentary, in addition there are extant pictographs in caves in the Sahara that provide evidence of a once flourishing civilization that was familiar with abstract representation long before your European paymasters had discarded their loin-cloths.

Every race started out the same time, but these civilizations achieved far greater than our sub-saharan civilizations. And they achieved this hundreds of years before sub-saharan africa built their subpar civilizations. Yes language is a living thing. I agree. But that isn't my point. My point is that if you examine our Igbo and Yoruba languages from 2000 years ago, they are not as complex and robust as Chinese or Greek from 2000 years ago. The greeks as early as the 5th century BC, that is over 2300 years ago, could philosophize and have complex arguments on political, moral and metaphysical issues that present day academics are still studying. You can't even carry out effective philosophical thinking in our languages today. The truth is a language can only accommodate what it's users are able to explore, whether inwardly or outwardly. Our language lacks depth and content.

You say that Black civilization lacked the complexity of those that came and went before them but what yardstick is your measure of civilization? You talk about the Mayan and Inca civilizations, fine but yet at the height of their civilizations they were responsible for some of the most barbarously reprehensible despicable acts of dismemberment child sacrifice and cannibalism amongst others. Is that your measure of civilization or is it merely restricted to gleaming tower blocks?

I find it a bit disingenuous that you decided to focus on the Mayan and Incan civilizations because you noticed a strawman you could use in your defense, and you conveniently avoided other civilizations that obviously you accede were far much developed than sub-saharan civilizations. How does this response refute my claim that our civilizations were inferior in comparison to outside civilizations?

You say that ancient African civilizations did not develop sophisticated weaponry, the question I ask is why do you consider sophisticated weaponry of mass destruction a hallmark of civilization? Are ancient Africans the only ones not to develop sophisticated guns and ships? Even if per your highly debatable assertion that Ancient Africa’s contribution to the Sciences, Mathematics and Philosophy was nil, it certainly isn’t now and it is worth remembering that European civilization fueled itself largely through the forcible rape of the resources of the African continent.

There are two reasons an ancient society wouldn't develop a strong defense with sophisticated weaponry. If they have nothing to protect or they are just plain stupid and unaware of the nature of their world. Around the time sub-saharan civilizations existed, conquest was the order of the day. Civilizations were being conquered by other civilizations and the smart thing any intelligent group of people would do would be to improve their weaponry. That's what the Chinese, Arabs, Romans, Greeks, Tunisian people of Carthage, Persians etcetera did.

Lol. Anyone can make advances in these fields now because knowledge has evolved and diffused. That's not what I am referring to. I am referring to original thought - Independent ideas and novel breakthroughs. When other civilizations where making new gains in this fields, where were sub-saharan Africans? How could they make gains when they couldn't invent an efficient and enduring means of documenting infomation?

Intriguingly you state that Africans sold their brethren in slavery, do you think that Africans were the first to sell off their war captives as slaves? When Pope Gregory I was walking through the market and came upon the “Angles” weren’t they captives of conquest waiting to be sold? It is true that Six Million Jewish people lost their lives in the holocaust, but contrast that with 11 Million black Africans forcibly removed from their home-land and a further estimated 2 Million on top of that figure that lost their lives in transit, that is the present-day population of Finland, Denmark and Latvia put together. What do you consider to be the net effect of such a loss?

This doesn't detract from the fact that sub-saharans sold millions of their own people for no other reason than greed and they didn't consider the devastating circumstances of their actions.
The Holocaust occured on the backdrop of years of persecution and subjugation the Jews had to bare. Do you know that the Jews were killed during the crusades? Their lands were taken from them by the Babylonian empire. They managed to get it back years later only to have it annexed by the Greeks, then the Romans, then the Arabs. All this time they've just wandered around the world with an identity but no place to call home. The ones who migrated to Spain were hunted and killed during the Spanish inquisitions because they were considered a heretic sect. They endured all this while shouldering the burden of antisemitism that was rampant throughout Europe. Finally they had 6 million of their brightest minds massacred. Do you know how many educated and intelligent Jews that were killed during the Holocaust? Albert Einstein would have also been killed had he not relocated from Germany to America. The remnant of these Jews gained independence and became a nation 12 years before we gained ours and look at all they have achieved economically, militarily and otherwise. So what excuse do we have? After the Spanish invaded the Americas, the Incans, Mayans, Aztecs and the rest of the Americas lost millions of their people to European diseases alone. The other millions were killed by the spanish army. But do you see south or north Americans blaming the Spanish and playing victims like we love to?

Do you know how many wars have taken place in all of history? The only major catastrophy sub-saharan Africa has suffered is the slave trades. What about the victims of conquests and wars that have occured around Europe and Asia? Do you know how many people die from these kinds of wars? What about the black death of the middle ages that decimated the population of Europe?
What about the effects of the world wars? During the second world war alone Europe lost over 100,000,000 people. But they have gotten over all that and have moved forward. Why can't we move forward from ours?

You will get no arguments from me that Sub-Saharan Africa is underdeveloped, it is the result of long-standing systemic failures, economic mis-managements a failure of leadership and a distinct lack of foresight, but I can assure you that there are European nations in the Caucasus in similar plight, there are nations in Central America and Asia in a similar state of under-development, I don’t see you saying “their brains are intellectually inferior”.

This your doctrine of intellectual inferiority is not new, it was employed by the Nazi’s when they traipsed the world measuring the face structure and eyebrow distances of ethnic minorities to prove that they were inferior, it was also the underlying cause of the near extermination of the Jewish race by the Nazi's, fascinating that this doctrine is alive and kicking today.

I am not advocating any Nazi doctrine. I am just making an observation and your sentimental responses only substantiate its validity. Sub-saharan African hasn't made any independent advancement that tops that of other contemporary civilizations or nations, ever. All it's citizens know how to do is blame colonialists and slavery and other factors within their control. Who is in control of all this systemic failures and economic mismanagements? Don't the leaders who make devastatingly bad decisions come from within us? I don't think you understand how fast other parts of the world are moving, especially in the areas of science and technology, while we are here blaming others for our problems and exacerbating them with our greed, tribalism and foolish excessive religious piety.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 11, 2017
Trudax:

I am not advocating any Nazi doctrine. I am just making an observation and your sentimental responses only substantiate its validity. Sub-saharan African hasn't made any independent advancement that tops that of other contemporary civilizations or nations, ever. All it's citizens know how to do is blame colonialists and slavery and other factors within their control. Who is in control of all this systemic failures and economic mismanagements? Don't the leaders who make devastatingly bad decisions come from within us? I don't think you understand how fast other parts of the world are moving, especially in the areas of science and technology, while we are here blaming others for our problems and exacerbating them with our greed, tribalism and foolish excessive religious piety.

Thank you for your comments. I take your points. But actually you are advocating Nazi propaganda and it isn't sentimentality on my part. I don’t agree with your premise of Negroid intellectual inferiority. It is just a fanciful moniker for the universally condemned and discredited scientific racism or biological racism which sought to establish a link between race and intelligence and served as the driving force for racist worldviews which were in turn used to establish a hierarchy of superior and inferior races. These pseudo-sciences which you seem to be promulgating were condemned and proscribed by UNESCO after the second world war, Utterly reprehensible in my view.

You are entitled to your opinions as I am mine and since I have no wish to derail this thread any further I shall leave matters as they rest, we agree to disagree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 9:34am On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Thank you for your comments. I take your points. But actually you are advocating Nazi propaganda and it isn't sentimentality on my part. I don’t agree with your premise of Negroid intellectual inferiority. It is just a fanciful moniker for the universally condemned and discredited scientific racism or biological racism which sought to establish a link between race and intelligence and served as the driving force for racist worldviews which were in turn used to establish a hierarchy of superior and inferior races. These pseudo-sciences which you seem to be promulgating were condemned and proscribed by UNESCO after the second world war, Utterly reprehensible in my view.

You are entitled to your opinions as I am mine and since I have no wish to derail this thread any further I shall leave matters as they rest, we agree to disagree.

One woman said...... Negros are not intellectually inferior, the young ones just don't have people to look up to intellectually. I believe that is the major problem the black race has.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2017
delishpot:

One woman said...... Negros are not intellectually inferior, the young ones just don't have people to look up to intellectually. I believe that is the major problem the black race has.

I think that if you take any collective of young people and you deny them an education and life opportunities what then follows is a wasted generation. I take the gentleman's points but I reject his assertions of intellectual inferiority.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 9:53am On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:

I think that if you take any collective of young people and you deny them an education and life opportunities what then follows is a wasted generation. I take the gentleman's points but I reject his assertions of intellectual inferiority.

Which still boils down to our people not wise enough to plan their future. If it was a sane environment, those big churches and organisations would source for funds and educate their people. In the past, people tutored others. The government from time to time tries to oppress the scholars but they pressed on. But the average Black man has no regards for the future except upon how it would impact his purse and pocket. It would be easier to find elephant meat in the market than to get a wealthy African Negroid to sponsor education today.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 10:03am On May 12, 2017
delishpot:

Which still boils down to our people not wise enough to plan their future. If it was a sane environment, those big churches and organisations would source for funds and educate their people. In the past, people tutored others. The government from time to time tries to oppress the scholars but they pressed on. But the average Black man has no regards for the future except upon how it would impact his purse and pocket. It would be easier to find elephant meat in the market than to get a wealthy African Negroid to sponsor education today.

Agreed, and this is why I have said it is a systemic failure, a failure of the structures and institutions of state. Parochial self-interest has become the norm because nature abhors a vacuum. If the governments were up to their jobs these egregious churches would likely not even exist.

Take the same black kid from Africa and put him in a university in Texas and he becomes he first class graduate.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 10:06am On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Agreed, and this is why I have said it is a systemic failure, a failure of the structures and institutions of state. Parochial self-interest has become the norm because nature abhors a vacuum. If the governments were up to their jobs these egregious churches would likely not even exist.

Take the same black kid from Africa and put him in a university in Texas and he becomes he first class graduate.
We have a lot to do. I am preparing myself . We have to draw like minds to re educate and most importantly support our people.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Hosannah: 10:40am On May 12, 2017
The Creation

“In the beginning GOD created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1) “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD” (John 1:1) “And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” (Genesis 2:7) “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made” (John 1:3) “For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; GOD himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:18 ) “By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth” (Psalms 33:6) “The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. (Psalms 24:1)

The Sovereignty of GOD

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is GOD in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else” (Deuteronomy 4:39)
“Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting GOD, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding” (Isaiah 40:28 )
“Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our GOD, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:7-9)
“Thou art worthy, O LORD, to receive glory honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created” (Revelation 4:11)

JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD

“For GOD so Loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For GOD sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of GOD” (John 3:16-18) “Whosoever shall confess that JESUS is the Son of GOD, GOD dwelleth in him, and he in GOD” (1 John 4:15) “For there is one GOD, and one mediator between GOD and men, the man CHRIST JESUS; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time” (1 Timothy 2:5-6) “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: All things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist” (Colossians 1:14-17) “This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:11-12)

The Last Days

“That ye be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the LORD and Saviour: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation” (2 Peter 3:2-4 ) “The LORD is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9) “For the LORD himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in CHRIST shall rise first:” (1 Thessalonians 4:16) “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death” (Revelation 21:8 )

JESUS CHRIST is our LORD and Saviour

"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23) “But GOD commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8 ) “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the LORD;” (Acts 3:19)
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9-10) “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear GOD, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man” (Ecclesiastes 12:13) “That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our LORD JESUS CHRIST: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the KING of kings, and the LORD of lords;” (1 Timothy 6:14-15)
“I am ALPHA and OMEGA, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8 )

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding" (Proverbs 9:10)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever" (Psalm 111:10)

To know more, read the Word of GOD daily in the HOLY BIBLE (king James version) know more, read the Word of GOD daily in the HOLY BIBLE (king James version)
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 11:12am On May 12, 2017
delishpot:

I like how you reason. We should hold seminars in Nigeria to speak with youths. Are you in Nigeria?

Eh, back to the topic, I posted this to show Nigerians/Blacks that religion would not save us. We need to wake up and stop falling for the God/Allah knows best trap. We are not viewed as worthy of living by the rst of the world. Time to ditch their philosophy and stand as a strong flourishing people.

Yes, I reside in Nigeria.

Exactly. One thing religion does, especially in Nigeria, is that it creates a false sense of association and Identity. You see Nigerian Muslims siding with the Arab nations and you see Nigerian Christians siding with the Jews in Isreal and even involving them in their futile prayers. This is foolishness. These people they are associating themselves with don't give a flying fvck about them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate / Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc / Satan's Promise- False Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.