Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (609 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Icansing: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
There's this pretty girl have been wooing for the past two years now. But she shocked me on Sunday when she told me she's dating which she has been denying all this while. So I started avoiding her and just last night she told me she realized she's not herself since i have been avoiding her and begged me to forget about her guy, that she's sorry for what she told me and she's willing to love me. Please what should i do?
Re: Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Accept her na..
Re: Advice Needed by Icansing: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2017
dingbang:
Accept her na..
k bro i love the girl like crazy
Re: Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Icansing:
k bro i love the girl like crazy
good.. So start it with her
Re: Advice Needed by SINZ: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Aren't you the same person who claimed to be a lady sometime in the past?
Re: Advice Needed by Icansing: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:
Aren't you the same person who claimed to be a lady sometime in the past?
forget about that and help a brother
Re: Advice Needed by SINZ: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Icansing:
forget about that and help a brother

So why were you a party to that Jessicaseth stunt?

Anyway, the chic is willing to break off her relationship and start something with you, don't disappoint her, else she'll deal you with the same card she dealt her ex. These women don't know what loyalty is. Good luck.
Re: Advice Needed by Icansing: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:

So why were you a party to that Jessicaseth stunt?

Anyway, the chic is willing to break off her relationship and start something with you, don't disappoint her, else she'll deal you with the same card she dealt her ex. These women don't know what loyalty is. Good luck.
i taught jessicaseth was real.. OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

25 Funny Reasons Why Kids Could Be Beaten In Those Days / See What These Boys In My Area Do To This Cat (pics) / Hi Guys Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.