Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Help!!!am I Falling In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!am I Falling In Love? (1710 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Pls Advice My Friend Why Am I Falling Sick Anytime I Have Sex / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by mayprince(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fellow nairalanders, there is this girl who started living with a neighbour of mine like 2 months ago,the girl and I mostly pump into each other a lot but whenever I see her I do lose my courage of talking to her and whenever I talk to her I can't look at her face directly unlike talking to other girls,because of that I secretly stare at her face of which she has caught me a lot but never said anything... sometimes I do visit the neighbour she is staying with for no reason just to see her face.. whenever she smiles,her smile melt my heart a lot,not to talk of her beautiful face and other sexy part....Recently I noticed she also secretly stare at me(already thinking maybe she feels the same way abt me) but the problem is we both haven't been talking well and she is leaving in two weeks time
Dear NL,1.Can I say am in love with this girl?

2.if am really in love with this girl,should I start avoiding her or I should say my mind because I still think am young to be have these feelings

NOTE.I am still a TEENAGER... No ABUSIVE comments pls
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin

It melts ur heart? Why? Is ur heart made of butter? tongue grin cheesy

U are physically attracted to her..it's not really LOVE but who knows?
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
HELP!!

WE DONT GIVE A Bleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by FvckShiT(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fûçking Yes! Yöu are fûçking falling în BüllfûçkingShít

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
My advice to you is that whenever u see that lady tell her that u don't want to see her again and if u still keep seeing her slap her. Thank me later
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teenager?

Infatuation
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
How old are u ? And the young girl , how old is she ? We can take it up from there

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by lovelymayor: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
call her and say ur mind she can kill u,she may have the same in mind,looking at u without confidence,o boy say ur mind and relax
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by CriticMaestro: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
that's called crush, and dont worry it fades away, just get pass ur jamb and gain admission to a university, it will all be history...love at 18?? hahahahaah u fvcking kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by mayprince(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
How old are u ? And the young girl , how old is she ? We can take it up from there

Am 18 and the girl should be around that
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
CriticMaestro:
that's called crush, and dont worry it fades away, just get pass ur jamb and gain admission to a university, it will all be history...love at 18?? hahahahaah u fvcking kidding right?
And what's so wrong about 18? Probably you don't know, but, 18YOs get married, just because in this generation everyone's fornicating and getting married in their late thirties doesn't make the right way wrong. Some decades back 16,17,18 were all married

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayprince:

Am 18 and the girl should be around that
18 is okay to start. I will advise u to go for her. Talk to her with a smile dancing around ur face. Dont be overly serious. . Tell her how u feel about her. Do it as soon as possible so within the next 2 weeks u will have more time to furthet woo her before she leaves. And she will also have enough time to brood over it. I want u to experience at least 1 heart break before u turn 21. It will ginger and motivate u to hustle more and want to make it early in life, smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by CriticMaestro: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

And what's so wrong about 18? Probably you don't know, but, 18YOs get married, just because in this generation everyone's fornicating and getting married in their late thirties doesn't make the right way wrong. Some decades back 16,17,18 were all married
some decades ago the world was a different place, we aint living in the past, this is the future and yes some 19 years old get married today, but is that type of family u want to raise? almajiris??

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
18 is okay to start.... I want u to experience at least 1 heart break before u turn 21. It will ginger and motivate u to hustle more and want to make it early in life, smiley
grin Wickkked!
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by mayprince(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
18 is okay to start. I will advise u to go for her. Talk to her with a smile dancing around ur face. Dont be overly serious. . Tell her how u feel about her. Do it as soon as possible so within the next 2 weeks u will have more time to furthet woo her before she leaves. And she will also have enough time to brood over it. I want u to experience at least 1 heart break before u turn 21. It will ginger and motivate u to hustle more and want to make it early in life, smiley

hmmm....OK
but what if she decides not to break my heart because i think she feels the same abt me
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
sphinix:
grin Wickkked!
lol its the truth. I really want him to start dating. When one guy in the university use his fathers car to collect the girl from him and the 6k feeding allowance his parents send to him to manage while on campus is not even enough to take her out. After his rivals use their dads car to win the girl , my nigga will not know when he will buy a laptop and start to hustle. Even when his mates are asleep, he will still be awake. You do not really know how far and fast you can run until you are challenged. smiley they will bring out the best in him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Frolic: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Take your time bro. Slowly but steadily build a very cosy and friendly relationship with her so much you dont feel shy around her no more. Along the line, if there is gonna be anything, you'll know and it will not be a one-sided flow of emotions... wink

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayprince:

hmmm....OK
but what if she decides not to break my heart because i think she feels the same abt me
pray she isnt the type who is easily distracted or place too much emphasis on material things. Even if she choose not to break ur heart, there is a little possibility you will still want to make it quick becos u do not want to lose her since she is a nice, its not a one way traffic. smiley either way sha, heart break will motivate u better than this later option u just mentioned cheesy
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
Take your time bro. Slowly but steadily build a very cosy and friendly relationship with her so much you dont feel shy around her no more. Along the line, if there is gonna be anything, you'll know and it will not be a one-sided flow of emotions... wink
the girl is a visitor as he said earlier, he only has 2 weeks left
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Frolic: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
the girl is a visitor as he said earlier, he only has 2 weeks left
It's the 21st century and making friends and getting to catch up with them daily even if they are thousands of miles away is a very good friend to reality, welcome aboard. I'm your guide frolic

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
It's the 21st century and making friends and getting to catch up with them daily even if they are thousands of miles away is a very good friend to reality, welcome aboard. I'm your guide frolic
my pleasure , i just followed u, do well to follow back . Oh i am not gay. I mean follow me on nairaland smiley .
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cc zarzar
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Frolic: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
my pleasure , i just followed u, do well to follow back . Oh i am not gay. I mean follow me on nairaland smiley .
Lol, Okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Cc zarzar

My feelings about relationship matters at the moment is better explained below tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

My feelings about relationship matters at the moment is better explained below tongue
Lmaooo. Why na ? Who broke ur heart ? Tell me. I will have him tied to a stake and tortured smileysmiley
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Lmaooo. Why na ? Who broke ur heart ? Tell me. I will have him tied to a stake and tortured smileysmiley

I'm good smiley
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm good smiley
okay then, smiley u just saved one truckload of blood from been spilled cheesy . i was expecting ur follow back yesternight , i didnt get to see it before i slept off
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
okay then, smiley u just saved one truckload of blood from been spilled cheesy . i was expecting ur follow back yesternight , i didnt get to see it before i slept off

Follow back? On what?
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Follow back? On what?
i just followed u
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i just followed u

Me too smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Me too smiley
nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by ikp120(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Nice one my nigga! Remind me to buy you a house in Maitama when I blow. cool cool cool

ikp120 on da beat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist / Why Is Nairaland Becoming Boring Recently? / I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.