Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Help!!!am I Falling In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!am I Falling In Love? (1722 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Pls Advice My Friend Why Am I Falling Sick Anytime I Have Sex / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikp120:

Nice one my nigga! Remind me to buy you a house in Maitama when I blow. cool cool cool

ikp120 on da beat.
lol. Surely i will remind u 8-) smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
CriticMaestro:

some decades ago the world was a different place, we aint living in the past, this is the future and yes some 19 years old get married today, but is that type of family u want to raise? almajiris??
Wow, how does that change anything, the 19YOs then how are they different from the 19YOs of now , you see we are declining greatly, and that's why we have 30YOs who live under their parents. Almajiris? Seriously? Are you that ignorant ? There are plenty places all over the world in which they marry at such ages. Well I don't blame you, when America is the only part of the world you know, and their standards are your standard. Please give me reasons, as in reasonable reasons , why a 19YO can't get married? Learn to widen your scope bros.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4227924
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by mayprince(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

My feelings about relationship matters at the moment is better explained below tongue

I don't get the illustration
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayprince:

I don't get the illustration

OK.
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by ghost3040: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
U guys use to "pump" into each other abi Continue.
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op from the depth of my heart no need wooing her and telling her how u feel. U know why? She has only 2 weeks left before going back to her base, which will either be in the east, or maybe far away in the north.. And trust me both of u don't have the resources to travel and see each other.
Just be friends with her.. And forget dating ..cos your promise to be faithful to her will place u on a long thing.and u will miss out dating other young ladies of your age who might interest u, cos uv already promised her u will be faithful..
My dear no need tying your self down to such bondage. You are so young.. U need to experience relationship with other girls to eventually ascertain whom to be faithful to. Cause if u don't play and date various babes and be heartbroken along the line? When u are older and married, u will then start playing women including Wifey, cos naturally u would want to experience such. So young man, dating that babe is a no no...its just infatuation trust me.
No need tying yourself down with your words and conscience.. Not good at all

Be her friend, place your heart one side.. Don't worry as u grow u will see other babes your heart will melt for. It's part of life. Don't place handcuffs on those lips and heart.. Free yourself and just be her friend
.if u guys kiss before she leaves no wahala. It's part of the deal.. At least u will Experience your first sloppy kiss grin. It's not bad. And as the years go by, u will become a pro if and only if u date other babes too..
Remember NO Promises at all. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by MrHenshaw: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayprince:
Fellow nairalanders, there is this girl who started living with a neighbour of mine like 2 months ago,the girl and I mostly pump into each other a lot but whenever I see her I do lose my courage of talking to her and whenever I talk to her I can't look at her face directly unlike talking to other girls,because of that I secretly stare at her face of which she has caught me a lot but never said anything... sometimes I do visit the neighbour she is staying with for no reason just to see her face.. whenever she smiles,her smile melt my heart a lot,not to talk of her beautiful face and other sexy part....Recently I noticed she also secretly stare at me(already thinking maybe she feels the same way abt me) but the problem is we both haven't been talking well and she is leaving in two weeks time
Dear NL,1.Can I say am in love with this girl?

2.if am really in love with this girl,should I start avoiding her or I should say my mind because I still think am young to be have these feelings

NOTE.I am still a TEENAGER... No ABUSIVE comments pls

Go prepare for your WAEC and JAMB ,leave girls alone b4 d twist your future for you.My simple advice.
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by mayprince(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
alexialin:
Op from the depth of my heart no need wooing her and telling her how u feel. U know why? She has only 2 weeks left before going back to her base, which will either be in the east, or maybe far away in the north.. And trust me both of u don't have the resources to travel and see each other.
Just be friends with her.. And forget dating ..cos your promise to be faithful to her will place u on a long thing.and u will miss out dating other young ladies of your age who might interest u, cos uv already promised her u will be faithful..
My dear no need tying your self down to such bondage. You are so young.. U need to experience relationship with other girls to eventually ascertain whom to be faithful to. Cause if u don't play and date various babes and be heartbroken along the line? When u are older and married, u will then start playing women including Wifey, cos naturally u would want to experience such. So young man, dating that babe is a no no...its just infatuation trust me.
No need tying yourself down with your words and conscience.. Not good at all

Be her friend, place your heart one side.. Don't worry as u grow u will see other babes your heart will melt for. It's part of life. Don't place handcuffs on those lips and heart.. Free yourself and just be her friend
.if u guys kiss before she leaves no wahala. It's part of the deal.. At least u will Experience your first sloppy kiss grin. It's not bad. And as the years go by, u will become a pro if and only if u date other babes too..
Remember NO Promises at all. Be wise.

Thanks.....I really appreciate your comment and I will put your advice into play
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayprince:

Thanks.....I really appreciate your comment and I will put your advice into play

Your welcome. smiley
Re: Help!!!am I Falling In Love? by CriticMaestro: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Wow, how does that change anything, the 19YOs then how are they different from the 19YOs of now , you see we are declining greatly, and that's why we have 30YOs who live under their parents. Almajiris? Seriously? Are you that ignorant ? There are plenty places all over the world in which they marry at such ages. Well I don't blame you, when America is the only part of the world you know, and their standards are your standard. Please give me reasons, as in reasonable reasons , why a 19YO can't get married? Learn to widen your scope bros.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4227924
where do u live? bcuz i was referring to our immediate environment..by now it would be save to assume that u cant get a 19yr old graduate and its working, even d few geniuses concentrate on furthering their education. so how can a 19yr old support his family? obviously there are some hardworking kids that engage in work like mechanic and other labour jobs that require physicality.. what if they fell sick how can dey cope wen their children reach university stage....and as for the America, its very easy and frequent to see even teenages living on their own doing menial jobs....P.s i was referring to males

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / So Funny How He Got Her All Sqirting And H0rny Publicly / Is This True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.