Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession (23352 Views)

2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation / The Prophesy Of NOSTRADAM Concerning BIAFRA / My Solemn Quoted Messages To FG Concerning Biafra:unity Is Not Uniformity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by SlayerForever: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
fratermathy:

Umuigbo kwenu!

A tiger never hides his stripes!

This is the best thread I've seen in a long time.

See them killing themselves for minorities wey nor even send una message.

Nigeria is really a complex mix of comedy.

IPOBians are the highest clowns.

I'm happy this thread proved all my issues to be true.
[/s]

Spineless. That last one must have struck a nerve. I stand on it though.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by pazienza(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2017
You deal in falsehoods and propaganda. We deal in facts and truth.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2017
realjoker:
Lolz
Only if you gonna take a day off listening to radio beerfraud maybe by then you can see the bigger picture. Even if you take days off radio beerfraud your emotion will still becloud your consciousness.

Bigger picture?

An Afonja talking about bigger picture?

You mean the "political sophistication" people that couldn't see Buhari and his high school dropout sef would destroy the nation despite every body else that is from South saw it.

Na una dey advice people on "bigger picture".

Take your advice oooo

How old are you sef?
I have a feeling you are triple my age but yet you blinded like a rat.
I'm 23, how old are you?

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by pazienza(m): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is shameful coming from you. Apparently you don't know more than what you hear over the radio.

https://www.nairaland.com/583562/nnamdi-azikiwes-speech-threat-north
http://www.blackpast.org/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession

And where exactly was the threat in that article, can you highlight the threat there?

You superiors here: https://www.nairaland.com/3675653/
Couldn't offer better argument on that article there, and I don't see you besting them.

"In 1953 the NPC under the leadership
of my good friend, the late Sardauna, threatened
to secede from the federation unless their 6-point
proposals were adhered to. I had to use personal
diplomacy. We had been personal friends since
1940".

Diplomacy, Diplomacy.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2017
pazienza:
You deal in falsehoods and propaganda. We deal in facts and truth.
Lolz. You mean emotion and deception inspired facts? Propagated by radio beerfraud, beerfraudherald, beerfraudtimes, and so on, right? More like the alternative-facts.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Ikechu10:

Bigger picture?

An Afonja talking about bigger picture?

You mean the "political sophistication" people that couldn't see Buhari and his high school dropout sef would destroy the nation despite every body else that is from South saw it.

Na una dey advice people on "bigger picture".

Take your advice oooo

How old are you sef?
I have a feeling you are triple my age but yet you blinded like a rat.
I'm 23, how old are you?
More of the reason you liepod yoots have been wailing beerfraud or death ever since when your hero has been dealt a big blow?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2017
pazienza:

And where exactly was the threat in that article, can you highlight the threat there?

You superiors here: https://www.nairaland.com/3675653/
Couldn't offer better argument on that article there, and I don't see you besting them.

Diplomacy, Diplomacy.
At the emboldened, my God! grin

I can't just help it but to shake my head in disbelief. Let me try to explain; The North THREATENED TO SECEDE, and your fellow Igbo wooed the Hausas.

Read the excerpt below as I am sure you didn't read it earlier:
Let me take this opportunity to warn those who are making a mountain out of the molehill of the constitutional crisis to be more restrained and constructive. The dissemination of lies abroad; the publishing of flamboyant headlines about secessionist plans, and the goading of empty-headed careerists with gaseous ideas about their own importance in tile scheme of things in the North is being overdone in certain quarters. I feel that these quarters must be held responsible for any breach between the North and South, which nature had indissolubly united in a political, social and economic marriage of convenience. In my personal opinion, there is no sense in the North breaking away or the East or the West breaking away; it would be better if all the regions would address themselves to the task of crystallizing common nationality, irrespective of the extraneous influences at work. What history has joined together let no man put asunder. But history is a strange mistress which can cause strange things to happen!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by pazienza(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Sanchez01:

At the emboldened, my God! grin

I can't just help it but to shake my head in disbelief. Let me try to explain; The North THREATENED TO SECEDE, and your fellow Igbo wooed the Hausas.

Read the excerpt below as I am sure you didn't read it earlier:

I did, and I still see no threat. If you see any, point them out and explain to me how they are threats.

Oh I see, so it wasn't the Igbo man that was doing the threatening after all, he was only doing the wooing, right?

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by pazienza(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Nowenuse:

Russia is no longer a world power. They only have a strong military and weapons of mass destruction unlike during the days of the soviet union where America had nothing on USSR, both economically, world political influence and not just military wise, and both were considered equal worldpowers.
Today, even smaller countries like Japan, South Korea, UK, France and Germany are faring far better economically than Russia with a greater world influence. Imagine!

Majority tribes loose more than the minorities.
Do u know that if all northern minority groups decide to abandon Hausas, the so called mighty Hausas would be reduced to majority in only 5 states of Nigeria? Hausa is now arguably the most spoken language in Africa because northern minority groups adopted it too just as Russian language was dominating and spreading over Europe and Asia during the days of the Soviet Union but today it's power is seriously dwindling.

Soviet Union economic fortunes were already dwindling in the 80's, they relied too much on crude oil and the global price took a great hit in the 80's, they were not innovative and they relied alot on inferior technology systems. Many Eastern European countries were faring better than USSR in the 80's! Let's not even talk about the Western Europe and USA and Japan.

Even with the minorities, Russia was going down economically just before the USSR imploded.

I don't know what you speak about Majority losing more than the minorities. I don't think countries like Azberijian are doing better than Russia today, economically or otherwise.

I don't know about the Hausas, even with the minorities, Most Hausa commoners are poor and their living standard are low. They rank low in most development indices, so I don't see how the presence of Northern minorities had helped the average Hausa man on the streets of Kano. Unless you mean their looting elites who use the minorities numbers to hold unto power, then you might have a point.

NB: I have noticed that as a Northern minority, you have an axe to grind with the Hausa-Fulanis, but rather than face them, you run away and take solace in poke nosing into Igbo affairs, arrogating yourself the position of spokesman of SS minorities whom the Igbos( Majority tribe) is seen as equivalent of Hausas in your mind.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2017
pazienza:

I did, and I still see no threat. If you see any, point them out and explain to me how they are threats.
Sweet Jesus! shocked

Choi! Let me explain again, the North THREATENED to Secede in 1953. They threatened because they controlled all sphere, particularly agriculture. Note, this was prior to the oil boom of 1956.

They (North) didn't see the reason being lumped into an entity with other people and as such, wanted out, hence the 'threat'. Nnamdi Azikiwe felt the need to reach out to them by highlighting seven (7) key reasons why the North should remain with Nigeria.

He further went on to sign the anti-secession pact which would further hinder other groups from just deciding to leave when they feel like. This is contrary to your claim that 'no one' signed any such thing.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by pazienza(m): 1:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sweet Jesus! shocked

Choi! Let me explain again, the North THREATENED to Secede in 1953. They threatened because they controlled all sphere, particularly agriculture. Note, this was prior to the oil boom of 1956.

They (North) didn't see the reason being lumped into an entity with other people and as such, wanted out, hence the 'threat'. Nnamdi Azikiwe felt the need to reach out to them by highlighting seven (7) key reasons why the North should remain with Nigeria.

He further went on to sign the anti-secession pact which would further hinder other groups from just deciding to leave when they feel like. This is contrary to your claim that 'no one' signed any such thing.

So we have moved from Igbo man doing the threatening to admitting that it was the North that was doing the threatening? We are heading to somewhere, after all.

True, Nnamdi used Diplomacy to make the North see reason on why Nigeria as a country offered them a better option.
Remember, Nnamdi was not speaking as an Igbo leader. he was speaking as a party leader( NCNC) which had Igbos, Southern minorities, Yorubas and indeed Northerners as members.

No. Zik argued against the secession clause,and the British rep agreed with him, even though the North and West wanted it. And so it wasn't included in the constitution.
It's obvious that this wasn't a case of democracy. It was the British exercising their power.

Zik never had the power to sign any such pact, it didn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by pazienza(m): 1:21am On Mar 31, 2017
I have invited you to attend this caucus because I
would like you to make clear our stand on the
issue of secession. As a party, we would have
preferred Nigeria to remain intact, but lest there be
doubt as to our willingness to concede to any
shade of political opinion the right to determine its
policy, I am obliged to issue a solemn warning to
those who are goading the North towards
secession. If you agree with my views, then I hope
that in course of our deliberations tonight, you will
endorse them, to enable me to publicize them in
the Press.
In my opinion, the Northerners are perfectly
entitled
to consider whether or not they should secede from
the indissoluble union which nature has formed
between it and the South, but it would be
calamitous to the corporate existence of the North
should the clamour for secession prevail. I,
therefore, counsel Northern leaders to weigh the
advantages and disadvantages of secession before
embarking upon this dangerous course.

Notice that Zik said " As a Party" in the third line, and not as an ethnic group.

Zik was speaking as an NCNC party leader in that instance and not as an Igbo leader.
NCNC though having an Igbo majority also had other non Igbos from all other parts of Nigeria then.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Efewestern: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Depends on what you want to achieve. Generally, public schools are used mainly because they tend to represent a wider range of people.

You may use private schools if you don't have time to wait till the strike is called off but state it as a limitation of study.

okay thanks. will contact you if I need any more info.. hope I can send you pm?
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bigfrancis21: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2017
pazienza:

Soviet Union economic fortunes were already dwindling in the 80's, they relied too much on crude oil and the global price took a great hit in the 80's, they were not innovative and they relied alot on inferior technology systems. Many Eastern European countries were faring better than USSR in the 80's! Let's not even talk about the Western Europe and USA and Japan.

Even with the minorities, Russia was going down economically just before the USSR imploded.

I don't know what you speak about Majority losing more than the minorities. I don't think countries like Azberijian are doing better than Russia today, economically or otherwise.

I don't know about the Hausas, even with the minorities, Most Hausa commoners are poor and their living standard are low. They rank low in most development indices, so I don't see how the presence of Northern minorities had helped the average Hausa man on the streets of Kano. Unless you mean their looting elites who use the minorities numbers to hold unto power, then you might have a point.

NB: I have noticed that as a Northern minority, you have an axe to grind with the Hausa-Fulanis, but rather than face them, you run away and take solace in poke nosing into Igbo affairs, arrogating yourself the position of spokesman of SS minorities whom the Igbos( Majority tribe) is seen as equivalent of Hausas in your mind.

Thank you. Some people are just obsessed over anything Igbo, even those that have very little in common with Igbos, like the so-called Nowenuse. Honestly what keeps some people alive on this forum is Igbo-related topics. Igbo obsession is real brother, a yet unfound medical condition that needs to be studied and medications prescribed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sweet Jesus! shocked

Lolz. Do you think my claims of "comprehension is Liepod major problem" is a joke?
Lying is their trademark, ignorance is their inspiration, history revisionism Is their hobby, playing victim mentality is their favorite sport and hatred is their daily diets.
Engaging the deluded illiterate among them is irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Fucktensei: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Noted.

But this still doesn't prove anything or rationalises why you'd want diverse tribes in a new nation. Urhobos-Isokos are Edoid, Itsekiri is Yoruboid, Ibibio-Efik has nothing to do with the aforementioned groups, Ogoni and Ijaw are distant and have nothing to do with Igbo!

Why would you create a mini Nigeria and call it the promised land?

I don't get the logic at all.
Niger Delta is more of a mini Nigeria than BIAFRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
bantudra:

how do you take a thread down??..i never figured that out till now... undecided

how do you post animated gifs??..

Just edit initial post and leave a space in place of the title. That's it! No one can access the thread again. However, this thread will remain open for posterity sake so that everyone can see the hypocrisy of the IPOB project.

For gifs, get a link to the gif and use the [img] tag to link it to your post. If you upload it, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fucktensei:
Niger Delta is more of a mini Nigeria than BIAFRA

Niger Delta is not a country or a proposed nation.

Biafra should be homogenous. Multiethnicity breeds hatred and chaos. Nigeria is a clear example of this.

In any case, I've made all the points I wanted to make and the Igbo people on this thread helped me in making this. This is not a bashing thread but one created to show everyone that the IPOB Igbo is incapable of arguing without emotions. That they are sentimental and tribalistic. They are Igbo supremacists who believe other minorities are pawns for their use even when they don't give a single damn for these minorities. They want to superimpose their will and struggle on people with diverse wishes and aspirations. People who were unfortunately lumped in Nigeria and deserve a chance at creating their own destinies. The IPOB Igbo man believes he is God who can decide the fate of minority groups.

This thread has also informed many minorities of the truth. I deliberately shared the link to this link thread in many groups. Most of us have reiterated our conviction that the Igbo is the Hausa of the South and we must do everything and anything to stop them from dictating our will, even if it means forming alliances with ourselves to stop Igbo encroachment. All these are caused by the statements made online by IPOB apologists and Igbo supremacists! We won't sit still and allow the Igbo deride us and play God with our future. We have not asked for any of the things that the Igbo has asked for. We have not wished to join them in their struggle or aspirations. Why do they force us then in their struggle? Who made them the mouthpiece for us?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Thank you. Some people are just obsessed over anything Igbo, even those that have very little in common with Igbos, like the so-called Nowenuse. Honestly what keeps some people alive on this forum is Igbo-related topics. Igbo obsession is real brother, a yet unfound medical condition that needs to be studied and medications prescribed.

Oh ye Igbo supremacist!

Daalu!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Efewestern:

okay thanks. will contact you if I need any more info.. hope I can send you pm?

No problem. Just contact me via the email on my profile.
Anything for an Oniovo!
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
This world is a simple place. Before our ethnic identity, we are humans first!

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Niger Delta is not a country or a proposed nation.

Biafra should be homogenous. Multiethnicity breeds hatred and chaos. Nigeria is a clear example of this.

In any case, I've made all the points I wanted to make and the Igbo people on this thread helped me in making this. This is not a bashing thread but one created to show everyone that the IPOB Igbo is incapable of arguing without emotions. That they are sentimental and tribalistic. They are Igbo supremacists who believe other minorities are pawns for their use even when they don't give a single damn for these minorities. They want to superimpose their will and struggle on people with diverse wishes and aspirations. People who were unfortunately lumped in Nigeria and deserve a chance at creating their own destinies. The IPOB Igbo man believes he is God who can decide the fate of minority groups.

This thread has also informed many minorities of the truth. I deliberately shared the link to this link thread in many groups. Most of us have reiterated our conviction that the Igbo is the Hausa of the South and we must do everything and anything to stop them from dictating our will, even if it means forming alliances with ourselves to stop Igbo encroachment. All these are caused by the statements made online by IPOB apologists and Igbo supremacists! We won't sit still and allow the Igbo deride us and play God with our future. We have not asked for any of the things that the Igbo has asked for. We have not wished to join them in their struggle or aspirations. Why do they force us then in their struggle? Who made them the mouthpiece for us?
We know very well that you guys don't like the Igbos, history is there to tell, that is why every sensible Igbo wants an only Igboid nation. We can be good neighbors but dwelling in the same country may spell doom. You guys don't like us, that we know. And you should know that IPOB does not represent the voice of indi'Igbo. IPOB as a group may die off tomorrow, but the Igbo nation continues.
Yes, you can form alliances among yourself against Indi'igbo, which is not alien, but you should be wise enough to restrict your alliances to non-Igboid areas in the South South.
Igboid group in the South South must be given the equal opportunity to decide their political destiny. Take this information to your so-called group.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
blues20:

We know very well that you guys don't like the Igbos, history is there to tell, that is why every sensible Igbo wants an only Igboid nation. We can be good neighbors but dwelling in the same country may spell doom. You guys don't like us, that we know. And you should know that IPOB does not represent the voice of indi'Igbo. IPOB as a group may die off tomorrow, but the Igbo nation continues.
Yes, you can form alliances among yourself against Indi'igbo, which is not alien, but you should be wise enough to restrict your alliances to non-Igboid areas in the South South.
Igboid group in the South South must be given the equal opportunity to decide their political destiny. Take this information to your so-called group.

You have spoken well. I have never seen any South-South Igboid group as nothing but Igbo.

They have a right to self-determination but they are for all intents and purposes, Igbo speaking, and as such, have the right to join their brothers in the struggle.

My issue is with the addition of non-Igboid groups to Biafra. This betrays the anti-Nigeria philosophy Biafra is devoted to.

You have said nothing but the truth. Thank you for being sensible on this matter nwoke oma.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Personally I don't have any problem with ND tribes, but I can't stand it when you guys continuously vilify the Igbo nation to score a cheap point. IPOB may be fuvking up badly with their strategies and callous tact, but that should not be an avenue to keep stereotyping the Igbo nation. The Igbo man believes in equal justice. This is our core tenet. "egbe biri, ugo biri" Let the Eagle and the kite be given equal right. None is above the other.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
blues20:
Personally I don't have any problem with ND tribes, but I can't stand it when you guys continuously vilify the Igbo nation to score a cheap point. IPOB may be fuvking up badly with their strategies and callous tact, but that should not be an avenue to keep stereotyping the Igbo nation. The Igbo man believes in equal justice. This is our core tenet. "egbe biri, ugo biri" Let the Eagle and the kite be given equal right. None is above the other.

I have no problem with the great Igbo nation. The only thing is that it is very hard to remove IPOB from Igbo because many Igbo are sympathetic to IPOB. In any case, I usually precede Igbo with IPOB in many of my anti-Biafra comments so as to separate which from which.

I have Igbo friends, many at that - in fact, an Igbo lover-, who are apathetic to IPOB and Biafra. I can't love an Igbo person and hate his/her ethnic group.

If all well meaning Igbos were like you, we would be more trusting of Igbo intents. The reality is simply far from the ideal in this case. You have seen this thread and I'm sure you know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

I have no problem with the great Igbo nation. The only thing is that it is very hard to remove IPOB from Igbo because many Igbo are sympathetic to IPOB. In any case, I usually precede Igbo with IPOB in many of my anti-Biafra comments so as to separate which from which.

I have Igbo friends, many at that - in fact, an Igbo lover-, who are apathetic to IPOB and Biafra. I can't love an Igbo person and hate his/her ethnic group.

If all well meaning Igbos were like you, we would be more trusting of Igbo intents. The reality is simply far from the ideal in this case. You have seen this thread and I'm sure you know what I'm saying.
The posts on this thread cannot represent reality. You know that an Igboman cannot and will not think of hurting any Niger Deltan. Wetin concern am with trouble. He is always minding his business. forget the sterotype that the Igboman is a trouble maker.
Most of the posters here may not even be Igbos or IPOB members, but imposters that are on a mission of injecting bad blood and feelings. However, I still maintain my ground, a good numbers of Igbos are actually against the method of IPOB, but honestly, very tired of the Nigerian system, and that is why it seems IPOB is getting systematic support from them.
Mark my word, IPOB may go into oblivion tomorrow, but a better organized and very objective group will certainly replace her. This is sure, as long as this current Nigerian corrupt system and infinite nepotism continues, the fire may never go off.
Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Just edit initial post and leave a space in place of the title. That's it! No one can access the thread again. However, this thread will remain open for posterity sake so that everyone can see the hypocrisy of the IPOB project.

For gifs, get a link to the gif and use the [img] tag to link it to your post. If you upload it, it won't work.

thx...

but the gif,i tried the way you said,,but it only shows the adress not the animated gif....
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bigfrancis21: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Oh ye Igbo supremacist!

Daalu!

Yet you are on an Igbo related thread vegetating over it. Kwanitnue.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bigfrancis21: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

You have spoken well. I have never seen any South-South Igboid group as nothing but Igbo.

They have a right to self-determination but they are for all intents and purposes, Igbo speaking, and as such, have the right to join their brothers in the struggle.

My issue is with the addition of non-Igboid groups to Biafra. This betrays the anti-Nigeria philosophy Biafra is devoted to.

You have said nothing but the truth. Thank you for being sensible on this matter nwoke oma.

Be rest assured that non-Igboid groups in SS are not being asked to join in the struggle...so you can rest in peace now.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realhumanity: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
ManMountain:

Pure balderdash. You voted GEJ not because you love Ijaws, you voted him because you think you got a good bargain in Nigeria under him.
Simple

List the various bargains we brought on Jonathan's table before we decided to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realhumanity: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Jonathan is NOT Urhobo. Urhobos hated Jonathan and voted massively against him. We were not moved by the Niger Delta sentiments at all. GEJ did nothing for Urhoboland and he used the Ijaw machinery to cause havoc for us all. So this, in no way, affects Urhobos.

Igbos voting for GEJ was not because of LOVE but of political expediency at the time and out of hatred of the Hausa-Yoruba political project.

Funny how you raised points based on what your emotions tell you.

Igbos hate Yoruba's and we voted massively for obasanjo and neglecting ojukwu?

We hate Hausa and we voted for Yaradua?

Guy, calm down

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ManMountain(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
realhumanity:

List the various bargains we brought on Jonathan's table before we decided to vote for him.

Nothing really! You sold yourselves so cheap!
While he was running around seeking others support, he virtually took yours for granted knowing you were already in the bag, just because of hatred for Buhari and his APC people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.