Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession (23427 Views)

2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation / The Prophesy Of NOSTRADAM Concerning BIAFRA / My Solemn Quoted Messages To FG Concerning Biafra:unity Is Not Uniformity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Referendum is an already concluded matter

Your opinion is worthless

stop wasting your mb

Every SS person will decide for himself or herself along ethnic line

What about Idomas, Igalas and Igedes? I thought u guys included them (Benue/Kogi) in your referendum?
Also include Igbirras, Tivs, Nupes, Jukun, Beroms, Eggons, all other middlebelt tribes and most importantly the Gbagyis too, so that u can claim Abuja. LoL grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

You are just wasting your time and mb

Referendum will hold in territories of all invited SS tribes

Each will be given an opportunity to choose between Nigeria or Biafra

Talk from now to tomorrow, it is already a concluded matter

Referendum stands
MB? You think I do 15MB data subscription? LMAO!

I have come to believe you are trolling,reason being that it would be super insulting to have the likes you shout Biafra even though most of those who do so are naturally dull.

So when is the referendum coming?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

No wonder na BMC zombies have been talking to all this while. APC and theor delusions.

Oya why is BH still around if your Buhari would have get rid of them?
Last I checked, didn't your Buhari condemn the killing of BH members during GEJ rule?
Didn't your Buhari releasing captured BH members left and right eeh?

Finally, oya post the video make we see am. You must know more than Amnesty International wey see the same video abi?
Oh ya post the video make we see the shia militants

run dmc... grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
realjoker:
So your opinion is the worthful one? Deception at its highest level.

It is already a concluded matter

Just go and vote for Nigeria at the polls

Remember you only have one vote

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

A referendum is given to groups who demand for it and not to people who do not demand for it but are assumed or concluded to be part of it by others.
Are Hausas, Nupes and Yorubas going to get a referendum since they did not ask for it too?

I'll repeat the same question I've stated.

Is NDA and LNC Chinese to you?

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

What about Idomas, Igalas and Igedes? I thought u guys included them (Benue/Kogi) in your referendum?
Also include Igbirras, Tivs, Nupes, Jukun, Beroms, Eggons, all other middlebelt tribes and most importantly the Gbagyis too, so that u can claim Abuja. LoL grin grin

All invited tribes will vote at the Referendum polls

Tivs, Igbirras, Nupes, Jukuns, Eggons, Gbayyis weren't invited for now

Don't develop HBP

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

What will you do to UN team on ground.?

As IPOB, Massob and Ohaneze can't speak for Igbos except through a Referendum so you can't speak for Urhobos except through a Referendum.

So stop stressing yourself
Lolz.
I never new I am engaging a DunderheaÉ—.

Radio beerfraud has done an irredeemable damage to your thinking faculty dear.
When will the referendunce hold?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

I am just laughing at his ignorance

Referendum will hold because he can't speak for all his people

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Infact no be them tell us say "Real igbo do not want biafra. Only miscreants do" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You said "others support Nigeria" yet you are afraid of what will prove it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:
fratermathy,
u have done a good job here. Most SEners can only beat their chests or rant for Africa. When the chips are down they will always know whats up.
That was exactly how Ojukwu concluded that he had the support of Eastern minorities and even went to ahead to force some midwest groups into his Biafra. What happened at the end? He was betrayed even from some of the so called Igboid groups in Rivers and Delta, let alone other eastern minority groups.

The people of the south-east have no rights to ask for a referendum for any of the peoples of the south-south or North-central because no groups from the south-south or NC has asked for one cos i can see that Ipob is also dragging Igalas and Idomas into Biafra.
All the cultural groups in the south-south have a mouth piece including the Aniomas, Ikwerres who are even Ibo speaking and none of their socio-cultural groups have ever come out to say they want a referendum or join Biafra.
All these Igbos making noise online anyhow, does any of them have the effrontery to go to the Obi of Agbor, or any of the other Ika, Kwale or Ikwerre kings palace and tell them that their people have been added to Biafra or a referendum to come? Let alone other non igboid groups of the South-South.

It's a good thing u are speaking for your own Urhobo people alone but i bet you, if you want to see commotion go to any Ika, Ndokwa, Anioma, Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye or Etche facebook groups and tell them that they are Biafrans. Let alone other SS non Igboid groups.
I was born in Ekpan, Uvwie, Delta state and bred all over Delta state and the SS region.
These Igbos think because they have more keyboard warriors and others are not arguing with them or replying them in their own folly then it means others have accepted their silly proposals and conclusions.

Untli Igbos are ready to fight for a SE only Biafra, they shall continue to make a caricature of themselves.

most ipobian keyboard warriors are abroad with broadband internet..they are always the first to comment and rant rubbish online..

the funny part is,most of them peddle with drugs and have white females with mullato children abroad..

very funny bunch..

most igbos in the south east dont even know what broadband internet is..... grin...hilarious... grin
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
bantudra:

run dmc... grin

Where is my video jor?

DMC ko, DMC ni.

Where my video dey?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
realjoker:
Lolz.

The level of damage being done by the radio is alarming.

It wouldn't shock me if they've been preaching that the UN team is on ground already.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
realjoker:
Lolz.

You have only one vote

Other Urhobos will vote their choice between Biafra and Nigeria

Get ready to go on exile if they choose Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

I am anioma you clown!!! I have more right to speak for anioma than you do!!

I'm addotion, tell the BS story highlighted to someone who haven't been to that FB page. Incase you aren't aware, you and your division crew have stated this highlighted post on this forum and I got direct discussions of Biafra in that Facebook page and posted it here before and I'll gladly redo it again if needed be.
One the page rarely speaks on biafra and two the times it does, very little percentage condemned it.

Lastly incase you aren't aware, the largest IPOB group is the one in Anioma!!!!!.

I repeat who the f2k made you our voice?

Pls, i have lived and been in Asaba, Agbor, Ogwash, Kwale name the Anioma towns, and we see many South-easternerns claiming to be Deltans both online and offline. So it's very easy to say.
Ndi Anioma has come out to reject Biafra and even Igbo identity countless times, let alone Onu Ika and others.
Until we see the Obis and Anioma groups drumming for Biafra, we can never take u clowns serious.
Keep living in fool's paradise.

Strongest Ipob in Anioma my foot. We all saw when Buses were used to transport South-easternerns all over Port harcourt from Aba to claim Rivers indigenes and protest. Likewise Asaba. So it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

It wouldn't shock me if they've been preaching that the UN team is on ground already.

You have only one vote

Every SS man and woman will vote

Get ready to join your friends in the North and West if your people choose Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

Pls, i have lived and been in Asaba, Agbor, Ogwash, Kwale name the Anioma towns, and we see many South-easternerns claiming to be Deltans both online and offline. So it's very easy to say.
Ndi Anioma has come out to reject Biafra and even Igbo identity countless times, let alone Onu Ika and others.
Until we see the Obis and Anioma groups drumming for Biafra, we can never take u clowns serious.

Strongest Ipob in Anioma my foot. We all saw when Buses were used to transport South-easternerns all over Port harcourt from Aba to claim Rivers indigenes and protest. Likewise Asaba. So it's allowed.

Colonel Achuzie, Pat Utomi etc are they from the sky.

Referendum will hold in Urhobo land

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

I'll repeat the same question I've stated.

Is NDA and LNC Chinese to you?

They are Niger delta and not beerfraud and like I earlier told you political they are and not after secession or break up, and I know your emotional way of seeing things won't let you see the clearer picture. When last did you heard NDA and all those non-existent militants groups threatening the FG and why their official handle vanguard newspaper become pro FG overnight?
Politics is not for emotional filled people like your kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
realjoker:
They are Niger delta and not beerfraud and like I earlier told you political they are and not after secession or break up, and I know your emotional way of seeing things won't let you see the clearer picture. When last did you heard NDA and all those non-existent militants groups threatening the FG and why their official handle vanguard newspaper become pro FG overnight?
Politics is not for emotional filled people like your kinsmen.

All indigenous people of SS will vote along ethnic line

You only have one vote

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

Where is my video jor?

DMC ko, DMC ni.

Where my video dey?

i should go look for videos for you... grin...you are not serious...am i your house boy..?? grin grin..

go look for knowledge your sef jor and stop wasting your time on radio biafra....those moronns.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

Tell that to your urhobo clowns who is desperate for attention despite being an unwanted tribe in biafra.

When ibibio, efik, ijaw speaks, understandable
When urhobo or any edo group speaks, it is laughable.
Humour, me, please? Did you not mudsling someone on a thread for being Ijaw sometimes last year, claiming he was pretending to be Urhobo because Ijaws are known to be land grabbers, according to you?

So Ijaw is 'understandable' today while Urhobo and Edo is laughable? Good grief! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Infact no be them tell us say "Real igbo do not want biafra. Only miscreants do" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You said "others support Nigeria" yet you are afraid of what will prove it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz. Why should we be afraid of one non-existent Referendum? or because liepod yoots keep on hallucinating and wallowing in ignorance of one utopia Referendum means any is going to take place?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

You have only one vote

Other Urhobos will vote their choice between Biafra and Nigeria

Get ready to go on exile if they choose Biafra

we dont want referentintin......we dont want biafra.....sorry... grin
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Growing up in Delta state seeing Deltans who answer Nnamdi, Chika, Nonso e.t.c telling and warning u never to adress them as Igbos used to be confusing to me cos we believed those names are all igbo names, until i grew up to know why many Anioma people reject Igbo identity like a plague.
The more South-easternerns force themselves on SS groups the greater hatred and contempt they get in return from these people.
What have SE people ever done for SS people to win their respect, love and commitment? Selfish lots.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

This miserable lunatic from the land of waste.

I suggest you better ask about me on this forum as i've stated it REPEADTEDLY that I'm Asaba, delta and I'm very proud of it. unlike you waste demons people, I don't have to pretend to be anything. Nairaland my I'd and the original: onenaira6. Now come back and screech your lunatic mouth again.

Since you couldn't back up the BS you stated you decided to wail like a fool.

Never in that your miserable life ever mention Asaba in your mouth or ever equate that we have the same mindset as you losers of waste.

Oh let me guess, in your shamelessly literate mind since obi of Onitsha condemned biafra that means onitsha that hold the highest protest in SE is equally against Biafra. News flash; there's not been any anioma king whom spoken about Biafra. Hell incase your monkey ass isn't aware, one of the king aka obi of Ogwashi uku was a past biafran soliders duh!!

Oh you saw buses taking people from SE to rivers and Anioma. Oya post the images and videos of the so called bus you saw. I'm waiting.

You alone was both in SE and rivers and anioma to know busses carry people to protest for IPOB. See the ediot and his story. Oya post am.

I would repeat the question again: who the f2k made you our voice?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
bantudra:

It is a concluded matter

We shall meet at the polls

Remember, yours is only one vote

Bye
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

honestly I dey pity this liepod yoots with the level of ignorance and self deception they keep showing on social media.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Humour, me, please? Did you not mudsling someone on a thread for being Ijaw sometimes last year, claiming he was pretending to be Urhobo because Ijaws are known to be land grabbers, according to you?

So Ijaw is 'understandable' today while Urhobo and Edo is laughable? Good grief! cheesy

na so dem dem be..they change their opinions like their under panties...

today na putin,tommorow na obama,over tommorow na trump... grin
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

It is a concluded matter

We shall meet at the polls

Remember, yours is only one vote

Bye

polls... grin..you funny.. grin

we shall meet at the northpole or southpole??.. grin...abegi,go alone...i dont like cold... grin
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Colonel Achuzie, Pat Utomi etc are they from the sky.

Referendum will hold in Urhobo land

Oya go and conduct it na. It's long overdued pls
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
bantudra:

The guy you quoted has nothing upstairs he is a troll that was programmed to be spamming every post with "Referendum "
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
realjoker:
Lolz. Why should we be afraid of one non-existent Referendum? or because liepod yoots keep on hallucinating and wallowing in ignorance of one utopia Referendum means any is going to take place?

Because the Referendum will tell the truth?

We know why una dey shake in your boots about it!!

Funny only APC rats are against referendum but everybody "wants Nigeria though"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Dedetwo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Truth is, he is right. The only way Biafra can be achieved is via war since most of its citizens call for death or Biafra.

As much as I admire your post, I must confess that it reeks of bias and subjectivism. Perhaps you didn't know that top powerhouses were divided between Biafra and Nigeria?

Nigeria was supported by;
USA
United Kingdom
Soviet Union
Bulgaria Bulgaria
Egypt
Syria
Algeria

While Biafra was supported by:
France France
Israel
Portugal Portugal
Spain
South Africa
Rhodesia (Presently unrecognized)
Tanzania

Both sides had good back ups and Ojukwu even got the help of Belgium by bringing in Belgian mercenaries.

If there is another civil war, God forbid, Nigeria would not only suffer the casualty. The other side would receive more blows than Nigeria itself. Ojukwu never wanted a peaceful dissolution and he thought he had everything all mapped out until he saw that the odds were in his favour, which prompted him to flee to Abidjan.

Trust is, Biafra too would get the support of other countries. Don't be surprised that a particular country try might be selling weapons to both. After all, it is profit first before allegiance.

It is either you have your cash at hand or trade with other means you have.

I don't pray the current madness generate to this level but I can assure you, those who would stand by Biafra would surely ask that they be paid, just as the Belgian mercenaries left when Ojukwu could no longer pay them.

Before you blame the black nation for the present woes, let it be known that no country has ever seceeded peacefully. That Spain and Catalan are yet to means they haven't gotten to the brink. This is not just about the black man. Yes, Caucasians enslaved us but an Igbo man thwarted the North from seceeding and even signed the anti-secession law you suffer from today.

Interesting but true, and last I checked, Igbos don't manufacture weapons too. Understand that no two groups/countries/territories clash in isolation. The exploitation is not for Nigeria to worry about so long its purpose is served.

So what on God's earth are you talking about?

Where did you pull these goofy stuff? France never supported Biafra because it was warned to stay away from British territory by the British government led by the Labor Party.

Israel could not support because it was besieged in a war of attrition by the Arab countries in 1967. Portugal and Spain, like France, were told to stay way from the conflict in the British empire by the government in Britain.

The Republic of South Africa was under what was known as apartheid regime and was not welcome in any African affairs. Only one part of Rhodesia was an independent country thus Zambia which recognized Biafra. Like Zambia, countries such as Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Gabon and Haiti only recognized Biafra as a country. These countries did not render any military help to Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

Because the Referendum will tell the truth?

We know why una dey shake in your boots about it!!

Funny only APC rats are against referendum but everybody "wants Nigeria though"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Afonjas are scared of Referendum

No true son of ND is afraid of a referendum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / Edo 2016: Patrick Igbinidu Curses Subjects Who Fail To Vote APC / Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.