Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Before You Marry A Military Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Marry A Military Man (31902 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Before You Marry As A Man / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by LoveMe4real(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rosieluv u shud read this... Especially number1
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Angelinastto(f): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Haha OP why are you scaring somebody angry
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Champele(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Who wan marry a military person?. I'm this naija. You name is sorry. Better let them marry themselves. Our militrlary peesonal are too intimidating and cruel. Let any of my sister try it. Mmtsheww!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by neighy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rubbish... Lies.. Misinformed civilian perspective about military men...

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Nnamdig2(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
he fit kill anytime
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Soljaboi44(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Take it or leave it.. We remain the very best of men..
#ProudlyMilitary..!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by makavelidon(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Best of Men

#ProudlyMilitary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Soljaboi44(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Angelinastto:
Haha OP why are you scaring somebody angry
don't mind OP abeg.

If your boyfriend is not a soldier, jhux forget it.. .
U are still single. wink
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by geekybabe(f): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
idris4r83:
Advantages of marrying a military personnel.
1. Good salary: Every military service member receives at least a base pay. Most also receive a variety of allowances, special pays and bonuses depending on things like deployment, paygrade and military job.
2. Military housing allowances: military provides free housing to their staffs or give them house allowances if there is shortage of accommodation inside their barracks.
3.free time for studies: officers wives have ample free time when their husbands go on a military assignment, the smart ones can use this opportunity to study or complete their studies.
4.Respect: marrying a military personnel gives one a great deal of respect as in no bloody civilian can mess up with u.
5.Discipline: most military personnel are disciplined which makes them treat their wives with respect.
6. Free education to their children.
1. Which good salary? Lol how many miltary officers earn 300k per month apart from d thieves at d top?
2. Housing allowance? With those tiny houses dat are recycled and never renovated? Leaking roofs?
3. Free times for studies? When u are saddled with d responsibility of raising your family alone?
4. Respect? Gone are those days. I'd respect a doctor or engineer's wife over a military wife
6. Discipline? Military wives suffer emotional abuse the most. Husbands are usually domineering , controlling and aggressive
7. Free education? Yea free primary to secondary education that is crappy and below standard. I taught in one. Dats y most of their children are so dull and never ambitious. They wanna be military men like their fathers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:

1. Which good salary? Lol how many miltary officers earn 300k per month apart from d thieves at d top?
2. Housing allowance? With those tiny houses dat are recycled and never renovated? Leaking roofs?
3. Free times for studies? When u are saddled with d responsibility of raising your family alone?
4. Respect? Gone are those days. I'd respect a doctor or engineer's wife over a military wife
6. Discipline? Military wives suffer emotional abuse the most. Husbands are usually domineering , controlling and aggressive
7. Free education? Yea free primary to secondary education that is crappy and below standard. I taught in one. Dats y most of their children are so dull and never ambitious. They wanna be military men like their fathers.

babe you are totally wrong, the best schools that comes out top in wassce are the product of military school so girl if u know ntn you shut up. if you doubt it go to any military school especially if its nms, or afms, afgms and co. so if u are pained our form is out and its free go and apply.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
No problem.

Team military all the way!
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by benboa(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:

Your comments are a little shallow....and lacks information....

i would prefer u seek information rather spew what you arent sure of....

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Expect to see pictures, phone calls and messages from side chicks, woman and girlfriends on his device.

Make sure he gives you money for up keep especially std treatment.

make sure he establishes a business for you as they are prone to die in the line of duty.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
nnamdibig:
Marrying a military man is just like marry every other person.
All that you mentioned can still happen when you marry a banker or someone working with all these multinationals.
@OP said the truth we all knew that's very common among military men and their spouse. There is no need to simplify it.
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by miqos02(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
quentin06:
Expect to see pictures, phone calls and messages from side chicks, woman and girlfriends on his device.

make sure he establishes a business for you as they are prone to die in the line of duty.
you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by susiivy: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
its risky marrying a military man
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by doyinbaby(f): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Soldiers like women o

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Aleora(f): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
moblix:
U 4get Womanizing and drinking 4 mami market
dey can womanize for Africa

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by GreatMahmud: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
idris4r83:
Advantages of marrying a military personnel.
1. Good salary: Every military service member receives at least a base pay. Most also receive a variety of allowances, special pays and bonuses depending on things like deployment, paygrade and military job.
2. Military housing allowances: military provides free housing to their staffs or give them house allowances if there is shortage of accommodation inside their barracks.
3.free time for studies: officers wives have ample free time when their husbands go on a military assignment, the smart ones can use this opportunity to study or complete their studies.
4.Respect: marrying a military personnel gives one a great deal of respect as in no bloody civilian can mess up with u.
5.Discipline: most military personnel are disciplined which makes them treat their wives with respec8t.
6. Free education to their children.

These are very weak advantages. Who told u education for their children is free. Many of them prefer sending their kids to school outside the barracks for better quality education. People are out there making money to build their own houses, u are tied down to live inside the mushroom barrack flats free for many years. Salary is just to make soldiers comfortable, nothing extraordinary in the amount they earn..So because u dont want a bloody civilian to mess up with u, u overlook the disadvantages and marry a soldier. Its alright, u will know how it feels when your soldier husband is away on d battle field for several months.Anxiety and hypertension will consume u.His absence alone when u and your children need him most will wake u up to reality. Goodluck in your quest to marry a military man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
* You may lose him to death while participating in war battles

YOU MAY ALSO LOSE HIM TO AIDS SINCE HIV PREVALENCE AMONGST SOLDIERS IS HIGHER THAN IN THE CIVILIAN POPULATION

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by sassyangel1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Proudly Army wife! The only truth u said is the absence of our military husbands. Prayer and trust is the vital key. I don't move up and down with our children to visit him in the north. I do the visiting myself or he comes down to spend some time with his children and wife (myself).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by sassyangel1(f): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

YOU MAY ALSO LOSE HIM TO AIDS SINCE HIV PREVALENCE AMONGST SOLDIERS IS HIGHER THAN IN THE CIVILIAN POPULATION

Haba!!! That's so inhuman to say. HIV is no respecter of any body. Pls choose ur words very well.
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by sassyangel1(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
quentin06:

Not all military men. My husband is an army officer and he fears God and very disciplined.
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by firstclassmumu: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bleep list My dad is an army. He is a medical doctor shaa
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by sassyangel1(f): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:

[b] 1. Which good salary? Lol how many miltary officers earn 300k per month apart from d thieves at d top?

Keep spewing out poo. Who told u our schools are crap! If u don't anything about the military keep quiet! If u like when u meet a military wife be rude to her and see the end results.
Military children are not dull. U r the one sounding dull. Seriously wishing I knw u personally so that you can repeat this nonsense verbally.

[/b]
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by kvnqLeo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
The first two pictures die smiley cheesy wink
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Haba!!! That's so inhuman to say. HIV is no respecter of any body. Pls choose ur words very well.

But it is true. Do your research online before unfairly accusing me of inhumanity. More soldiers are infected with HIV than civilians. Nigerian Soldiers are very promiscuous.
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by otunbadan(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
NO 1 IS VERY WRONG .... IF HE LIKES SHOUTING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A PERSONNEL
Re: Before You Marry A Military Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Not all military men. My husband is an army officer and he fears God and very disciplined.

Lucky for you, cos many officers that I know of don't behave disciplined with civilians, they tend to be lawless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / Help, I'm An Alcoholic! / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.