Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation (32504 Views)

Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / Mike Ozekhome Vs Femi Falana On Ndume's Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2017
kutchs:
Nonsense, he should first end impunity in his cabinet.
Infact, he should take himself out of Aso Rock cos he doesn't fit there.

Haterz be like....

Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Falana should also remember that Buhari is the father of impunity whose govt today has incarcerated mantle political prisoners in complete disregards to our laws

So Buhari should have allow criminal that share our common wealth to be walking freely with the help of some useless judges?

Can you remember how many people have been jailed after the clampdown on those judges?
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2017
todayboy:
oga falana go and die

you guys force the weakling president to Nigerians

Afonjas are very smart they know Buhari have loss control they are now shifting loyalty elsewhere

You are too daft to be among the reasonable human, After he was sworn in and he is trying to wage his power your likes are shouting dictator, Tyranny etc, I think they are pushing him to the wall already..

1 Like

Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2017
todayboy:

the Dino and saraki are not making him look weak
he is weak president even as military dictator the man is weak

you guys told us Jonathan is clueless but you have seen he is control why the weak Buhari lost his government from the beginning

GEJ is in control with Ghana must go bags why PMB will never even give them even pure water sachet bags that was why they are wailing...
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash!
Buhari is useless bastard old hag burukutu drinking demon corrupt bastard certificate forger
he has no moral right to question someone that even saw four walls of university.
Kiss the truth
truth is talking
truth is mine

Well i want to comment but when i see your name i remember how the life of your likes end,

We all know the end of Nebuchadnezzar..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2017
todayboy:
is falana encouraging Buhari to take laws into his hand

Human right activist in deed grin grin grin

Yes there's is power that back it in our constitution..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Okanokan:
Bulltalk! Falana is no different from his senior brother Prof Itse Sagay.

Yes because they both understand the law and Constitution more than those rogue in the senate..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2017
igwebuike01:

Only Zombies are angry

and they are more than the wailing zombies now and the last time i check majority has teh final say..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Buhari the weakling.
What a big disappointment this dindinrin President is!

if he start waging his power now your likes will be shouting dictator up and down..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2017
cktheluckyman:

grin no make Saraki summon WAEC registrar to confirm somebody's resultooooo grin grin grin Empty noise.Saraki has your dullard by the balls.He can do absolutely nothing

You think so? Just one single pronouncement by the CCT Chairman will send saraki to the dogs..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2017
tempex88:

So u don't know that if Buhari try's the above, his impeachment is surest.

Impeachment? hahah joke of the century please who will move motion for impeachment? Saraki that is facing corruption charges? Ekweremadu that has forgery case on his neck, I swear if they start the impeachment before 3 hurs them go arrest saraki..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2017
RuddyFusion:
I pity all the so called legal Lords quoting one case or the other to justify impunity and the disparaging of the institution of the SENATE....

Trouble maker Prof Sagay made an irresponsible statement against the Senate...that one hates the Senate shouldn't make one lose thier sense of decency and descend to the gutters.....

If SGF have no case, why not simply appear and defend himself?

What's the big deal in wearing uniform in Ali's Case?

Is Maju the only saint in Nigeria to run EFCC?....How can one be in acting capacity indefinitely?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So you mean the Presidency should be bowing to the Senate all the time? When one senator have case to answer they direct him to ethnic committee and do it an in house case and clear that person, But when Executives was wrong the rush to summon the person..

The Senators are mad.
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by OAUTemitayo: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

if he start waging his power now your likes will be shouting dictator up and down..
People like you are Buhari enemy.
I supported zahra father than you do.
But honestly, he is turning out a big coward and a disappointment.
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by easysunny(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Mr President Buhari is weak, bereft of ideas. He just stay helpless allowing these gullible people hijack his govt & mess Nigerians up.This shows that Buhari wasn't ready to take us to promise land.
In fact he is even weaker to GEJ. We need a charismatic & visionary leader. Lord sends us help
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
People like you are Buhari enemy.
I supported zahra father than you do.
But honestly, he is turning out a big coward and a disappointment.

But people like you are Saraki friend, What should have done?
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by naijaboy756: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

But people like you are Saraki friend, What should have done?
see as u dey mumu urself on an online forum....help urself get small shame na
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2017
naijaboy756:
see as u dey mumu urself on an online forum....help urself get small shame na

How if i may ask wailing zombie?
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by Okanokan(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes because they both understand the law and Constitution more than those rogue in the senate..

ISTANDWITHBUHARI, you are not "too" right here, the fact that they are SAN does not impute that they know the Constitution and Law better. The Holy Living Book "The Bible" did say, i use the fool to compound the wise, for those who are not lawyers and not use to interpretations, one is bound to be carried away when Sagay and falana talks, but that does not means they know the Constitution and the Law. Like a coin there are two side of a coin, thats the principle to follow.
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by tempex88(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Impeachment? hahah joke of the century please who will move motion for impeachment? Saraki that is facing corruption charges? Ekweremadu that has forgery case on his neck, I swear if they start the impeachment before 3 hurs them go arrest saraki..

Haba, Three hours too much to impeach.

How many supporters Buhari get for NASS.

Na codedly and sharply dem go do the impeachment. Buhari is not that politically smart person like OBJ
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Okanokan:

ISTANDWITHBUHARI, you are not "too" right here, the fact that they are SAN does not impute that they know the Constitution and Law better. The Holy Living Book "The Bible" did say, i use the fool to compound the wise, for those who are not lawyers and not use to interpretations, one is bound to be carried away when Sagay and falana talks, but that does not means they know the Constitution and the Law. Like a coin there are two side of a coin, thats the principle to follow.

LOL But they are quoting some certain section of the constitution to the law markers, You are saying Professor of law does not know or understand what the law says again? hahah Waiting to hear from the Senate as Sagay said they have no power to summon him and if they foolishly insist on summoning him, He is going there to teach them law and constitution..

Well maybe you think say to be a Professor of law na beans
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2017
tempex88:

Haba, Three hours too much to impeach.

How many supporters Buhari get for NASS.

Na codedly and sharply dem go do the impeachment. Buhari is not that politically smart person like OBJ

have you forgotten no matter how smart the senate think they there will always be mole and loyalist to the president in the chamber, Will they do anything behind the house leader? there will be plan for everything and the secret will be exposed and the Presidency have the power to seal the chamber and declare State of Emergency on the Senate..

Don't underestimate the power of a sitting President..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by naijaboy756: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How if i may ask wailing zombie?
shameful u dont even know y
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by tempex88(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

have you forgotten no matter how smart the senate think they there will always be mole and loyalist to the president in the chamber, Will they do anything behind the house leader? there will be plan for everything and the secret will be exposed and the Presidency have the power to seal the chamber and declare State of Emergency on the Senate..

Don't underestimate the power of a sitting President..

You are correct. But the sitting President doesn't seem to be someone that can exercise such powers. Politically, the NASS has proven over time to be smarter and more cunning than the president and his party
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
naijaboy756:
shameful u dont even know y

OMG how more daft can you be? Please get off my mention please..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
tempex88:

You are correct. But the sitting President doesn't seem to be someone that can exercise such powers. Politically, the NASS has proven over time to be smarter and more cunning than the president and his party

It's only because they have a president that is trying to follow rule of law, Can the Senate try that with OBJ? Do you know how many Senate President served under OBJ?

What Buhari need to do is open the trial pf Saraki and the court will detain him on corruption and false assets declaration..

Ekweremadu will be detain for forgery.

Akpabio, Stellah Oduah, and other Ex Governors for corruption and you will see the Senate going on their knees..

I remember OBJ..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by Okanokan(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL But they are quoting some certain section of the constitution to the law markers, You are saying Professor of law does not know or understand what the law says again? hahah Waiting to hear from the Senate as Sagay said they have no power to summon him and if they foolishly insist on summoning him, He is going there to teach them law and constitution..

Well maybe you think say to be a Professor of law na beans

No, to be called a Professor is no easy feat, however, there many 1st Degree holder who are better of intellectually than Professors. To be called a Professor of Law does give you OMNIBUS knowledge. Professor Sagay and so many others in all field of human endeavour are living on thier past glory ie Sagay as dean in UNIBEN and shuttles to BENSU Ekpoma to also lecture, he was more grounded in law of contract than constitutional law.
Now to the issue you raised that they are citing certain sections of the law, that does make them right others will cite other sections also. ISTANDWITHBUHARI for you to understand what is at stake you study following theories and princoples (1) Sovereignty (2)Social Contract(3)Government, now let me give a simple analysis of social contract and Govt.
You istandwithbuhari and me okanokan and prof sagay traded our right to the state for security etc etc, now Government is made up of three arms Executive, Legislature and Judiciary, all three arms of Government have power to summon all(thats me, you and sagay) who traded our right to the State, this applies inclusively of all members of executive, legislature and judiciary who are Nigerians or anyone who resides in Nigeria.
Prof Sagay say he cannot be summoned because he is not a civil servant that hogwash bunkum, let me be modest for Prof Sagay to serve as Chairman of committee set up by the Federal Government and money from wherever is made available them whether from security vote or anywhere he is subject to summons by Parliament even the President can be summoned. Prof Sagay preaches and practices a rigid conservative form of law.
Ol'boy dis story long. The truth is that the Executive arm Government is destroying Parliament by allowing members of the Executive to disobey Parliament, the weakest link of our democracy is Parliament and they should not weaken it further.
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Okanokan:

No, to be called a Professor is no easy feat, however, there many 1st Degree holder who are better of intellectually than Professors. To be called a Professor of Law does give you OMNIBUS knowledge. Professor Sagay and so many others in all field of human endeavour are living on thier past glory ie Sagay as dean in UNIBEN and shuttles to BENSU Ekpoma to also lecture, he was more grounded in law of contract than constitutional law.
Now to the issue you raised that they are citing certain sections of the law, that does make them right others will cite other sections also. ISTANDWITHBUHARI for you to understand what is at stake you study following theories and princoples (1) Sovereignty (2)Social Contract(3)Government, now let me give a simple analysis of social contract and Govt.
You istandwithbuhari and me okanokan and prof sagay traded our right to the state for security etc etc, now Government is made up of three arms Executive, Legislature and Judiciary, all three arms of Government have power to summon all(thats me, you and sagay) who traded our right to the State, this applies inclusively of all members of executive, legislature and judiciary who are Nigerians or anyone who resides in Nigeria.
Prof Sagay say he cannot be summoned because he is not a civil servant that hogwash bunkum, let me be modest for Prof Sagay to serve as Chairman of committee set up by the Federal Government and money from wherever is made available them whether from security vote or anywhere he is subject to summons by Parliament even the President can be summoned. Prof Sagay preaches and practices a rigid conservative form of law.
Ol'boy dis story long. The truth is that the Executive arm Government is destroying Parliament by allowing members of the Executive to disobey Parliament, the weakest link of our democracy is Parliament and they should not weaken it further.

I agree with your submission to some extent but now are you saying the Senate can also summon me for my comments against them? Why haven't they summon Madam Oby?
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by RuddyFusion(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So you mean the Presidency should be bowing to the Senate all the time? When one senator have case to answer they direct him to ethnic committee and do it an in house case and clear that person, But when Executives was wrong the rush to summon the person..

The Senators are mad.

The Senate is simply doing their duties....i raised some valid points...i suggest you address those points one after the other..simply
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
RuddyFusion:

The Senate is simply doing their duties....i raised some valid points...i suggest you address those points one after the other..simply

So part of their duties is to cover up their their fellow Senators? and ridiculing other arms of Government?

Saraki and Dino's case is a case that should be investigated by DSS or Police and not the Senate themselves..

The Executives cannot be cowed anymore since the Senate have turn house of comedy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.