Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation (32480 Views)

Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / Mike Ozekhome Vs Femi Falana On Ndume's Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by naijaboy756: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So part of their duties is to cover up their their fellow Senators? and ridiculing other arms of Government?

Saraki and Dino's case is a case that should be investigated by DSS or Police and not the Senate themselves..

The Executives cannot be cowed anymore since the Senate have turn house of comedy..
Sai barber...No nonsense general indeed
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by RuddyFusion(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So part of their duties is to cover up their their fellow Senators? and ridiculing other arms of Government?

Saraki and Dino's case is a case that should be investigated by DSS or Police and not the Senate themselves..

The Executives cannot be cowed anymore since the Senate have turn house of comedy..

Did anyone stop DSS and police from investigating Saraki's and Dino's case?

Are both ( cases/issues/rumours ) not in the public domain?

Who's cowing the Presidency?

Bro's abeg reason and don't bring sentiments to this issue....
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
naijaboy756:
Sai barber...No nonsense general indeed

okay
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by Okanokan(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I agree with your submission to some extent but now are you saying the Senate can also summon me for my comments against them? Why haven't they summon Madam Oby?

Broda, Yes! Parliament can summon you whether your comments are positive or negative, for example Parliament can summon you to give them a lecture on how to make the social network safe, that it does breach national security etc etc. Not every comment made on net is used to summons, most comments are glossed over becos we may end up summoning over 70million Nigerians and how can Parliament made up of about 450 persons handle such matter. On Oby Ezekwilese? She is a Political Exposed Person(PEP) so statement from her reverbrates within society and create either positive or negative impact, just like Sagay. She can be invited inpromptu to explain, defend or rationalize on thier thinking on issues that are dear to the State.
Broda, i like your username will key in to follow you. IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA!
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Okanokan:

Broda, Yes! Parliament can summon you whether your comments are positive or negative, for example Parliament can summon you to give them a lecture on how to make the social network safe, that it does breach national security etc etc. Not every comment made on net is used to summons, most comments are glossed over becos we may end up summoning over 70million Nigerians and how can Parliament made up of about 450 persons handle such matter. On Oby Ezekwilese? She is a Political Exposed Person(PEP) so statement from her reverbrates within society and create either positive or negative impact, just like Sagay. She can be invited inpromptu to explain, defend or rationalize on thier thinking on issues that are dear to the State.
Broda, i like your username will key in to follow you. IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA!

Sure bro i will also follow you now, I like your assertion and also by into you submission but our senators are useless set of people with questionable character.. Let's just keep praying for our president as he mean well for Nigerians..
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by naijaboy756: 5:51am On Apr 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sure bro i will also follow you now, I like your assertion and also by into you submission but our senators are useless set of people with questionable character.. Let's just keep praying for our president as he mean well for Nigerians..
mean wel by trippling the price of everythig WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING IS THIS, Are you Oyinkinola?
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2017
naijaboy756:
mean wel by trippling the price of everythig WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING IS THIS, Are you Oyinkinola?

LO i never knew buhari is the person dictating the price of garri.
Re: Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation by oyinkinola: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2017
naijaboy756:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio / Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.