Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining (5680 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / Jesus Christ - The prophet that Islam copy-pasted from Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by vedaxcool(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
true2god:
They are 3 active nairaland Muslims who spend all their time defending Mohammed and Islam. I think for the first time are saying, publicly, what they acknowledged in private.

The truth hurts bro. Islam is a dying religion that can only be sustained via threat (in Muslim-dominated countries) and lies (in non-muslim dominated countries).
[/s]

Their opinions, their problem. Unfortunately your entire faith is hinged on Islam dying that in itself shows how pathetic your condition is no point wasting my time on you.
cool
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
analice107:

Ok, If boko haram in Nigeria doesn't know much about these things, but what about ISIS? .

You can't claim you know the koran better than them nah.
Sorry, I don't defend terrorism acts, find another person to argue all these with.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
true2god:
Mohammed didn't have a single black among his sahabas. All the black with Mohammed are all his slaves. Can you mention a single black man, who follow Mohammed, and never his slave?
Bilal ibn Rabbah was a black slave freed by Muhammad, became one of his closest companion and was assigned to call for prayer .

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
benzics:

Is a Muslim calling Christianity barbaric? What would we not see grin

Mind you, Mohammed didn't fight mostly in defense, the only time he was fighting in defense was when the owners of the lands he took were retaliating... Go read history and stop believing the nonsense lies your imams tell you..

Mohammed started his religion peacefully, but later resorted to violence when his peaceful means couldn't work out... He even took over Jerusalem, that was when the first crusades were formed...

The crusades weren't peaceful either, after recovering their lands, they resorted to violence against unbelievers and so called witches, spreading Christianity with violence..

But Christianity evolved, Islam on the other hand has refused to evolve, that's why, of all cancers, Islam needs to die first, followed by Christianity and any other religion that is against freedom and peace!

Get your facts right, stop sugarcoating facts
Good, You agreed the crusaders spread Christianity with violent, this was also what i said, both christianity and Islam fought for self defense and as well fought for self interest and greed. Case close.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by alBHAGDADI: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Their opinions, their problem. Unfortunately your entire faith is hinged on Islam dying that in itself shows how pathetic your condition is no point wasting my time on you.
cool
Their opinion just exposed what Muslims discuss in private quarters, which is a shame to Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by analice107: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
tintingz:
Sorry, I don't defend terrorism acts, find another person to argue all these with.
Okay. This is a different muslim.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by alBHAGDADI: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
tintingz:
Good, You agreed the crusaders spread Christianity with violent, this was also what i said, both christianity and Islam fought for self defense and as well fought for self interest and greed. Case close.
As long as you can't find it in any part of the gospel that we should spread Christianity in dubious ways, there's no way you can blame the acts of those men on Christianity.

.But it is enshrined in the Quran and hadiths that Muslims should spread Islam with violence.

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by analice107: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
tintingz:
If the colonial didn't invade Nigeria we will still be practicing our forefathers religion, but they came colonized and force blacks to accept Christianity and change their names, their culture, their religion. All what you stated are normal for colonists, they brought their culture and practice to Africa.

Even tho Uthman dan fodio was not the one that started the spread of Islam in Nigeria, some people were already converting to Islam through trading, Uthman built schools, gave women right etc. This is what invaders do, they invade and contribute to the society.

Your missionary crusaders didn't gave any life, they gave disasters to our fathers and mothers.

Which life? Imaginary life or what?

Lol, comparing America with Arabs, america is a deist country, the founding fathers were deists so don't think america is a Christian country.

There is reason why it is called "United state of America" it is a state for all race, it was created.

So where is your evidence that arabs are still keeping slaves? Keeping slaves is illegal in all countires today.

bigot,

Muhammad had blacks as his companion, his last sermon was to muslims not to discriminate.

Be ready to go to Islamic hell. grin
Pls where is Malvishguy? Where is Truthman22, this guy here is a leaner, he needs to be schooled.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by analice107: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Suprnov3r:

Approved & endorsed
I love you.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by alBHAGDADI: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
analice107:

Pls where is Malvishguy? Where is Truthman22, this guy here is a leaner, he needs to be schooled.
I think you got their monikas wrong. Edit your post.

Cc malvisguy212 truthmans2012
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by alBHAGDADI: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
You will not see EazyMoh on threads like these that truly need his contribution, but he's busy chasing shadows.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
As long as you can't find it in any part of the gospel that we should spread Christianity in dubious ways, there's no way you can blame the acts of those men on Christianity.

.But it is enshrined in the Quran and hadiths that Muslims should spread Islam with violence.

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
Your Yahweh has been doing genocide right from old testament, what's your argument? undecided
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
analice107:

Call your crusaders they know me. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
alBHAGDADI:
Their opinion just exposed what Muslims discuss in private quarters, which is a shame to Islam.
[/s]

I know that lying is one of the super powers you posses. ...
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by analice107: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
tintingz:
Call your crusaders they know me. grin
They do?
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by analice107: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I think you got their monikas wrong. Edit your post.

Cc malvisguy212 truthmans2012
Thanks my brother.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by Demmzy15(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
tintingz:
Bilal ibn Rabbah was a black slave freed by Muhammad, became one of his closest companion and was assigned to call for prayer .
Usamah Ibn Zaid comes to mind, at the age of 17, lead the Muslims in battle!

You dey try o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Demmzy15:

You dey try o! grin grin
You dey mind those bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by benzics(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
tintingz:
Christianity spread through violence in the middle ages, they once fought for self defense (the first crusades), and I don't know if you are currently practicing taqiyya(the Holy lie), because Islam never fought for self defense, it has always been known since time immemorial to cause violence...

The Holy war by uthman Dan fodio and the sokoto caliphate shows how mentally ret.arded Muslims can be and how harmful Islam is...

Mind you I ain't defending Christianity either, but the topic is currently Islam

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by alfarouq(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
I have learned not to waste my time with people who argue not to establish the truth but to show there hatred for something.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by true2god: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
tintingz:
Point of correction, Bilial Ibn rabbah was a slave of Mohammed and not a black slave owned by a random Arab slave master. The fact is that Mohammed owned so many black slaves and if he chosed to free one, it is never a course for celebration. How about hundreds of other black slaves he did not free. Its been long you slippery Muslims have been using the story of Bilal Ibn rabbah as a propaganda tool to fool black people. Why must Mohammed enslave black people in the first place? Have you ever seen blacks enslave Arab people before? Never! So I should start dancing that Mohammed freed one slave among hundreds of slaves and sex slaves he owned?

Remember, Mohammed called blacks 'raisin head', just like calling someone a coconut head. This is in your hadith and your Arab slave masters are proud of Mohammed. And fya, Saudi Arabia outlawed the enslavement of black people around the 1960s, less than 60 years ago, through the pressure of the US president, John Kennedy. Mohammed, the Islamic perfect man is a slave trader and slave owner (sunnah Ibn majjah hadith number 2272).

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by true2god: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Demmzy15:

You dey try o! grin grin
See foolish reasoning. A misguided black slave fighting alongside arab-muslims to slaughter non-muslims is a source of pride. Muslims need to re-examine their way of reasoning. This is a shame and not something to be proud of.

Let me ask you one question. Can you mention a single black slave that raised a family? Can you mention a single black slave that get married to an arab-muslim woman during the time of Mohammed, and have his own family and children? There is non because Mohammed castrated most of his black slave.

Who is the wife of Bilal Ibn rabbah or usamah Ibn zaid? Can you mention a single biological child
of Bilal Ibn rabbah of usamah Ibn zaid?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
true2god:
Point of correction, Bilial Ibn Muhammad was a slave of Mohammed and not a black slave owned by a random Arab slave master. The fact is that Mohammed owned so many black slaves and if he chosed to free one, it is never a course for celebration. How about hundreds of other black slaves he did not free. Its been long you slippery Muslims have been using the story of Bilal Ibn Mohammed as a propaganda tool to fool black people. Why must Mohammed enslave black people in the first place? Have you ever seen blacks enslave Arab people before? Never! So I should start dancing that Mohammed freed one slave among hundreds of slaves and sex slaves he owned?

Remember, Mohammed called blacks 'raisin head', just like calling someone a coconut head. This is in your hadith and your Arab slave masters are proud of Mohammed. And fya, Saudi Arabia outlawed the enslavement of black people around the 1960s, less than 60 years ago, through the pressure of the US president, John Kennedy. Mohammed, the Islamic perfect man is a slave trader and slave owner (sunnah Ibn majjah hadith number 2272).

You are simply ignorant of Islamic history, who is Bilal ibn Muhammad? I don't know where you got Bilal ibn Muhammad from, this is how your pastors and missionaries are feeding you with lies.

Bilal ibn Rabbah was one of the Prophet Muhammad companion, Google is your enemy? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by tintingz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
benzics:

Christianity spread through violence in the middle ages, they once fought for self defense (the first crusades), and I don't know if you are currently practicing taqiyya(the Holy lie), because Islam never fought for self defense, it has always been known since time immemorial to cause violence...

The Holy war by uthman Dan fodio and the sokoto caliphate shows how mentally ret.arded Muslims can be and how harmful Islam is...

Mind you I ain't defending Christianity either, but the topic is currently Islam
Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by true2god: 5:18am On Mar 31, 2017
tintingz:
You are simply ignorant of Islamic history, who is Bilal ibn Muhammad? I don't know where you got Bilal ibn Muhammad from, this is how your pastors and missionaries are feeding you with lies.

Bilal ibn Rabbah was one of the Prophet Muhammad companion, Google is your enemy? undecided
I mean to write Bilal Ibn rabbah and not Bilal Ibn Mohammed. This does not invalidate my argument that, based on authentic hadith and the sira, Mohammed was fully engaged in slave trade. This is a fact that no Muslim can deny, it is one of the sunnah of the prophet.

Long before the Europeans started slave trade, Mohammed had been doing it. Mohammed and the Arabs exposed the illicit business of slave trade to the Europeans and the Caucasians.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by Demmzy15(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2017
¬This true2god guy is a loser!! grin cheesy grin He hediot meant Zaid. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by true2god: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Demmzy15:
¬This true2god guy is a loser!! grin cheesy grin He hediot meant Zaid. grin grin grin
Go and take your caprisone and remain in your room. Mature men are having discussion in the parlor.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by true2god: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Demmzy15:
Go and take your caprisone and remain in your room. Mature men are having discussion in the parlor.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by annunaki2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
true2god:

He prefers camel piss to caprisone. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by philpwresh(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
analice107:

You can be sincere, it doesn't hurt, rather it liberates.
Missionaries came to Africa, builds schools, hospitals and with this drew us close, when we got close we saw the need to be like them, we joined them. The gave us the Pen, they gave us Life.

What did Usman Danfodio bring for you? Daggers.

The activities of our predecessors are evident in what we their successors are doing right now. Christians are going about giving life, while Muslims are dying to take it away.

For the records, the black slaves in America are now free, Obama, a Blackman became the President of that same America, but blacks are still slaves in the Arabic Nations. Arabs are still taking black slaves as we speak.

Poor you, Your Muhammed hated and detested blacks, do you think allah will let you enter his paradise knowing his Apostle hates you?

Brother, to add to what u have said.

Before the american civil war that liberated the black slaves...

White Christians put their life on the line just to save black slaves,they did all they could to abolish slavery.

The first movement made to abolish slavery was made by white christians.

JESUS CHRIST never owned slaves,so no christian in his/her right mind would accept slavery,since the bible tells us to live in Christ like manner....

But the Quran clearly states that Muslims should follow the foot steps of Muhammad,NO muslim would deny that Muhammad didn't own slaves.

That's why some muslim don't see anything wrong with slavery...

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by analice107: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
philpwresh:

Brother, to add to what u have said.

Before the american civil war that liberated the black slaves...

White Christians put their life on the line just to save black slaves,they did all they could to abolish slavery.

The first movement made to abolish slavery was made by white christians.

JESUS CHRIST never owned slaves,so no christian in his/her right mind would accept slavery,since the bible tells us to live in Christ like manner....

But the Quran clearly states that Muslims should follow the foot steps of Muhammad,NO muslim would deny that Muhammad didn't own slaves.

That's why some muslim don't see anything wrong with slavery...
Thank you for this.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining by spartan117(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
tintingz:
You're really a bigot.

I'm not defending non of both religious past wars, they both fought for self defense and as well fought for self interest and greedy.

How do you think Christianity came to Nigeria? You think Jesus came to Africa to spread Christianity? Your crusaders missionary British colonials invade Africa, took them as slaves and force them to accept Christianity.

You are finding faults in Islam yet you're blind to see the faults in that your barbaric irrational religion, witch killing, apostate was even a practice during early Christians era.
Do u think dat there wud still be a sokoto caliphate 2day if d british had decided to force christianity on d north d way usman dan fodio did?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured / I Dare You To Respond! / COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.