Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (54210 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2017
wagazala:
The guy is a broke ass dude. On behalf of real guys and men out there who wouldn't fret over 3800 we hereby disown this Adedeji guy.

Na by force to kpansh babe? Ordinary 3800 you spend na im you dey expect goodies? If you come spend 20k nko?

hahahahahaha Bruh,support your own man na
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Vic74real: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Chai, truly embarrassing. The guy no get shame sef. After the unnecessary rant, still went ahead to send his account details to the girl. Haba

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by motherfucker: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Twitter and false Drama.
How did she get his account number and bank? undecided
Only reasonable excuse is if the guy has been transferring to her, but according to the guy's complain, they just met. angry

I refuse to chop bread wey no get dough grin tongue

na naija bloggers na... that is the new strategy. They create twitter, facebook,whatsapp account with fake stories and mumu Nigerians often fall. na only u get sense

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by dipznano: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2017
lonelydora:
Is this why Ibadan is trending in twitter?

Just opening my gate in Port Harcourt, 5k is gone, and there will be no change to keep. I'm considering moving to Ibadan

biko is it the gate of hell??

grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by XJAYCEEU4K: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Mathematical:
grin

Orishirishi oshi... Oshi shey eyin mejeji

Sup? its being a while..PM me please.
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by rattlesnake(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2017
chloride6:

You get time sha
I no get time! na for office I do am
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Origin(f): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2017
I like that lady die.

The man, probably on the first day was pulling and drawing her like rubber.

Babe paid for two of them with change. My type of person.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
CHISOS I no for chop garri again. Where I fit bury head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Mathematical(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
trappatoni:
Thank you so much, you just made my day grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by XJAYCEEU4K: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Honestly i dont know why people are blaming this guy,let us face the reality,most babes like awuf,...if you know you cannot fxxck a guy or date him..dont spend his penny with him!simple.
I know she would still soak the Garri and drink for the money she sent to the guy,she only used that one to cover her shame.
Shameless olosho eediots everywhere.

He has right to rant on my N500 sef.... ;

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by frankoben(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Chai, bros don mess himself undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2017
obowunmi:
If she was NOT interested, she shouldn't have gone with him.

God bless you richly.

Some are insulting the guy and praising the Lady.

They way Nigerian youths behave these days is just sad.

If she wasn't interested why go on a date with him or is she not aware dating is for lovers or prospective lovers?

And for the guy your matter tire me what where you expecting on a first date? To smash? I smh for you.

The both of you need Jesus in your Lives.

Let me add this to the girl in question if the guy didn't pull such a stunt by calling your hungry ass out on Twitter would you have made a refund?

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by danthamccoy(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Twitter and false Drama.
Only reasonable excuse is if the guy has been transferring to her, but according to the guy's complain, they just met. angry

Why are people always quick to dub everything they see on twitter a lie? FYI, the dude has begged for money on twitter before, displaying his account number.
Also, there's this:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nnamddi:
Nigerian man, Adeniyi Adedeji @pabloadedeji took a lady he met on Twitter out on a date, to watch a movie in the cinemas.

After the date, the Lady informed him that she wasn't interested in a relationship yet and this pissed him off.

Pablo took to Twitter to rant bitterly about the money he spent on her, calling her a 'broke ass hungry bitch'.

Her response was epic: She transferred all the cash he spent during the date to his bank account and told him to keep the change.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/man-takes-lady-out-to-movies-goes-on-twitter-to-rant.html

This is why Lagos - Ibadan is trending - https://www.nairaland.com/3712480/lagosians-trolling-ibadan-twitter-see

Lalasticlala
Jesus fed 5000 people and died a virgin. .some guys would want sex for ordinary meatpie they buy for a girl

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by jidebabs8: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Twitter and false Drama.

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by steppins: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Twitter and false Drama.

Pay no mind to their fake stories. I believe it's a stunt pulled by Wema bank.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by JIGHU(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Your head is there ....gbayi !

SNOWCREAM:

Twitter and false Drama.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by graphiti: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
CplusJason:
But how did she get the account number?

As in ehn, I've bn racking my brain.
This story get as e be

#sometin~missing!
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by profbabatunde: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by agborodun: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
locked..

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by agrovick(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mcquine:

God bless you richly.

Some are insulting the guy and praising the Lady.

They way Nigerian youths behave these days is just sad.

If she wasn't interested why go on a date with him or is she not aware dating is for lovers or prospective lovers?

And for the guy your matter tire me what where you expecting on a first date? To smash? I smh for you.

The both of you need Jesus in your Lives.

Let me add this to the girl in question if the guy didn't pull such a stunt by calling your hungry ass out on Twitter would you have made a refund?

I rest my case.

There is absolutely no reason to blame the lady, for a girl to go out on a date with you she probably likes you but it doesn't mean she will say yes to your sweet nothings at that date, it's a first date for crying out loud. Now whatever like the girl had for the silly dude went out the window the moment the dolt decided to be an immature adult.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by maysimsimple(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Scam
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Filashade(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chaiii!! I like this girl oo.

That is one correct babe!!

Common 3800 the guy dey scream!!!

She even dash him change.

grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by PastorAji(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
na ofnonja guy wat do u expect...

fake ass yahooo guy

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Urbanoversabi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Twitter and false Drama.

see how she got his account number

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by MrCEO69(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nnamddi:
Nigerian man, Adeniyi Adedeji @pabloadedeji took a lady he met on Twitter out on a date, to watch a movie in the cinemas.

After the date, the Lady informed him that she wasn't interested in a relationship yet and this pissed him off.

Pablo took to Twitter to rant bitterly about the money he spent on her, calling her a 'broke ass hungry bitch'.

Her response was epic: She transferred all the cash he spent during the date to his bank account and told him to keep the change.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/man-takes-lady-out-to-movies-goes-on-twitter-to-rant.html

This is why Lagos - Ibadan is trending - https://www.nairaland.com/3712480/lagosians-trolling-ibadan-twitter-see

Lalasticlala

So tell me how she got his account number fake twitter story...
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by Xkalaban(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Serves that Lil buoy right. Real niggiz don't lament or go about spewing trash. If the spending no from ur hrt then don't do it. N3800 reach fuel money for the wk? Grow up kid!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by MrCEO69(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
i can create a fake whatsapp chat you know, why on earth, dnt tell me it was just coincident that the dude is using same profile picture both on whatapp and twitter..... accept it u r busted
Urbanoversabi:
see how she got his account number
Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by queenfav(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
The babe is a boss!! Nairaland girls, hustle for your money o.. She is the real MVP! Nothing beats being able to pay your bills.Tbh,i don't know what d guy was expecting after a date of N3800?

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by kjhova(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Amberon:
Who told you this story is false? This guy posted his bank details sometime ago requesting for money from one guy. The girl was smart enough to find it. Its there on his TL.

The interesting thing is that it is more than 24 hours and dude is yet to return the change!!

He really is gonna "KEEP THE CHANGE"!!!

The dude deserves a walk with boys through bush path, if you know what I mean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic by kjhova(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrCEO69:
i can create a fake whatsapp chat you know, why on earth, dnt tell me it was just coincident that the dude is using same profile picture both on whatapp and twitter..... accept it u r busted

Dude, believe me, the story is real. And as we speak, the chap is still keeping the change!

Gracious goodness me!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.