Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever (8692 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by live4ever: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is probably the best divorce letter anyone has ever written!..... cheesy

Dear Wife,

I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it.

These last 2 weeks have been hell. … Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw.

Last week, you came home & didn’t even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favourite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don’t tell me you love me any more; you don’t want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife.

Either you’re cheating on me or you don’t love me any more; whatever the case, I’m gone.

Your EX-Husband

P.S. don’t try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

In which the Wife Replies:

Dear Ex-Husband,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter.

It’s true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you’ve been.

I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn’t work.

I DID notice when you got a haircut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was ‘You look just like a girl!’ Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn’t comment.
And when you cooked my favourite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago.

About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.

After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone..
Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won’t get a dime from me. So take care.

Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!

P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that’s not a problem.

tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by babyfaceafrica: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lies...fabricated for traffic purpose

12 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lies...fabricated for traffic purpose

But nice story tho...juz funny... grin

6 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by decatalyst(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
LIES LIES LIES!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
This really made my day.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by babyfaceafrica: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

But nice story tho...juz funny... grin
the storyline make sense..very fictional

5 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
the storyline make sense..very fictional

grin

Fictions are way better than real stories...this is where imaginations become reality juz like the movies we love to watch grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by ikp120(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Fictions are way better than real stories...this is where imaginations become reality juz like the movies we love to watch grin
fictional stories are what is causing problems in marriages and relationships this days..people think how things are done on telemundos and soap operas is real .When they apply it to real life..there is an apparent strain and miasma reactions. Let's just enjoy it sha

2 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
fictional stories are what is causing problems in marriages and relationships this days..people think how things are done on telemundos and soap operas is real .When they apply it to real life..there is an apparent strain and miasma reactions. Let's just enjoy it sha

Hahahahaha...well those madazz ppol are CONFUSED sha.. grin
Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by live4ever: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaha...well those madazz ppol are CONFUSED sha.. grin

Sorry, but I don't seem to understand you guys. Are you saying that this above story CAN NEVER happen in a real life situation?
Av sincerely heard and seen more twisted and intriguing scenarios!

Please, Never Ever say Never. Ever!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
live4ever:

Sorry, but I don't seem to understand you guys. Are you saying that this above story CAN NEVER happen in a real life situation?
Av sincerely heard and seen more twisted and intriguing scenarios!

Please, Never Ever say Never. Ever!!

Definitely..unless there is receipts to support the story...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by live4ever: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Definitely..unless there is receipts to support the story...

SH,

All you need do is just go to some popular blogs, both local and foreign, and you'll see that you ain't need no receipts dear!

Worst things happens; Everytime!! grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by Zeinymira(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's old
Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by Zeinymira(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's old story
Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by babyfaceafrica: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
live4ever:

SH,

All you need do is just go to some popular blogs, both local and foreign, and you'll see that you ain't need no receipts dear!

Worst things happens; Everytime!! grin
my friend blog lies to generate traffic..that is their job

1 Like

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by YModulosGodSon: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dear wife, is that how you use to do? Someone cannor play with you again?

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by Nbote(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dang!!! Loser husband... And to think he ended up with a sister who was formerly a dude... But some of una are jus sadists sef... Jus enjoy the story jare

2 Likes

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by OMOTOCH(f): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
ITS COOL For Ya To Post Ya Day Dreams..I Pray It Works Out For Ya grin
Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by Tazdroid(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin ... The husband right now...

1 Like

Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by OMOTOCH(f): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
WEIRD:-/
Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by Idydarling(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
wait, lemme think about this
Re: Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever by laborious(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for posting something really different on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Imagine How Many Girls Will Be Banged This Night / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.