Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is Romance And Love The Same Thing ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Romance And Love The Same Thing ? (679 Views)

Is Romance Before Marriage A Sin?.... / How Romantic Is Romance? / Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Romance And Love The Same Thing ? by Jcob(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2009
?
Re: Is Romance And Love The Same Thing ? by omega25red(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2009
no i dont think they are. Romance is the act of wooing and all the dinners, trips, rose petals on bed with chocolate thing that people do while love is intangible it is a state of being can't really explain it but they are different
Re: Is Romance And Love The Same Thing ? by Hairat007(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
omega25red:

no i dont think they are. Romance is the act of wooing and all the dinners, trips, rose petals on bed with chocolate thing that people do while love is intangible it is a state of being can't really explain it but they are different

U tried oh jare but me i beliv d so called romance is pure LUST, while d so

called love is A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY. lol kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Romance And Love The Same Thing ? by Jcob(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
which one do i believe now?

(1) (Reply)

Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' / 30 Things You Must Do To Build A Successful Relationship / Why Are Some Guys Whimps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.