Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (65480 Views)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks OP
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Naughtytboy: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Ephort: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
My babe needs this info. Indomie has taken over her. She doesn't mind finishing one carton of 40pcs in two weeks.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Enyimbamercedes: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Styrofoam in noodles?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by gnykelly(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

And be a regular follower of my blog. Dnt forget to also follow me on nairaland.

you shouldn't have use the brand 'indomie' you should call it iit generic name noodles.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

You're high on Osogbo weed abi! angry
Lols, i love taking Ado weed, I am an proudly Afonja
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by bolseas(f): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good points at OP.

but please change it to NOODLES..Indomie is one of the brands of companies that produce Noodles.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by chloride6: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, buy vegetables, onions, tomatoes, dried fish and small garri to make eba, you have a balance diet tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided na blogging fit you as you no sabi maths... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Garri 35 naira for one cup, wetin one cup wan don sef.

Come explain how 25 naira go cook all this things. angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Originalsly: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
@ Op... cheap and sweet is all that concern too many people..... then later on when medical problems begin... they wonder why... and when no reason can be found...oh well... it must be those from the village.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
gnykelly:

you shouldn't have use the brand 'indomie' you should call it iit generic name noodles.

Thanks bro
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Originalsly:
@ Op... cheap and sweet is all that concern too many people..... then later on when medical problems begin... they wonder why... and when no reason can be found...oh well... it must be those from the village.

Even Many Develop stomach Ache after taking it. Worms
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Moving4: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wow! Really Informative...
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
chloride6:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided na blogging fit you as you no sabi maths... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Garri 35 naira for one cup, wetin one cup wan don sef.

Come explain how 25 naira go cook all this things. angry angry angry angry
Abeg no vex oo, l am not in Naija , chai, you mean a cup of garri is now 35 Naira, the country is grounded then, l recall when l use to buy a cup weigh less than that years ago l think 10 Naira or so, na wao, it means there is extreme poverty in the land, abeg no vex for my maths, so sad the situation of things in Nigeria, may God punish all these useless politicians sad

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by bionixs: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

www.agricinfo.com/2017/03/top-10-reasons-why-you-must-avoid.html?m=1
am tired of all these don't eat this and that. one day it will come to,why you shouldn't take water more than twice a day

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by harriet412(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
why you should start eating indomie 1. it taste yummy 2. the indomie super pack is now #50 3. it is easy to cook 4. you can easily go for it when exhausted 5. it smells good 6. you'll win a bicycle if u consume 1 carton in one week 7. it can be use to lure some ladies grin 8. Op love to eat it 9. its affordable and a carton is #1800 10. Because they are currently advertising it at Agege gringringringrin

LMAO.. You just made my daygringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by puzo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
If Senior Tope Ashiwaju catch you? You go smell yah yansh!!!!
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by ozee1kinobi: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
bionixs:
am tired of all these don't eat this and that. one day it will come to,why you shouldn't take water more than twice a day

Lols, then go and commit sucide
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by sammyuche(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Lols, Na someone no know, am sure na Afonja him be, Dey no sabi anything.
Operation Flush Indomie
Can we just stop all this afonja thing already.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by sunnyside16(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
very soon, we will not be eating anything again in Nigeria
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Marcus01: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Lols, Na someone no know, am sure na Afonja him be, Dey no sabi anything.

Operation Flush Indomie
From insulting him for bn an afonja to begging him to visit your blog, are you that shameless? You think you'll make it in life with such attitude. That your useless blog go soon disappear. Fool
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
sammyuche:

Can we just stop all this afonja thing already.
stopped already
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by princeemmma(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
me wey na noodles be my easiest food to cook, you come dey say make i stop eating noodles

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Marcus01:
From insulting him for bn an afonja to begging him to visit your blog, are you that shameless? You think you'll make it in life with such attitude. That your useless blog go soon disappear. Fool
Am sorry sir
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by jide219(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Thank U bro, The Carton is around 2,500
superpack na 3k for benin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by fmarshal(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
You are free to preach from now till kingdom come, the same way we are free to eat instant noodles from now till kingdom come.
What goes around comes around wink
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by ozee1kinobi: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

It a lie.

He is a doctor and he does have some valid points. There is no way noodles would contain Styrofoam. That was the red flag for me.

http://withdrmalik.org/2015/05/stop-saying-eating-indomie-is-dangerous-health-lies.html
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
jide219:
superpack na 3k for benin
Thanks sir, for the information
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
gnykelly:

leave am, he wan pay fine or taste jail small. Next time he will remember not to discredit them anyhow. He just copy pasted without any research what so ever
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by TPAND(f): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.