Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (65502 Views)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by yek: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
am i the only one who saw number 2 . . . Styrofoam is an ingredient in indomie . . .ha. . .byoda u can yi oh
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by ademasta(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wow
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by emmaokw(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
This topic sounds to me like "10 reasons why you should stop breathing" simply because I can't stop eating it.

infact, hold on make I put 3 sachets of indomie superpack for fire before I continue wat i'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Allwility: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wrong!!!
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Fhowe: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
I think op is right on the miscarriage part my twin sister has been an indomie lover since we were kids and up till now my sister can eat indomie for Africa she suffered a lot of miscarriages hmmmmm
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by BaesDiary: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
why you should start eating indomie
1. it taste yummy
2. the indomie super pack is now #50
3. it is easy to cook
4. you can easily go for it when exhausted
5. it smells good
6. you'll win a bicycle if u consume 1 carton in one week
7. it can be use to lure some ladies grin
8. Op love to eat it
9. its affordable and a carton is #1800
10. Because they are currently advertising it at Agege gringringringrin

Interesting, I wish producers of indomie can see this and reward you!
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by professore(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
That means indomie is not good.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by HyDef(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
pDudd:

He's actually right. Yes, Styrofoam and miscarriage.

Is he? Sources please.

Otherwise, I call bullshit.

Searching the words 'miscarriage' and 'styrofoam' with 'instant noodles' brings up nothing apart from similar '10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles...' articles. Oh yes, and one article from Snopes (the rumour debunking site) about how a similar claim is false.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Caseless: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ayofaks:
grin ;DNa you dey discourage us...na you still dey give us correct market price cheesy
funny people. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
1. it taste yummy
3. it is easy to cook
5. it smells good
8. Op love to eat it
OMG will I really win a bicycle if I consume I carton in a week? I'm not a noodles fan but I love bikes lol! If I'll get something worth 10k for like 2k then why won't I do charity for the kids in my environment. Free noodles for my friends

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by dafortune: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
yeah right,so we should stop using take away pack sef.

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, buy vegetables, onions, tomatoes, dried fish and small garri to make eba, you have a balance diet tongue
And how does that sum up to 60 naira?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by buchilino(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
IMASTEX:
Eat natural to stay healthy. This is the secret that kept our foreparents aging healthily well over 100years.

Take our natural herbal tea to ensure perfect eretile health. See profile for details.

U NO D MOST PAINFUL ASPECT, HALF OF DIS CURRENT GENERATION WILL NOT C DER 60th BIRTHDAY DUE TO WAT DEY R CONSUMING.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Ayofaks(f): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
MMMscam:

Girl are you foolish,
Shey Yoruba don finish,
Wetin you dey do with Okoro... shocked
Mm-mmm duh dum dum dummmmmm angry undecided
Lol! My brother in the AFONJAISM...I'm married with two beautiful daughters...calm down.. Calm down....no need to panic cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by princessfoluke(f): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Truth is you can add vegetables like carrot, pea, amarantus etc then garnish it with garlic and ginger. Don't eat it plain to avoid stories that touch. Thankyou
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by IMASTEX: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
buchilino:

U NO D MOST PAINFUL ASPECT, HALF OF DIS CURRENT GENERATION WILL NOT C DER 60th BIRTHDAY DUE TO WAT DEY R CONSUMING.
True talk. WHO has placed life expectancy for an African at 45 years. Just too bad, that most illness are self made due to lifestyle and eating habit.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by jblack93(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
1. it taste yummy
3. it is easy to cook
5. it smells good
8. Op love to eat it
cheesy
MayhorE:
1. it taste yummy
3. it is easy to cook
5. it smells good
8. Op love to eat it
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by sugarlyn: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
hmm. na wa oh
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by ericmor: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
1. it taste yummy
3. it is easy to cook
5. it smells good
8. Op love to eat it

Indomie super pack #50? For where be that? Something I eat everyday and I buy it for #80 even in some places is #100 and u are saying #50
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by LockDown69(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
IMASTEX:
Eat natural to stay healthy. This is the secret that kept our foreparents aging healthily well over 100years.

Take our natural herbal tea to ensure perfect eretile health. See profile for details.
Eating natural is expensive bro
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by LockDown69(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
I have been eating indomie since 1993, I suppose don die be that. grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by NgHealth(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Indomie b like the cheapest chow in 9ja and you are talking about not eating it.
Who you wan starve?
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by IMASTEX: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
LockDown69:

Eating natural is expensive bro
Sure. but paying a doctor even with the risk of been killed is much more expensive. Nothing good comes cheap.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Funkybabee(f): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
what Op said is true,but it pity people Will not hear.then I liked indomie like say it be garri I can eat noodles thrice a date even if mama cook better food, I go still eat it but one day I have issued with my chest and doctor said I should watch wat am eating I just then realised that whenever I eat noodles I will not feel okay with my self that's how I banned noodles out of my food I consume thou I still eat it but it's once in a very long time
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by ozoneboy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

www.agricinfo.com/2017/03/top-10-reasons-why-you-must-avoid.html?m=1
Op u its not good for you to write what u don't know,their is no Styrofoam in indomie,what makes it shinny and non sticky is gluten,from gelatinization between the dough and steam
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
And una don doctor overnight ba? Anyway I dey chop indomie and egg this night.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by sheubaba(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
A friend from Indonesia told me that too much consumption of indomie noodles is not good because of the preservative. I expected to see this on the post.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by wildcatter23(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=MayhorE post=55099183]why you should start eating indomie
1. it taste yummy
3. it is easy to cook
5. it smells good
8. Op love to eat it
10. Because they are currently advertising it at Agege

Making smiles

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by suremanpatriot: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
1. it taste yummy
3. it is easy to cook
5. it smells good
8. Op love to eat it

11. Dont add all d seasoner,just season it moderately and is good diet without health problem

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Ajicold(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
1. it taste yummy
3. it is easy to cook
5. it smells good
8. Op love to eat it
u Ar So On Point

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Ibk4christ: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
OP is definitely wrong, I wonder where he got all those info. But I've worked in a noodles factory and most of those things mentioned are not part of the raw materials. For your info, about 98% of every pack of noodle is just flour, vegetable oil and moisture, the remainder are just additives to improve the noodle texture. Indomie contains no preservatives, it is preserved by frying in vegetable oil to a point where the moisture content is less than 3.5%. Please always cross check your "facts" before misinforming the public
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ibk4christ:
OP is definitely wrong, I wonder where he got all those info. But I've worked in a noodles factory and most of those things mentioned are not part of the raw materials. For your info, about 98% of every pack of noodle is just flour, vegetable oil and moisture, the remainder are just additives to improve the noodle texture. Indomie contains no preservatives, it is preserved by frying in vegetable oil to a point where the moisture content is less than 3.5%. Please always cross check your "facts" before misinforming the public

Thanks for ur correction, It has been Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.