Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (65503 Views)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:
why you should start eating indomie
1. it taste yummy
2. the indomie super pack is now #50
3. it is easy to cook
4. you can easily go for it when exhausted
5. it smells good
6. you'll win a bicycle if u consume 1 carton in one week
7. it can be use to lure some ladies grin
8. Op love to eat it
9. its affordable and a carton is #1800
10. Because they are currently advertising it at Agege gringringringrin

bro wetin happen na
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Victarion(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sezua:

Becos after u buy it, u would still have change for public transport.
Please kindly send me your number, need to ask you for some info
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Monk92(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Everything u consume, at d right dose, can be a is a poison. Nothing new here
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Andema(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
op if my kid sister hears this eh! God will save you. chai that little girl can chop INDOMIE!
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
BaesDiary:

Interesting, I wish producers of indomie can see this and reward you!
abi nah
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sezua:

Becos after u buy it, u would still have change for public transport.
yes o my brother
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
Are you sure super Pack is 50 naira now.?
DM dey carry motor announce m for my area today
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

Am sorry bro, Maybe it d effect of d Dollar
oh I see
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by fortunejum: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, buy vegetables, onions, tomatoes, dried fish and small garri to make eba, you have a balance diet tongue
How much vegetable?
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
MayhorE:

DM dey carry motor announce m for my area today
that's good to know.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by nonix22(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Studies have shown that you can eat it once in every 3 days, so that it must have digested properly in your system by then
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by iDrawGallery(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
chloride6:
Kukuma add bread, suya, garri and gala since you people have added coke and fanta, so that i can enter lagoon.

Shey you no say na these things guys dey take manage? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You chop Indomie, you die.

You no chop indoime, you die.

I chloride6 have chosen to chop indomie and die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Lol!! Better to die of food poisoning than of hunger..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by MayhorE(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

bro wetin happen na

nothing o, jx trying to tell im say nah d food wet person can afford for now b DAT, so if him tell us say make we no chop am again, my brother wetin we go chop?
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by bawz012(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, buy vegetables, onions, tomatoes, dried fish and small garri to make eba, you have a balance diet tongue

shoro niyen!

With N60, u can't buy vegetables!
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by pressplay411(m): 4:46am On Mar 31, 2017
This is why i hate health tips.
They'll tell you to drink a lot of water regularly but too much water will kill you.

OP should explain why there hasn't been any linked case of miscarriage has been reported of noodles? Yet na pregnant woman dey crave am pass.

Op, here's a quick tip for you, Asians live the longest, yet they eat noodles the most.
If you don't have something intelligent to post, just like and share other intelligent posts.
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Sezua(m): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Victarion:
Please kindly send me your number, need to ask you for some info
check ur pm
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by demiiii(f): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Thr bigger carton sells for N3500

Adieza:

Thank U bro, The Carton is around 2,500
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Dnockeror333(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2017
The killer business men!
Way wan use natural food do business, by unnaturalising their nature to medical and artificial flavourings.
Because of longevity we've sent many to their death place. OR have'nt we heard that it is God who provided the manna and the quail?
That God who provided the natural Cassava and maize can cause their multiplication without the use of synthetic fertilizer and aromatic additives.
Wonders, I no no why papa send us go sukul again jaw!
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by assana: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
acenazt:
Bros We Dey B4 Me Abeg When N Where Indomie (nt Minimie Or Dangote) Noodles Carton Bcm 1800!
real indomitable noodles is #1800 for the 70g carton
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by fxpro62: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574
Re: 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles by Adieza(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.